Random Stuff # 30

Big Threads

Random Stuff # 30

Postby Nucks » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Gabby wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Malibu and Midori

80's drink of choice

not together though, jeez

edit - red witch as well, cider, black & pernod - I think I'd vom at the smell of it now


Thank fuck for gin I say! :ooer:


Never cared for Malibu, my brain says suntan oil. :pukeup:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 8489
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby Gabby » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:17 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:amazon just offered me a full size bottle sample of flavoured Gin, hate the stuff but I was like ok it'll do

then I realised it was alcohol free


wtf


I hope you told them where to shove it! :thud:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 21134
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:40 pm

Just been to my littlests summer concert. She’s like a foot smaller than every other kid.
I don’t want them to ever grow up :bawlin:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 8531
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby Bessie » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:40 pm

Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Malibu and Midori

80's drink of choice

not together though, jeez

edit - red witch as well, cider, black & pernod - I think I'd vom at the smell of it now


Thank fuck for gin I say! :ooer:


Never cared for Malibu, my brain says suntan oil. :pukeup:

First time I got drunk as a teenager was on Malibu. :pukeup:
User avatar
Bessie
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Just been to my littlests summer concert. She’s like a foot smaller than every other kid.
I don’t want them to ever grow up :bawlin:


Hardly surprising. Her age does seem to go up and down...
User avatar
Dean
Twat.
 
Posts: 43222
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:49 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Just been to my littlests summer concert. She’s like a foot smaller than every other kid.
I don’t want them to ever grow up :bawlin:


Hardly surprising. Her age does seem to go up and down...


That’s funny because when she posts pictures of herself NNs age also seems to go up and down. Her looks change from average middle aged women to totally different looking 20 something

But shhhh. You’re not allowed to criticise NN here. She’s a drama queen but protected.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Just been to my littlests summer concert. She’s like a foot smaller than every other kid.
I don’t want them to ever grow up :bawlin:


Hardly surprising. Her age does seem to go up and down...


That’s funny because when she posts pictures of herself NNs age also seems to go up and down. Her looks change from average middle aged women to totally different looking 20 something

But shhhh. You’re not allowed to criticise NN here. She’s a drama queen but protected.


Indeed... It has been mentioned in the past about the ever changing faces of NN...
User avatar
Dean
Twat.
 
Posts: 43222
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Just been to my littlests summer concert. She’s like a foot smaller than every other kid.
I don’t want them to ever grow up :bawlin:


Hardly surprising. Her age does seem to go up and down...


That’s funny because when she posts pictures of herself NNs age also seems to go up and down. Her looks change from average middle aged women to totally different looking 20 something

But shhhh. You’re not allowed to criticise NN here. She’s a drama queen but protected.


Indeed... It has been mentioned in the past about the ever changing faces of NN...



Dean talking to himself again, thick Brummy c**t. :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby Dean » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:02 pm

That was me as well ^^^
User avatar
Dean
Twat.
 
Posts: 43222
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Malibu and Midori

80's drink of choice

not together though, jeez

edit - red witch as well, cider, black & pernod - I think I'd vom at the smell of it now


Thank fuck for gin I say! :ooer:


Never cared for Malibu, my brain says suntan oil. :pukeup:


Malibu is rank.

We've been having Aperol Spritz of an evening which I have become curiously addicted to...
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 9299
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: King of the Twats

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Baileys with a big drop of lime cordial in it: gorilla snot :pukeup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby Nucks » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:33 pm

Stooo wrote:Baileys with a big drop of lime cordial in it: gorilla snot :pukeup:


Was the lime cordial addition accidental? :ooer:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 8489
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:51 pm

What eejit come up with contactless bank card.... just seen my Friday night bill :bawlin:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 4620
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Raven will be pleased to know I've taken my tin foil hat off and put a crash helmet on ... but only because this place is apparently imploding.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9917
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Raven will be pleased to know I've taken my tin foil hat off and put a crash helmet on ... but only because this place is apparently imploding.

A crash helmet? Is it full face so we don't have to hear your nonsensical jabbering? :smilin:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 35935
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests