Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -itv-be/p1

Some of your contributions:

She looks like a beached whale!

What I don't get is why does she tell everyone she has lost weight?

Still big fact f*ck as far as I can see lol

&

What gets me is the amount of money she gets for being a boring big fat f*ck!

I do hope our resident guest who fights against body-shaming of celebs will catch this. :smilin: Or is it just the pretty ones who need defending?

To be fair it’s usually the pretty ones with great bodies who get shamed by the middle aged bitter women of DS. Many of them defend the fat ones all on their own and don’t tend to fat shame. They’d defend Gemma Collins because they can relate to her shape.

Some of them even defend Tess Halliday. It, Sort of gives the game away as to why they hate the pretty and/or slim ones.

It's either body-shaming or it isn't, otherwise it just comes across as being a hypocrite.

If your theory that the slim ones are shamed out of jealousy, are the ones fat-shaming jealous too?

Many of the Showbiz posters are gay men or fantasists like Leicester Hunk.

LH is definitely a fantasist with all his tales about just happening to read OK/Hello etc. on the bus, at the dentist's or doctor's or wherever, but I think he's also a gay man. It's not completely impossible, but it's very unusual for a straight man to be so totally obsessed with showbiz gossip and especially Z-listers as he is, and there's also his constant bitching about younger females. :roll:
Maybe his girlfriend "Carol" is actually his boyfriend "Carl/Charles" - if they actually exist of course.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Corbynite meltdown continues with PunkThumper banned after a serious of insane ramblings, wonder if its perm?

James2001 seems to have given up on Labour now Comrade Cobs is going to give Scotland its indedenpence.

She made the mistake of going up against PatsyStone the moderators bitch. But is a bit of a prat though.

Patsy suggested Pink and Seellee may have been one of the same. I wonder if she was right? either way Pink is no loss and it wasn't just Patsy she was trying to bait. Most of Pink's posts were passive aggressive and patronising. She would also call anyone who didn't agree with her a bully or rude. It could have been any number of posts which did it for her.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Many of the Showbiz posters are gay men or fantasists like Leicester Hunk.

LH is definitely a fantasist with all his tales about just happening to read OK/Hello etc. on the bus, at the dentist's or doctor's or wherever, but I think he's also a gay man. It's not completely impossible, but it's very unusual for a straight man to be so totally obsessed with showbiz gossip and especially Z-listers as he is, and there's also his constant bitching about younger females. :roll:
Maybe his girlfriend "Carol" is actually his boyfriend "Carl/Charles" - if they actually exist of course.[/quote]

Showbiz is largely made up of middle aged women and bitchy gay men. They all hate and bitch about all sorts of people but reserve a special type of venom for young women. The better looking they are the more they tend to be hated.

You’ll never see the same for young good looking lads. Quite the opposite usually.

Postby Vam » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:Corbynite meltdown continues with PunkThumper banned after a serious of insane ramblings, wonder if its perm?

James2001 seems to have given up on Labour now Comrade Cobs is going to give Scotland its indedenpence.

So is James2001 a tartan furry? I saw him raging about a second Scottish referendum while demanding a second EU referendum. :ooer:

Jeez... I must be leading a sheltered life! W T F is a 'tartan furry'?? :ooer: :mrgreen:

A furry that wears a kilt :twirl:

:mrgreen:

:ooer: ... ever wish you hadn't asked something? :gigglesnshit:

I had a little Google of what a furry is. 'Little' being the operative word, because I saw wearing that shit can make a furry want to get jiggy. And then my mind started venturing into sweat and other bodily fluids blending into all that synthetic fabric... then I stopped reading .... :ooer:
Vam

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:30 pm

Everyone under 50 has become under 10. :roll:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:34 pm

Guest wrote:LondonBite1 is an odd one. Goes on about not much else other than his "media company"...which he doesn't actually have, it's just a fantasy like a little kid playing pretend.

Autism?

Yes, and quite severe, too, I imagine. I believe he has previously been banned from DS many times over, and he posts on other forums, too. It's a shame, because he obviously doesn't know any better, so it's quite sad to see how he puts his ideas up, only to be regularly mocked (which is understandable - some of his ideas are pretty out there...)

Postby jra » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:40 pm

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Middens wrote:

So is James2001 a tartan furry? I saw him raging about a second Scottish referendum while demanding a second EU referendum. :ooer:

Jeez... I must be leading a sheltered life! W T F is a 'tartan furry'?? :ooer: :mrgreen:

I've got the Lonsdale version of that.

It's marketed as part of the AzDean clothing line.
jra

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:41 pm

jra wrote:

What does that mean? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:06 pm

On the subject of showbiz and fantasists I’d agree with that Leicester Hunk being a total weirdo.

Tanzie is another one. She’s trying to make out Kelly Brook isn’t good looking so she cant possibly be jealous. What’s the betting a model who made her whole career off her looks is just a tad better looking than a keyboard troll? She’s is her 50’s yet still rages like a teen incel boy. :pmsl:

Postby Nucks » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:36 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:

Bit of AzDean for a has-been. :awesome: Wonder what size they go up to. :doomed:
Nucks

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:45 pm

Nucks wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:

Bit of AzDean for a has-been. :awesome: Wonder what size they go up to. :doomed:

Still none the wiser, sorry. :dunno:
McAz

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Nucks wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:

Has been haha nice one :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm

jra wrote:
Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Middens wrote:

Good one jra :pmsl:

Postby Nucks » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:02 pm

McAz wrote:
Nucks wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:

Still none the wiser, sorry. :dunno:

I think jra has a crush on you. You're probably out of his league though. :leer:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Thick gammonette Shalamara doesn't post for 10 weeks then returns with this beauty.

Shalamara
08/08/19 - 17:32
The bottom line is that it's unlikely, despite her current posturing, that Salmond will call for a referendum until she's pretty sure of a Yes vote and 46% doesn't give her that with 11% undecided.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... endence/p7

:rofl: :rofl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive