DS Thread #115

Big Threads

DS Thread #115

Postby guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:02 am

Dee123 sure likes creating threads on any so-called juicy stories he can find on t' internet.

The twat copies and pastes segments, trying to make DS users think its contents are coming from his own mouth. :again?:

Re: DS Thread #114

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:29 am

The showbiz forum is a cesspit in general but all_seeing_eye is one of the more unpleasant posters in there, along with keep_it_friendly. I'm wondering if they are the same person with their same formatted usernames and very similar attitudes.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:30 am

Guest wrote:You do get some proper weirdos on DS. I'll never forget Vaslav37 starting a thread to tell us he was having sex dreams about Gerry McCann.

Posters like that make me think bringing back asylums might just not be a horrific idea. Well, not really but still...fucking hell.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:32 am

Guest wrote:what ever happened to that christa person? does she still post?

Not seen her posting in ages, thank God. I've rarely seen someone as arrogant as her.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:33 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:njp is being fucking unbearable in the climate change protests threads, again.

Fixed it for you.

Oh are they always like that then? That thread is the only place I've noticed them.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:34 am

guest wrote:Dee123 sure likes creating threads on any so-called juicy stories he can find on t' internet.

The twat copies and pastes segments, trying to make DS users think its contents are coming from his own mouth. :again?:

He absolutely revels in the misery of others.

I would be so fascinated to hear his life story. Never in my life have I come across a more bitter person.

Postby jra » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:00 am

If Christa and njp were in a tree, she could warm up his balls and he'd blame it on climate change.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:02 am

I see cunting irons been banned finally just hope it's perma.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:26 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ews#latest

Shocking nastiness to the OP in this thread, just because they have the nerve to have a cleaner.

I was grateful for the one voice of reason when gother suggested what I thought was an obvious possibility, that OP might be disabled and need the help. I do know OP is possibly at least retirement age so it could also be that they are just getting on a bit and find chores difficult now. Either way, the unbrilded inverted snobbery on display is something else. What bitter gits!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:39 am

Guest wrote:The showbiz forum is a cesspit in general but all_seeing_eye is one of the more unpleasant posters in there, along with keep_it_friendly. I'm wondering if they are the same person with their same formatted usernames and very similar attitudes.

Pruemeister Cavalli and Tanzie are the absolute worst for me. All are women AFAIK but basically spend their lives tearing down other women. Sad and very bitter envious bitches.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:40 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You do get some proper weirdos on DS. I'll never forget Vaslav37 starting a thread to tell us he was having sex dreams about Gerry McCann.

Posters like that make me think bringing back asylums might just not be a horrific idea. Well, not really but still...fucking hell.

Hildaonpluto is quite the pervert too although I don't think he has gone that low.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:46 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Dee123 sure likes creating threads on any so-called juicy stories he can find on t' internet.

He absolutely revels in the misery of others.

I would be so fascinated to hear his life story. Never in my life have I come across a more bitter person.

You have to wonder what made him so nasty. He made some disgusting posts about Jamie Bulger's mother a while back and I cannot believe DS didn't ban him for it.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:50 am

Guest wrote:The showbiz forum is a cesspit in general but all_seeing_eye is one of the more unpleasant posters in there, along with keep_it_friendly. I'm wondering if they are the same person with their same formatted usernames and very similar attitudes.

DS claim to have cookie software in place to detect multiple accounts.

Postby Bezza » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:59 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:njp is being fucking unbearable in the climate change protests threads, again.

Fixed it for you.

Oh are they always like that then? That thread is the only place I've noticed them.

They are DS attack dog for anything even vaguely of a conspiracy nature.
Bezza

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:42 am

seellee would appear to be a WUM or a troll playing games to trick the Corbynites. In 2014 posts show he was a David Cameron fanboy which flies in the face of his current claim about being 'the real left'. :shell:

Next

Return to The Archive