DS Thread #115

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Meg wrote:Sam keeps trying to troll mumsnet :pmsl:


I know I am on there .. very sad
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:That just confirms he’s nuts. No sane person would troll that nest of vipers :ooer:


We are a lovely bunch of women :smilin:
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:32 pm

Lora wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:troll away Lora

but alert a post one more time for no good reason and I'll cut this persona short


This is my one and only id .. check my IP address.

I am off now you certainly don't make new members welcome on here .. I think I will stick to DS, facebook and twitter.


You've just been banned from DS and you're still posting here....
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:38 pm

DS have banned Dior7 boo hoo! pmsl :bawlin:
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby dr synne » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:40 pm

Frankly wrote:
Holly wrote:
Frankly wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Lora wrote:If you confront him he will get very angry ... he needs some kind of medication


He has been given medication before but he refuses to take it. He's been given specialist medical help before but he never sticks with it - I believe he stopped going to see a female therapist because she wouldn't go out with him.

He needs sectioning but it's more likely that he'll end up on jail.



Well, threatening to slit somebody's throat, if they knew where they lived, I'd say they'd deserve it.



OMG that avie of yours is just :wubbers:

What type of animal is this?




Isn't it just adorable. It's a baby sloth. Beautiful animals.


It looks like the entity that assaulted me in Clapham woods when I was investigating alleged satanic ritual activity.
User avatar
dr synne
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Lora wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:troll away Lora

but alert a post one more time for no good reason and I'll cut this persona short


This is my one and only id .. check my IP address.

I am off now you certainly don't make new members welcome on here .. I think I will stick to DS, facebook and twitter.


You've just been banned from DS and you're still posting here....


I couldn't care less to be honest the reason I left before was because it was too strict and boring .... I am surprised I lasted that long tbh They are wankers!
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Last time they banned me they sent me an email asking me back but I didn't return for 2 years ... that site will be gone soon it is so dated compared to facebook, twitter and even Mumsnet ... They need to update it imho
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:52 pm

Lora wrote:Last time they banned me they sent me an email asking me back but I didn't return for 2 years ... that site will be gone soon it is so dated compared to facebook, twitter and even Mumsnet ... They need to update it imho


Have you got nothing better to do, you utter moron?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Lora wrote:Last time they banned me they sent me an email asking me back but I didn't return for 2 years ... that site will be gone soon it is so dated compared to facebook, twitter and even Mumsnet ... They need to update it imho


Have you got nothing better to do, you utter moron?


What about you hiding behind guest ... say what your real name is and be honest for a change!
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:21 pm

Lora wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lora wrote:Last time they banned me they sent me an email asking me back but I didn't return for 2 years ... that site will be gone soon it is so dated compared to facebook, twitter and even Mumsnet ... They need to update it imho


Have you got nothing better to do, you utter moron?


What about you hiding behind guest ... say what your real name is and be honest for a change!



Lmfao, because that's exactly what you're doing, right?! :pmsl:
User avatar
Toke 'n' gesture
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:32 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Lora wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lora wrote:Last time they banned me they sent me an email asking me back but I didn't return for 2 years ... that site will be gone soon it is so dated compared to facebook, twitter and even Mumsnet ... They need to update it imho


Have you got nothing better to do, you utter moron?


What about you hiding behind guest ... say what your real name is and be honest for a change!



Lmfao, because that's exactly what you're doing, right?! :pmsl:


Nope my name is Lora only spelt differently .. what is your name?
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:35 pm

I knew that you would be watching me on DS so I started to slag you off ... no offense guys it was just a bit of fun ... DS is on its last legs and they know it. Friends Reunited was a similar kind of site and it went down the pan after itv purchased it. DS needs to be more modern or go down the pan as well.
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Lora wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Lora wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lora wrote:Last time they banned me they sent me an email asking me back but I didn't return for 2 years ... that site will be gone soon it is so dated compared to facebook, twitter and even Mumsnet ... They need to update it imho


Have you got nothing better to do, you utter moron?


What about you hiding behind guest ... say what your real name is and be honest for a change!



Lmfao, because that's exactly what you're doing, right?! :pmsl:


Nope my name is Lora only spelt differently .. what is your name?


Hercule Poirot
User avatar
Toke 'n' gesture
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Legion » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:45 pm

Lora wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lora wrote:Last time they banned me they sent me an email asking me back but I didn't return for 2 years ... that site will be gone soon it is so dated compared to facebook, twitter and even Mumsnet ... They need to update it imho


Have you got nothing better to do, you utter moron?


What about you hiding behind guest ... say what your real name is and be honest for a change!


Why do you assume it is one guest?
We are legion.Legion
User avatar
Legion
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Big moustache lol
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests