DS Thread #115

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Lora wrote:Big moustache lol


Shame - you can get products for that, if you want to remove it that is.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Just wanted to say sorry to Holly about that nasty comment i said about her.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:08 pm

Dean doesn’t post for a few days and Lora appears. Hmmm.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:34 pm

guest wrote:Just wanted to say sorry to Holly about that nasty comment i said about her.


Is that you Sam?
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:Dean doesn’t post for a few days and Lora appears. Hmmm.


Don't be silly!
User avatar
Lora
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:44 am

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Guest wrote:Dean doesn’t post for a few days and Lora appears. Hmmm.


:wurms:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby TWATkins » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:37 pm

guest wrote:Just wanted to say sorry to Holly about that nasty comment i said about her.


Your apologies are meaningless sam because you'll just say something equally as vile, or worse, at some point in the future.
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Drooling guestie... » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:17 pm

TWATkins wrote:
guest wrote:Just wanted to say sorry to Holly about that nasty comment i said about her.


Your apologies are meaningless sam because you'll just say something equally as vile, or worse, at some point in the future.

Who gaf about Sam the eternal adolescent, with the brain of a pork ham...

Your avatar is what's most important!! :drool: :drool:
User avatar
Drooling guestie...
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:51 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lora wrote:Loving the Gemma Collins thread lolrof

phpBB [video]


https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -itv-be/p1

Some of your contributions:

She looks like a beached whale!

What I don't get is why does she tell everyone she has lost weight?

Still big fact f*ck as far as I can see lol


&

What gets me is the amount of money she gets for being a boring big fat f*ck!


I do hope our resident guest who fights against body-shaming of celebs will catch this. :smilin: Or is it just the pretty ones who need defending?


To be fair it’s usually the pretty ones with great bodies who get shamed by the middle aged bitter women of DS. Many of them defend the fat ones all on their own and don’t tend to fat shame. They’d defend Gemma Collins because they can relate to her shape.

Some of them even defend Tess Halliday. It, Sort of gives the game away as to why they hate the pretty and/or slim ones.


It's either body-shaming or it isn't, otherwise it just comes across as being a hypocrite.

If your theory that the slim ones are shamed out of jealousy, are the ones fat-shaming jealous too?


Many of the Showbiz posters are gay men or fantasists like Leicester Hunk.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:53 am

Lora wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lora wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:OK sorry Sam, I allowed your previous post through because I was a bit busy at the time and didn't realise it was you but no, you can't post here, it's not the right forum for you...I wish you well though!


Fuck off Holly you stupid fucking slut. You should be fucking raped you fucking bitch


Get help Sam ... I know you are not a bad person.


Yeah, cuz that's how nice normal people talk.


He has mental health problems and needs professional help before he kicks off and hurts someone


Funny how these men with mental health issues only focus their rape comments on women. Just another incel who doesn’t need excusing.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Bezza » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:15 am

Something about this poster that reminds me of someone.

zippit Posts: 216
Forum Member

07/08/19 - 22:18 #10
This man gave me an STD, which has prevented me from having any more children.

He was the Key person in my life...
User avatar
Bezza
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Nucks » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:54 am

Guest wrote:
Lora wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lora wrote:
Get help Sam ... I know you are not a bad person.


Yeah, cuz that's how nice normal people talk.


He has mental health problems and needs professional help before he kicks off and hurts someone


Funny how these men with mental health issues only focus their rape comments on women. Just another incel who doesn’t need excusing.


He had his own welcome thread some time ago. It started off ok but didn't take long to revert back to type and throw abuse.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44106&p=1293329&hilit=samthefootball&sid=f4057fa6dcea5ab68dd2c8ac2deee5d4#p1293329
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7791
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:54 am

please do not call me a incel. I actually like women and respect them
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:34 am

Yes, you like and respect women so much that you call them sluts and slags. You say they have no value other than being a trophy, something to fuck, something to make babies with and put your dinner on the table. You state that they should be raped and you have proven to be violent towards them in the past. Yeah, that’s real respect right there. Your’re spoilt, entitled and a misogynist, you’re the definition of an incel and your attitude disgusts me.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #115

Postby Meg » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:43 am

Lol, someone posted a thread on mumsnet about how Dogs called them a nest of vipers.

The responses are all along the lines of 'yes, and?'

Fail :pmsl:
User avatar
Meg
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests