If You Could...

Big Threads

Re: If You Could...

Postby Cleopatra » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:39 pm

measurer wrote:
Kat wrote:It's close here too Mes I don't sleep much last 6 myths or so anyway unless I've been drinking .that's bad isn't it . :smilin:

No, I believe most peoople over 40 have some kind of crutch as they get older. I would only worry if you told me you were doing it every night, and I hope you aren't Kat. Death is hard to deal with, just as is life, but we figure it out mostly, and you will too. x

The death of a loved one is probably the hardest thing any of us have to face. I see bereft, bereaved families every day and the thought of anyone mocking them, online or off, is just alien to my mindset. I don't get it.
Cleopatra

Postby Kat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:39 pm

measurer wrote:
Kat wrote:It's close here too Mes I don't sleep much last 6 myths or so anyway unless I've been drinking .that's bad isn't it . :smilin:

No, I believe most peoople over 40 have some kind of crutch as they get older. I would only worry if you told me you were doing it every night, and I hope you aren't Kat. Death is hard to deal with, just as is life, but we figure it out mostly, and you will too. x

No love I'm not I didn't drink but I gotta admit me n friends were going out for sat n Sunday we went away last mtg to benedorm .and we said enough so back to moderate drinking if none benders make me cry I've realized that family loved ones now xxx
Kat

Postby VelvetCat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:51 pm

@Meas, Kat and Vam thanks for your comments xx
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:04 pm

You're more than welcome. We all lose others, and will know the heartache. You take care. x
measurer

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:08 pm

xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:

May all your towels be wet and I curse you, you daughter of a thousand camels! eyebrow

Blessed are the boob sweaters :razz:

:lol:
measurer

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Gabby wrote:There’s a FB page called... ‘Antonella the Uncensored Reviewer’.... she tests out various products and gives her honest reviews, she’s hilarious.... check her out!..... she tested those stick on boob things on herself..... so funny! :laughing:

Love her.
measurer

Postby Nucks » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:32 am

:wubbers: to those in here who've lost someone they love. So many what ifs when it happens, we could beat ourselves up for an eternity. Time freezes , but then life goes on, takes a while to catch up. Some days are hard, others are even harder.

Regrets? Sure. But I can't change the past nor could I have predicted what happened.
Nucks

Postby Gabby » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:16 pm

measurer wrote:
Gabby wrote:There’s a FB page called... ‘Antonella the Uncensored Reviewer’.... she tests out various products and gives her honest reviews, she’s hilarious.... check her out!..... she tested those stick on boob things on herself..... so funny! :laughing:

Love her.

:mrgreen: .... She’s hilarious and doesn’t give a shit who she offends or what people think of her :laughing: .... i’m sure many must know of her... she has 1.3+ million followers on FB alone :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:41 pm

I've got her on my Newsfeed, it's how I knew about the titholders, Gabs!!! The woman is a riot, and can take a joke too. Some snowflake reported her so I think she has 2 accounts now - go her!!!
measurer

Postby Gabby » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:52 pm

measurer wrote:I've got her on my Newsfeed, it's how I knew about the titholders, Gabs!!! The woman is a riot, and can take a joke too. Some snowflake reported her so I think she has 2 accounts now - go her!!!

As if those things were gonna lift hers!! :laughing: ... so funny watching her testing them :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Abs » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:29 am

Nucks wrote::wubbers: to those in here who've lost someone they love. So many what ifs when it happens, we could beat ourselves up for an eternity. Time freezes , but then life goes on, takes a while to catch up. Some days are hard, others are even harder.

Regrets? Sure. But I can't change the past nor could I have predicted what happened.

I live those words daily, the what-ifs, the regrets. But for me, the guilt is the worst. Feeling like I failed my son.
Abs

Postby Abs » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:31 am

If I could....I would go back in time and do things differently.
Abs

Postby Text » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:04 am

Dean wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:You lose any moral high ground if you have to resort to that to *win* an internet argument...............and in the end, you win nothing, but you lose a lot of respect.

You're right...which is why I need to 'fess up, cos I can't be a hypocrite.

In my first year or so here, I had several months of constant daily digs about my husband - shitty death-related music choices in the jukebox thread, funeral wreath avvies, suggestions that I should stick his ashes in the dustbin, being told all the time what a drunken whore I was after my guy had passed, and the snide just kept rolling on and on and on... :roll:

So for the first and last time ever, I snapped and had a dig about the death of the main culprit's other half. Not my finest hour - and never even once repeated since.

I'm sure as hell no angel, but I won't do family...

Not how it was said just now by whoever it was, text? extras? I always get those two confused, but I can't say I'm surprised.

Glad you're taking it so well, I don't think I would be able to xx

Xtras is the dinner lady, harmless poster but can be funny sometimes

Text has had numerous names in the past. She has been banned from every forum she’s ever been on. She was also the Midnight stalker who would post graphic gore and murder pictures as a guest. She’s probably the most disgusting poster who has ever been a member on here.

This is the sort of extreme trolling tripe you come out with, when your need for attention reaches stratospheric levels, Dean.
You say extreme stuff, to make it hard to ignore your posts.
Your rant proves I'm one of the few people who can successfully get underneath your evil skin. Good! I must be doing something right, Mr forum leg-end. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:05 am

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Left the internet alone......

But that old copy of Razzle won't last you forever. :dunno:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:11 am

Now, for the gullible simpletons who swallow all the trolling tripe you spout, let's get a few things straight:
I am not banned from anywhere and i'm the least banned person i know.
I have only changed my name once, in my ten years on here.
No I am not the 'midnight stalker'. I have never posted gore in my entire life - not even once, as a one off. :thumbsup:
You are the one who PROUDLY posts fantasies about violating women, necrophilia, and every taboo you can think of.

Happy to set the record straight!
Have a nice day in your sewer, dirty harry, Mr forum leg end. :Wiiiine!:
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive