If You Could...

Big Threads

Re: If You Could...

Postby Kat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Bessie wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I haven’t tried to justify anything. But like meets like with me.

Bollocks. You just want to have a go at Vam and chose the nastiest route. It doesn't matter what grudge you have, that was just shitty.
so so true we have all said scrappy things over the years this is another level it's disgusting .but know what as bad as it is I applaud admin for letting us see her shotty soul
Kat

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:41 pm

measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:She's certainly trying hard tonight...... :pmsl:

To do what?

Phone a random bloke to gossip?

You are of no interest to me you thick fuck. What makes you think I care? I lose no sleep over banning your arse when needed, and a large ass it seems, if tonight's posts are true! :pmsl:

To me you sound nothing but a bitter, lonely woman, who thinks she can lord it over others - guess what? You're no better than anyone, in fact tonight has shown your character. It doesn't matter when I try with you as you have it in your head we are all enemies. Newsflash - it's only a forum.

Oh and yes, I DOXED a photo of a Bollywood actress!!!! OMG! Go away you stupid woman.

Tbh, it’s easy lording it on here.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Fletch » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:42 pm

Kat wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Kat wrote:Rolly think we all have I only scattered dads ashes yesterday family out it off for me cos I had too much in life to deal with .he would have been 78 today

Hope you're ok Kat but beware posting stuff like that on here there's a slapper a fat slapper who didn't know how to give a simple blow job according to one guy she may well be along in a minute or two to ridicule your loss.

I'm ok love hope you are too I've had a lot happen lost dad man had cancer too she's ok n marriage over I've new life job n trying to build my life good thing is my 3 lads all doing well beautiful girls they have lot to be gratful for

Sorry to hear that Kat. Good luck for the future and time is a great healer. Look after you for a while, and get them strapping lads to as well x
Fletch

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:44 pm

You having illusions of grandeur again LM? :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Kat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 pm

Fletch wrote:
Kat wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Kat wrote:Rolly think we all have I only scattered dads ashes yesterday family out it off for me cos I had too much in life to deal with .he would have been 78 today

Hope you're ok Kat but beware posting stuff like that on here there's a slapper a fat slapper who didn't know how to give a simple blow job according to one guy she may well be along in a minute or two to ridicule your loss.

I'm ok love hope you are too I've had a lot happen lost dad man had cancer too she's ok n marriage over I've new life job n trying to build my life good thing is my 3 lads all doing well beautiful girls they have lot to be gratful for

Sorry to hear that Kat. Good luck for the future and time is a great healer. Look after you for a while, and get them strapping lads to as well x

Ha thanks fletch strapping not the word lol giants but all doing well building trade takes big hits but they are ok hope you are ok.love x
Kat

Postby Bessie » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:46 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I haven’t tried to justify anything. But like meets like with me.

Bollocks. You just want to have a go at Vam and chose the nastiest route. It doesn't matter what grudge you have, that was just shitty.

It was. I haven’t denied it was.

But like meets like.

To go that low makes you look spiteful and cruel. I've seen you and Vam go at each other but I haven't seen her say anything remotely as nasty as that so not really like meets like at all.
Bessie

Postby Kat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Bessie wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bessie wrote:

But like meets like.

To go that low makes you look spiteful and cruel. I've seen you and Vam go at each other but I haven't seen her say anything remotely as nasty as that so not really like meets like at all.

Like I've said love nothing can justify anyone's loss being brought up to use against them horrible
Kat

Postby Fletch » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bessie wrote:

But like meets like.

Van did nothing like you did. It was uncalled for and extremely nasty.

You should apologise and calm the fuck down.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Kat wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Kat wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Ha thanks fletch strapping not the word lol giants but all doing well building trade takes big hits but they are ok hope you are ok.love x

Yeah doing fine Kat, thanks x
Fletch

Postby Vam » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Bessie wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bessie wrote:

But like meets like.

She hates that I can see clean through her crap and her showboating and her try-hard posturing around here.

Actually, she hates - period.
Vam

Postby Kat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Fletch wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bessie wrote:

But like meets like.

Anyone can say sorry love but to use this in the 1st place nah sorry is meaning less
Kat

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Fletch wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bessie wrote:

But like meets like.

She should fuck off.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:52 pm

Or at least apologise
measurer

Postby Kat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 pm

measurer wrote:Or at least apologise

Sorry wouldn't be good enough for me but yes a start
Kat

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 pm

measurer wrote:Or at least apologise

She has nothing to stay here for now she should fuck off.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive