Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:14 am

Thread closed whilst Taglet Support sort out who to ban reviews its content

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:20 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Firstly Sam Smith isn't "trans" so how can any comments about him be "transphobic" ? Surely they are non-binary phobic if any sort of phobia is to be Named and Shamed.

I will gladly roll back my claim about multiple transphobic comments because it clearly wasn't true. I'd just read the comments from support and I think the word had basically stuck in my head while I was ranting.

At least two people did refer to Smith as "it" so, for me at least, that counts as "multiple".

But my point was that it shows up the hypocritical and slapdash moderating once again. I get jailed for three days for calling out a troll, a poster as harmless as pumping_iron gets a perma-ban for lord knows what, but someone like boo_radley75 can suggest we refer to another human being as "it", as well as misgendering them, and all they seemingly get is warned.

As always, zero consistency and zero communication. Their judgement is absolute and unquestionable, even when it's all over the place.

Ha! now you talk about inconsistency and zero communication you didn't give a shit when many were being banned for questioning, in fact, you thought it served them right. Pumping Iron was banned for warning people to not talk about transgender issues as they will get a ban. So why use him to make your silly non point?
People in showbiz are called it all the time go call them out

Taglet has closed the thread whilst they "review the contents"

They won't be pleased that cis turns out to have been invented by transgenders on a forum (according to a link posted) so the transgenders that INSIST they are called what they identify as don't allow that particular freedom to anyone not transgendered. How ironic.

Soon 16 pages will become 6, all the posts that weren't 100% supportive will be removed and action taken against the posters' accounts. Expect to see at least 3 permabans. Also Jason Watkins is being a baity little bitch in that thread, nothing new there though.

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:28 am

I see taglet is the latest target of the anonymous

you could of course sign up and peddle shit about her in a name that she might recognise

no, thought not :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Firstly Sam Smith isn't "trans" so how can any comments about him be "transphobic" ? Surely they are non-binary phobic if any sort of phobia is to be Named and Shamed.

I will gladly roll back my claim about multiple transphobic comments because it clearly wasn't true. I'd just read the comments from support and I think the word had basically stuck in my head while I was ranting.

At least two people did refer to Smith as "it" so, for me at least, that counts as "multiple".

But my point was that it shows up the hypocritical and slapdash moderating once again. I get jailed for three days for calling out a troll, a poster as harmless as pumping_iron gets a perma-ban for lord knows what, but someone like boo_radley75 can suggest we refer to another human being as "it", as well as misgendering them, and all they seemingly get is warned.

As always, zero consistency and zero communication. Their judgement is absolute and unquestionable, even when it's all over the place.

Ha! now you talk about inconsistency and zero communication you didn't give a shit when many were being banned for questioning, in fact, you thought it served them right. Pumping Iron was banned for warning people to not talk about transgender issues as they will get a ban. So why use him to make your silly non point?
People in showbiz are called it all the time go call them out

Taglet has closed the thread whilst they "review the contents"

They won't be pleased that cis turns out to have been invented by transgenders on a forum (according to a link posted) so the transgenders that INSIST they are called what they identify as don't allow that particular freedom to anyone not transgendered. How ironic.

Soon 16 pages will become 6, all the posts that weren't 100% supportive will be removed and action taken against the posters' accounts. Expect to see at least 3 permabans. Also Jason Watkins is being a baity little bitch in that thread, nothing new there though.

I expect they are noting the names of all the posters that agreed or liked any of the posts that transgress what Taglet/patfb decide are "transphobic" and then those posters will find themselves getting banned in the future for minor infractions. Agree about the baity little bitch :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Ha! now you talk about inconsistency and zero communication you didn't give a shit when many were being banned for questioning, in fact, you thought it served them right.

WTF are you talking about ?

Crap memory you have there. I got a warning for questioning the unfairness in women's sport. two gay men posted here that they got a ban for questioning inappropriate behaviour at pride and you said strange how I have managed to not get any warnings or a ban in those threads maybe you ARE transphobic or words to that effect.

Postby Dean » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:34 am

Dogs has always had Guest posting. Get used to it...
Dean

Postby TWAT » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:48 am

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Ha! now you talk about inconsistency and zero communication you didn't give a shit when many were being banned for questioning, in fact, you thought it served them right.

Crap memory you have there. I got a warning for questioning the unfairness in women's sport. two gay men posted here that they got a ban for questioning inappropriate behaviour at pride and you said strange how I have managed to not get any warnings or a ban in those threads maybe you ARE transphobic or words to that effect.

I still have no idea WTF you're on about ..
TWAT

Postby different guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:55 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Christ you must be quite thick then because I can see what the guest is saying: you earlier posted a whiney post about being put in jail and oh no the mods are so inconsistent whilst simultaneously demanding more people are banned because you don't like what they post.

You also bemoaned the tragedy of Pumping Iron being banned when he was banned for posting wtte if you post about transgender you'll get banned. Which makes you using him as an example in your original post about how unfair it was more people weren't getting banned because they didn't agree with you in the recently closed transgender thread.

Do keep up Jason your continues "wtf are you talking about" looks extremely disingenuous especially when you edit out the part of the post explaining what the fuck it was all about.
different guest

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:01 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Crap memory it is then. Or maybe you are so open-minded your brains fell out. :hand:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:25 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I see taglet is the latest target of the anonymous

you could of course sign up and peddle shit about her in a name that she might recognise

1. I’m banned from DS so I don’t care if she recognises a name I could sign up here with or not.

2. My DS name was boring so I wouldn’t use it again so doubtful she’d recognise it anyway.

3. I have no idea if she is signed up here and/or reading this.

4. I like posting anonymously. If you don’t want people doing so, then take away the feature to be able to do it.

:roll:

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:32 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Maybe this?

JasonWatkinsPosts: 70,527
Forum Member
✭✭
15/09/19 - 15:49#269
Boo Radley75 wrote: »
:D Ironic, isn't it? The person here who is trying to speak up for Sam Smith is being transphobic, according to what the mods told me in one of my warnings last night. :D

Anyone else who gets "multiple warnings" in a short space of time is banned and yet you're still here ..
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:32 am

Guest wrote:

1. I’m banned from DS so I don’t care if she recognises a name I could sign up here with or not.

2. My DS name was boring so I wouldn’t use it again so doubtful she’d recognise it anyway.

4. I like posting anonymously. If you don’t want people doing so, then take away the feature to be able to do it.

Where have I said that I don't want people posting anonymously?

oh that's right, I haven't, but I do think it's much easier to throw shit around when you know nobody can search your posting history to sling shit back :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:55 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where have I said that I don't want people posting anonymously?

oh that's right, I haven't, but I do think it's much easier to throw shit around when you know nobody can search your posting history to sling shit back :smilin:

I made a thread about registering, hasn't it been approved?
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:04 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
I made a thread about registering, hasn't it been approved?

no idea

why make a thread though? :dunno:

either register or don't
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:26 am

The sam smith thread was absolute gold. I did notice pat and bigot-let had turned up to tell those with different views off. Please tell me it's still there. Loved the passages of text from people trying to make out that replacing a gender-specific, singular pronoun with a gender-neutral plural, didn't make an absolute mockery of both the English language and any point being made. And the person writing/saying it come to think of it. Hilarious.

Gotta be honest tho, it's not appropriate for jason watkins to be taking the moral high ground over such a 1st world, woke non issue when he openly admitted that if he found a grand in an item in a charity shop he would buy the item and steal the money, denying it to a charity ffs!! How can you lecture people on pronouns for god's sake?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive