The Lib Dems Must Back Corbyn to Stop No Deal

Big Threads

Re: The Lib Dems Must Back Corbyn to Stop No Deal

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:More C&P from a site that hates us :hand:

As usual you have fuck all to say about the topic.
Are you totally incapable of discussing what he posted?

Britain's railways are largely state owned but owned by foreign states such as France Germany Italy China so those who don't like the idea of state owned how come you support the current fuck up?

As for Raven he has no points of view on anything other than Fletch is a Nazi and I'm a drunk who can't figure the qoutes system .... so what the fuck is he doing here other than as Stooo admitted .... he's Stooo's mate so Stooo can't get fucking rid of him.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Cannydc wrote:Rollup wrote;

"No one had a fucking clue about the complications and outright fucking chaos they were voting for.
When I mentioned N Ireland I was fucking ignored or laughed at."

I wrote about the NI border issues on the original Brexit thread, well before the referendum - it had been mooted as an intractable problem likely to fuck up the Brexit process by some very bright, switched on type who knew his Irish history well. I read his article and it had a lasting impression on me.

TBH, I'd love to reprise what I wrote on here at the time, but have no idea where it would be. I do remember that it was scoffed at as being 'just more Project Fear nonsense'.

By who?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:04 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Britain's railways are largely state owned but owned by foreign states such as France Germany Italy China so those who don't like the idea of state owned how come you support the current fuck up?

As for Raven he has no points of view on anything other than Fletch is a Nazi and I'm a drunk who can't figure the qoutes system .... so what the fuck is he doing here other than as Stooo admitted .... he's Stooo's mate so Stooo can't get fucking rid of him.

Getting rid of his nonsense posts would be a start but raven must be a bit thin skinned and prone to tantrums if that happened so he's allowed to continue. :roll:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Getting rid of his nonsense posts would be a start but raven must be a bit thin skinned and prone to tantrums if that happened so he's allowed to continue. :roll:

It matters not to me. Say what you want, I am not that interested in your opinions tbh :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:09 pm

Fletch wrote:British Rail: A Mass Transport System Is an Essential Public Service Not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme for Investors
By Hans Stehling

Britain’s Railways Performance Proof of Abject Failure of Conservative Privatisation Policies

Outdated rolling-stock, primitive or no air-conditioning, poor service, unreliable timetables and sky-high fares make Britain’s railways the bad joke of Europe.

As millions of commuters are forced to use a rail system near to collapse, it serves a stark warning of the dangers of privatising vital utility services in a bid by Conservative governments to further enrich a handful of businessmen and political funders at the expense of millions of rail travellers.

Throughout Europe, national rail systems are invariably state-owned and run.

Only in the United Kingdom, are millions of commuters forced to pay inflated fares for a rail service stuck in the 1950s with dilapidated trains managed by grossly inefficient private operators. It is a national disgrace that is now under the control of an inappropriate Transport Minister, a former web and print marketeer with no knowledge whatsoever of transport systems who was obliged to stand down from a previous ministerial position due to allegations of bullying.

The future for rail travellers in Britain looks bleak indeed until this government is replaced and Britain’s railways are brought back into 100% public ownership, modernised, financed and run efficiently by professionals, as elsewhere throughout Europe.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/british-r ... rs/5686593

All while we were in the EU and far from the only example of private provision for public services enriching the few and the expense of the many.

That is Tory, New Labour, Tory/Lib Dems.

Be careful where you place your X next time...

Bump for a real post
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:11 pm

Now this has turned into C&P Land it really is time to go :shake head: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:11 pm

Fletch wrote:

"No one had a fucking clue about the complications and outright fucking chaos they were voting for.

I wrote about the NI border issues on the original Brexit thread, well before the referendum - it had been mooted as an intractable problem likely to fuck up the Brexit process by some very bright, switched on type who knew his Irish history well. I read his article and it had a lasting impression on me.

TBH, I'd love to reprise what I wrote on here at the time, but have no idea where it would be. I do remember that it was scoffed at as being 'just more Project Fear nonsense'.

By who?

The usual Red October types on here. As I said, it's in the original Brexit threat as I remember.

Why do you ask ?
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

It matters not to me. Say what you want, I am not that interested in your opinions tbh :smilin:

There's the truth.
You're not interested in any fucking opinions because you haven't got any to counter with unless you're toadying up to someone else for favour.
Admit you understand too little to have a fucking opinion on almost anything.
Your time tonight and it's been fairly long has produced nothing.
No ideas no points of view no fuck all except name calling and swerving.
You don't even know you're doing it I suspect.
Before you retire for the night read what you have written in here tonight and you might understand.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:20 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

By who?

The usual Red October types on here. As I said, it's in the original Brexit threat as I remember.

Why do you ask ?

Wondered who being as most of this forum is pro remain.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:23 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

By who?

Why do you ask ?

Wondered who being as most of this forum is pro remain.

Rockforbrains was always around then - ever the great contributor to intelligent discourse. Sure there were others but most have melted away as reality dawned.
Cannydc

Previous

Return to The Archive