The Lib Dems Must Back Corbyn to Stop No Deal

Big Threads

Re: The Lib Dems Must Back Corbyn to Stop No Deal

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I think what's really important right now is this government under Boris with his team of leave as soon as possible team are the ones proving the lie regarding remainers spreading unfounded fears about food medicine etc shortages as it is these very top Brexiters who are having us spend billions on preparing for the calamities.
Billions for businesses adversely affected by Brexit.
Emergency money and plans for medicines and food .... that's coming from this Brexit loaded government not the remainers.

It wasn't project fear after all, some of us saw through to the fact that it was project reality.

I fucking told you all so. Fucking idiots.

Like shit loads of others did too.

Yes but I recall some sitting on the fence totally uncommitted

Is that a dig at me Raven?
I didn't sit on the fence I was of the firm belief this should never have been put to the public as a yes no in out referendum was taking the piss.
Something so complex and over the heads of millions like you was taking the piss.
You cannot have two bare to the bones options of in out on extremely complicated economic social international issues but you believed otherwise.
How could I possibly vote when that was my belief?
I probably thought about it longer and looked into it much deeper than you're fucking capable of .... in fact I know I did having read your shite the last couple of years.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I think what's really important right now is this government under Boris with his team of leave as soon as possible team are the ones proving the lie regarding remainers spreading unfounded fears about food medicine etc shortages as it is these very top Brexiters who are having us spend billions on preparing for the calamities.
Emergency money and plans for medicines and food .... that's coming from this Brexit loaded government not the remainers.

It wasn't project fear after all, some of us saw through to the fact that it was project reality.

This is going to be seriously shit. My son needs insulin, do they think that I'm going to sit on my arse and complain when his supply runs out?

It is a dreadful state of affairs, G7 Nation my arse.
LordRaven

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yes but I recall some sitting on the fence totally uncommitted

Is that a dig at me Raven?
I didn't sit on the fence I was of the firm belief this should never have been put to the public as a yes no in out referendum was taking the piss.
Something so complex and over the heads of millions like you was taking the piss.
You cannot have two bare to the bones options of in out on extremely complicated economic social international issues but you believed otherwise.
How could I possibly vote when that was my belief?
I probably thought about it longer and looked into it much deeper than you're fucking capable of .... in fact I know I did having read your shite the last couple of years.

Read that in the morning old bean :ooer:

There was no dig.

Many abstained because they did not understand what they were voting for.

Stop being touchy ffs :ooer:
LordRaven

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

This is going to be seriously shit. My son needs insulin, do they think that I'm going to sit on my arse and complain when his supply runs out?

All around me I know of people who are going to suffer if certain medicines and medical equipment isn't going to get through on time.
Myself included.
There are many around me who are facing death not just suffering but none of this was in the yes no vote.
People who voted out didn't have a clue they might be voting yes I want out of Europe completely with no deals no preparation .... as I said at the time to the fucking idiots who had no idea about the economics trade social impacts because none of this was offered up to a largely ignorant public.
A public who don't know the name of their MP but no all the soap stars .... were voting on possibly the most important happening in this country in the last God knows how many generations but no .... it's just an in out.
Couldn't be simpler could it .... easiest deal in a million years I think one Tory said at the time.
No one had a fucking clue about the complications and outright fucking chaos they were voting for.
When I mentioned N Ireland I was fucking ignored or laughed at.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

All around me I know of people who are going to suffer if certain medicines and medical equipment isn't going to get through on time.
Myself included.
There are many around me who are facing death not just suffering but none of this was in the yes no vote.
People who voted out didn't have a clue they might be voting yes I want out of Europe completely with no deals no preparation .... as I said at the time to the fucking idiots who had no idea about the economics trade social impacts because none of this was offered up to a largely ignorant public.
A public who don't know the name of their MP but no all the soap stars .... were voting on possibly the most important happening in this country in the last God knows how many generations but no .... it's just an in out.
Couldn't be simpler could it .... easiest deal in a million years I think one Tory said at the time.
No one had a fucking clue about the complications and outright fucking chaos they were voting for.

Agreed, it was never ever explained to them. All the public got was polarisation through bullshit
LordRaven

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Myself included.

I never mentioned NI, I didn't know a thing about it then. All I knew was that the people in the leave campaign were absolute shits, loads of FB influenced friends took the piss but I don't see them anymore.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Myself included.

I never mentioned NI, I didn't know a thing about it then. All I knew was that the people in the leave campaign were absolute shits, loads of FB influenced friends took the piss but I don't see them anymore.

I know you didn't mention NI and you didn't mention easiest deal in a million years either or MP's and soap stars ..... :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:44 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
I know you didn't mention NI and you didn't mention easiest deal in a million years either or MP's and soap stars ..... :dunno:

I had this everything is Ok thing and it was, it's fucked for at least a decade now and that's if we stay in.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I had this everything is Ok thing and it was, it's fucked for at least a decade now and that's if we stay in.

Either way I would imagine
LordRaven

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I agree with that.
Staying in now will be so fucking humiliating.
Talk about point and laugh.
We have no chance of remaining one of the top three nations.
This government has to be the worst this country ever suffered and yet there are people who will still vote for them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I agree with that.
Staying in now will be so fucking humiliating.
Talk about point and laugh.
We have no chance of remaining one of the top three nations.
This government has to be the worst this country ever suffered and yet there are people who will still vote for them.

I bloody won't :grrrrr: Wankers! They are the worst in living memory--on all counts
LordRaven

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:50 pm

British Rail: A Mass Transport System Is an Essential Public Service Not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme for Investors
By Hans Stehling

Britain’s Railways Performance Proof of Abject Failure of Conservative Privatisation Policies

Outdated rolling-stock, primitive or no air-conditioning, poor service, unreliable timetables and sky-high fares make Britain’s railways the bad joke of Europe.

As millions of commuters are forced to use a rail system near to collapse, it serves a stark warning of the dangers of privatising vital utility services in a bid by Conservative governments to further enrich a handful of businessmen and political funders at the expense of millions of rail travellers.

Throughout Europe, national rail systems are invariably state-owned and run.

Only in the United Kingdom, are millions of commuters forced to pay inflated fares for a rail service stuck in the 1950s with dilapidated trains managed by grossly inefficient private operators. It is a national disgrace that is now under the control of an inappropriate Transport Minister, a former web and print marketeer with no knowledge whatsoever of transport systems who was obliged to stand down from a previous ministerial position due to allegations of bullying.

The future for rail travellers in Britain looks bleak indeed until this government is replaced and Britain’s railways are brought back into 100% public ownership, modernised, financed and run efficiently by professionals, as elsewhere throughout Europe.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/british-r ... rs/5686593

All while we were in the EU and far from the only example of private provision for public services enriching the few and the expense of the many.

That is Tory, New Labour, Tory/Lib Dems.

Be careful where you place your X next time...
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:55 pm

More C&P from a site that hates us :hand:
LordRaven

Postby Cannydc » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Rollup wrote;

"No one had a fucking clue about the complications and outright fucking chaos they were voting for.
When I mentioned N Ireland I was fucking ignored or laughed at."

I wrote about the NI border issues on the original Brexit thread, well before the referendum - it had been mooted as an intractable problem likely to fuck up the Brexit process by some very bright, switched on type who knew his Irish history well. I read his article and it had a lasting impression on me.

TBH, I'd love to reprise what I wrote on here at the time, but have no idea where it would be. I do remember that it was scoffed at as being 'just more Project Fear nonsense'.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:More C&P from a site that hates us :hand:

It's a news aggregator site you halfwit.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source= ... CAc&uact=5

Try commenting on the content rather than diverting discussion with trolling raven, if you can manage it. If not fuck off back to the shallow end. :smilin:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive