Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Big Threads

Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:42 am

A man sacked for dousing Nigel Farage in milkshake is back in work - at a shop meters from a stand selling milkshakes.

Paul Crowther was convicted of assault after hurling a £5.25 Five Guys drink at the Brexit Party leader.

But the lactose lobber has now been spotted in a yellow t-shirt selling bath bombs and cosmetics at Lush.

The cosmetic firm's co-founder Mark Constantine is a self-proclaimed "wishy-washy liberal who doesn’t believe in borders”.

A source claims bosses at the Eldon Square branch gave Crowther - whose criminal actions split opinion - a "second chance" after he was axed from his Sky call centre job.

Confirming his appointment, Lush said Crowther - who drenched Mr Farage in a "split second attack" - was appointed due to being experienced at a quick delivery.

A spokesperson said: "Lush's business is based around hand making cosmetics from fresh ingredients and delivering them quickly - something Paul seemed to have experience of."

The new gig means Crowther's store is merely feet from a Krispy Kreme kiosk, which sells £3.30 milkshakes

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... zKOoMeG-4E


:pmsl: :cool:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:04 pm

I’m sure he was gutted at losing that call centre job.
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 30851
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Those Five Guys shakes are pretty fucking lush though...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94205
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:34 pm

Guest wrote:A man sacked for dousing Nigel Farage in milkshake is back in work - at a shop meters from a stand selling milkshakes.

Paul Crowther was convicted of assault after hurling a £5.25 Five Guys drink at the Brexit Party leader.

But the lactose lobber has now been spotted in a yellow t-shirt selling bath bombs and cosmetics at Lush.

The cosmetic firm's co-founder Mark Constantine is a self-proclaimed "wishy-washy liberal who doesn’t believe in borders”.

A source claims bosses at the Eldon Square branch gave Crowther - whose criminal actions split opinion - a "second chance" after he was axed from his Sky call centre job.

Confirming his appointment, Lush said Crowther - who drenched Mr Farage in a "split second attack" - was appointed due to being experienced at a quick delivery.

A spokesperson said: "Lush's business is based around hand making cosmetics from fresh ingredients and delivering them quickly - something Paul seemed to have experience of."

The new gig means Crowther's store is merely feet from a Krispy Kreme kiosk, which sells £3.30 milkshakes

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... zKOoMeG-4E


:pmsl: :cool:

Why not? Lobbing a milkshake doesn’t make him a master criminal and he’s also clearly supported in doing so by his new boss.
Farage has landed him a better job. Hats off to Nigel.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:17 pm

How is throwing a milkshake an assault?
Why was Farage whinging like a little girl that had her pinktails pulled?
Why is Farage such a tosspot!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:28 pm

Guest wrote:How is throwing a milkshake an assault?
Why was Farage whinging like a little girl that had her pinktails pulled?
Why is Farage such a tosspot!


How is throwing acid or corrosive liquid an assault?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 35122
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:How is throwing a milkshake an assault?
Why was Farage whinging like a little girl that had her pinktails pulled?
Why is Farage such a tosspot!


How is throwing acid or corrosive liquid an assault?


Small, far away...

Image
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94205
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:How is throwing a milkshake an assault?
Why was Farage whinging like a little girl that had her pinktails pulled?
Why is Farage such a tosspot!


How is throwing acid or corrosive liquid an assault?


Milkshake isn't a corrosive liquid duh.
Farage just wet his knickers
lol
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:How is throwing a milkshake an assault?
Why was Farage whinging like a little girl that had her pinktails pulled?
Why is Farage such a tosspot!


How is throwing acid or corrosive liquid an assault?


Milkshake isn't a corrosive liquid duh.
Farage just wet his knickers
lol


That is a corrosive liquid so his shreddies will rot.

That aside, throwing milkshakes on people is just plain stupid.

It's a gateway liquid to far more dangerous liquids. :pmsl:

All joking aside, seeing the victims of liquid throwers I think I personally would jail the lot of them. :smilin:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 35122
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:15 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:How is throwing a milkshake an assault?
Why was Farage whinging like a little girl that had her pinktails pulled?
Why is Farage such a tosspot!


How is throwing acid or corrosive liquid an assault?


Milkshake isn't a corrosive liquid duh.
Farage just wet his knickers
lol


That is a corrosive liquid so his shreddies will rot.

That aside, throwing milkshakes on people is just plain stupid.

It's a gateway liquid to far more dangerous liquids. :pmsl:

All joking aside, seeing the victims of liquid throwers I think I personally would jail the lot of them. :smilin:


Even the scum found it funny!



:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Farrage Milkshake Attacker Lands New Job

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:How is throwing a milkshake an assault?
Why was Farage whinging like a little girl that had her pinktails pulled?
Why is Farage such a tosspot!


How is throwing acid or corrosive liquid an assault?


Milkshake isn't a corrosive liquid duh.
Farage just wet his knickers
lol


That is a corrosive liquid so his shreddies will rot.

That aside, throwing milkshakes on people is just plain stupid.

It's a gateway liquid to far more dangerous liquids. :pmsl:

All joking aside, seeing the victims of liquid throwers I think I personally would jail the lot of them. :smilin:


Even the scum found it funny!



:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Waterstones and Fenwicks got some free advertising too.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 35122
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus


Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests