New Users

Big Threads

Re: New Users

Postby Text » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:18 pm

he loves me - he loves me not - he loves me - he loves me not - he loves me .. oh look, . my daisy chain says that prof loves me!!!! yipeee!!! :canny:
Text

Postby curious » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Canary wrote:he loves me - he moves me not - he loves me - mhe loves me not - he loves me oh look, . my daisy chain says that prof loves me!!!! yipeee!!! :canny:

really! I demand a recount....geeeeze this is so predictable with women.... :shame:
curious

Postby Ada » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:49 pm

curious wrote:
Ada :Tant Pis Curious, there is always one miserable fucker at every party and today the lucky bag is yours

Miserable fucker- Moi! I would say given your sad appearance that the only miserable fucker is you luv, hence why so many of your clients are how you say quick. Quick to want to get away from an "old" sour puss like yourself. Try harder luv...harder..... :trollface:

I'm too hot for them, they fall like skittles luv, once they're in my grip they're like putty in my hands, WHOOSH! :Wiiiine!:
Ada

Postby curious » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Ada wrote:
curious wrote:
Ada :Tant Pis Curious, there is always one miserable fucker at every party and today the lucky bag is yours

Miserable fucker- Moi! I would say given your sad appearance that the only miserable fucker is you luv, hence why so many of your clients are how you say quick. Quick to want to get away from an "old" sour puss like yourself. Try harder luv...harder..... :trollface:

I'm too hot for them, they fall like skittles luv, once they're in my grip they're like putty in my hands, WHOOSH! :Wiiiine!:

Ah a country girl by trade huh? Hard hands from working in the fields? Yeah I suspect those city lads can't stand a firm grip...You probably do have one. So tell us luv, how are your knees, do you use knee pads or are you good to go? I cant tell from the photo but do you have handle bar ears and a flat forehead? Afterall I do need a place to rest my beer.
curious

Postby Vicky » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Ada wrote: :leer:

Do you intend to spam the forum as often as you did when you were BD?

It's not BD, TJ.
Vicky

Postby curious » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Victoria wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

It's not BD, TJ.

Thats for sure
curious

Postby Ada » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:08 pm

curious wrote:
Ada wrote:
curious wrote:

Ah a country girl by trade huh? Hard hands from working in the fields? Yeah I suspect those city lads can't stand a firm grip...You probably do have one. So tell us luv, how are your knees, do you use knee pads or are you good to go? I cant tell from the photo but do you have handle bar ears and a flat forehead? Afterall I do need a place to rest my beer.

You want me to hold your rod as well? :dunno:
Ada

Postby curious » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Ada wrote:
curious wrote:
Ada wrote:
curious wrote:

Depends, have you ever been wet during a full moon in July?
curious

Postby Ada » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:14 pm

curious wrote:
Ada wrote:
curious wrote:
Ada wrote:
curious wrote:

Depends, have you ever been wet during a full moon in July?

Always wet for a big hard man Curious. :whistle:
Ada

Postby Trapper John » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:21 am

Victoria wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

It's not BD, TJ.

Well ada certainly ain't a newbie, that's for sure.......I only said BD because she spammed about twenty threads in five minutes.

So who is it I wonder?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:

It's not BD, TJ.

Well ada certainly ain't a newbie, that's for sure.......I only said BD because she spammed about twenty threads in five minutes.

So who is it I wonder?

Aye i noticed the spamming of loads of threads.

Ada's posts have become very tedious. She makes BD seem like a sane and normal poster. :roll:
Vicky

Postby Ada » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 am

Noting to say to Curious then? :dunno:
Ada

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 am

Ada wrote:Noting to say to Curious then? :dunno:

Now this thread is for new users so from now on lets keep it that way and not fill it up with anymore crap. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 am

Do 'new users' know though that if you don't like them they will be banned regardless of what they post? :ooer:

I challenge you to actually allow this post?

Postby Vicky » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:21 am

Guest wrote:Do 'new users' know though that if you don't like them they will be banned regardless of what they post? :ooer:

I challenge you to actually allow this post?

No you got banned because you wouldn't stop posting complete and utter rubbish. The final straw was you just being back from a weeks ban and starting threads telling us your best friends with murderers.

Go away Lexi.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive