The Trans Thread

Big Threads

Re: The Trans Thread

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:31 am

Some people have 'shy kidneys' and there should be privacy areas for them :thumbsup:

And they'll want their own toilets next :wink:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby DracoTheFakeO » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:32 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:Where do you draw the lines though?

I spent a fair amount of time as a single parent and identified with the oppression of single mothers in the RW press.

That's the problem isn't it, how far does the line have to be pushed until womens rights are completely taken away from them? I feel their voices aren't being listened to, or the ones that do try to speak up get drowned out by screams of 'transphobia' against them. It isn't fair, or right.

Some women.
A lot of women don’t believe that trans rights means a loss of womens rights.
I certainly don’t. I don’t feel like any of my rights as a woman have been lost, or will be lost, by a reform to the GRA.

And that's great for you, but some women feel the opposite. They feel their identities are being taken away from them, that their opposition to 'sharing' spaces mean nothing and they should stay silent and put up with whatever is forced on them. And it will be forced. They're too afraid of being labelled as transphobic, which is completely unfair.

Then we should be doing more to dispel the myths and reassure them. Nobody is having their identities taken away, women are still women. We aren’t being oppressed and forced to stay silent. I disagree with trans women being allowed to participate in sporting events. I feel like I can say that without being a transphobe. I’d challenge anyone who claimed I was.

Trans people have been using toilets for years and years and years. That doesn’t need to change. There are issues. But the fear factor and over exaggeration is rampant.

Here lies another issue, unfortunately. You would definitely be accused of transphobia, just watch the Martina Navratilova documentary. She was accused for voicing the same concerns as you.

I said this already but NN is not listening, or ignoring. It's 100% or you're transphobic. If NN refuses to believe this, perhaps NN can post that sentence on Twitter claiming they are not a transphobe including appropriate hashtags and see what sort of responses they get.

https://news.sky.com/story/martina-navratilova-dropped-by-lgbt-group-over-transphobic-comments-11642632

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova has been sacked as an ambassador for a group campaigning for LGBT sportspeople over "transphobic" comments.

She wrote in The Sunday Times that it was "insane" and "cheating" for male-to-female athletes to be allowed to compete in women's sport.

"A man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires," she said.
DracoTheFakeO

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:34 am

DracoTheFakeO wrote:
What?

And no comments on the other things I mentioned?

I'm very shallow... :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:36 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

Here lies another issue, unfortunately. You would definitely be accused of transphobia, just watch the Martina Navratilova documentary. She was accused for voicing the same concerns as you.

On social media, maybe. But it’s full of over exaggerate opinions and cunts.
I believe Martina changed her opinion towards the end, didn’t she?

There needs to be more research and understanding. I’m not against trans women ever competing. But I don’t think they should now. But then, again, I see the issue with caster Semenya, who isn’t a trans woman. And whether you agree with her participation or not, I can’t help but feel her treatment has been quite horrific.
NastyNickers

Postby DracoTheFakeO » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:38 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

I believe Martina changed her opinion towards the end, didn’t she

No she didn't.

There needs to be more research and understanding. I’m not against trans women ever competing. But I don’t think they should now. But then, again, I see the issue with caster Semenya, who isn’t a trans woman. And whether you agree with her participation or not, I can’t help but feel her treatment has been quite horrific.

Caster Semenya, as you said, isn't a trans woman, so... what's your point? :dunno:
DracoTheFakeO

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:39 am

NastyNickers wrote:Public toilets are fucking rank anyway. I’d rather hold it in than risk those germs :pukeup:

Agreed, and women can hold it in a lot longer than us blokes can. But i've done it in a bottle in the car when i've been caught short.

What, it happens to the best of us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't judge :whistle:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Dean » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:41 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Public toilets are fucking rank anyway. I’d rather hold it in than risk those germs :pukeup:

Agreed, and women can hold it in a lot longer than us blokes can. But i've done it in a bottle in the car when i've been caught short.

What did you wipe your arse with after?
Dean

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:44 am

Dean wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

I don't know where your piss comes out of, but mine does not come out of my arse.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:45 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

:gigglesnshit:

Oh how freeing it must be to be able to piss wherever you fancy with no hassle and no risk of pissing on the back of your kecks
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:46 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Dean wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

I don't know where your piss comes out of, but mine does not come out of my arse.

You didn’t specify...
Dean

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:49 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

I believe Martina changed her opinion towards the end, didn’t she?

But those opinions and cúnts are everywhere now, just waiting to pounce on the most harmless of comments. It really is getting out of control.
I don't think Martina changed her opinion, but it was quite a while ago i watched it so i'd have to check that.

I'm not against trans women competing, but it has to be balanced and proven to be equal, be it strength or speed.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:52 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

:gigglesnshit:

Oh how freeing it must be to be able to piss wherever you fancy with no hassle and no risk of pissing on the back of your kecks

It is, we're very lucky :twirl:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:53 am

Dean wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Dean wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

You didn’t specify...

Well if i ever attempt to shit in a bottle i'll post my findings here.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:56 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Well if i ever attempt to shit in a bottle i'll post my findings here.

*resists the urge to google*
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:58 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:Well if i ever attempt to shit in a bottle i'll post my findings here.

I think you have to now. The people demand it...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive