DS Thread #119

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #119

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:40 am

Twat's level of twattery in the Corona isolation for over 70s thread is a whole new level. Trying to make out advice will be enforceable by law based on semantics of the lazy language used by a minister... Despite it being clear multiple places in the same article it is only an ask not a mandate.

Well done, bellend. Maybe try and retain some perspective instead of just feeding the panic merchants.

Postby TWAT » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:10 am

Guest wrote:Twat's level of twattery in the Corona isolation for over 70s thread is a whole new level. Trying to make out advice will be enforceable by law based on semantics of the lazy language used by a minister... Despite it being clear multiple places in the same article it is only an ask not a mandate.

Well done, bellend. Maybe try and retain some perspective instead of just feeding the panic merchants.

Hi Richard46, still trying to see things that aren't there ? :Hiya:
TWAT

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:39 am

TWAT wrote:
Guest wrote:Twat's level of twattery in the Corona isolation for over 70s thread is a whole new level. Trying to make out advice will be enforceable by law based on semantics of the lazy language used by a minister... Despite it being clear multiple places in the same article it is only an ask not a mandate.

You really are a twat if you think that was Richard46.

Looks like someone got a couple of their socks banned in the coronavirus thread. Someone pretending to be a medic, and then another poster who registered in 2013 and whose first post was defending the fake medic :pmsl:

Postby guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:43 am

TWAT wrote:

Why don't you respond using arguments rather than the childish denial of everything. By the way you seem to have a sensitivity to dick.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:15 pm

TWAT wrote:

Guess again.

Richard 46 is frankly one of the most reasonable posters on DS, I used to engage with him quite a lot in religion threads and even in the face of nobs like Bolly he managed to stick to reasonable commentary, so if you think he's the one seeing things, you need to look at yourself again, you paranoid nobber.

Again, you are the one taking a single quote which is likely just lazy language, ignoring all the other times "advice" or "asking" people to do things is the context used and extrapolating out to conspiracy level eventualities of Draconian laws being enacted.

It is amusing on one level, but that is rather overshadowed by the seriousness of peddling in false news at a time like this and scaring people unnecessarily when they are already understandably concerned.

:hand: :hand:

Postby TWAT » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:26 pm

guest wrote:
TWAT wrote:

Why don't you respond using arguments rather than the childish denial of everything. By the way you seem to have a sensitivity to dick.

And why would I waste my time giving a proper answer to someone who hides behind an anonymous guest post ?
TWAT

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:36 pm

TWAT wrote:
guest wrote:
TWAT wrote:

And why would I waste my time giving a proper answer to someone who hides behind an anonymous guest post ?

Translation: I don't have a reasonable response to the actual arguments so I need an excuse for failing to do so.

Dick.

Postby TWAT » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:
TWAT wrote:
guest wrote:
TWAT wrote:

Translation: I don't have a reasonable response to the actual arguments so I need an excuse for failing to do so.

Dick.

Oh come on, you're going to have to try harder than that .. I've used that same tactic plenty of times ..
TWAT

Postby Dean » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:21 pm

TWAT’s time is very valuable. Those lord of the rings figurines aren’t going to paint themselves! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby TWAT » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:32 pm

Jesus, it must be the end of days .. that actually made me laugh :lol:
TWAT

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:47 pm

TWAT wrote:
Oh come on, you're going to have to try harder than that .. I've used that same tactic plenty of times ..

So... You've been a dick with no argument plenty of times, then.
Not sure why you'd admit to that, are you under some delusion it makes you look better?

Postby TWAT » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:So... You've been a dick with no argument plenty of times, then.

Yes, plenty of times over the years. Your point ?

Guest wrote:Not sure why you'd admit to that, are you under some delusion it makes you look better?

Nope.
TWAT

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Dean wrote:TWAT’s time is very valuable. Those lord of the rings figurines aren’t going to paint themselves! :pmsl:

I'm loathe to admit this, but that was fucking funny :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:07 pm

Gobsmacked at this thread - from Waldo, the person on DS with undoubtedly the most unpleasant and ignorant attitude towards the elderly (which is really saying something).

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -months/p1

Postby guest » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:07 pm

The politics nasties are now wanting Weatherspoons to go bust just because the owner supported Brexit.

They are just loonies the lot of them,

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... n-freefall

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive