Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky*

Big Threads

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky*

Postby Drunk Dalek » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:56 am

xtras1 wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:London was fun last week. People fucking everywhere. Social distancing non existent. The body count inside the square mile is going to be massive if those twats don’t sort themselves out. :ooer:

really? :yikes:

fucking annoys me, i am staying away from my loved ones, son is banned from here and they do this... fucking selfish bastards.

they carry on like this, the lockdown and threat will carry on..

We rocked up at 5am then watched morning rush hour on the cameras. Road traffic was lighter but the stations and trains were rammed. It was insane.
Drunk Dalek

Postby xtras1 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:London was fun last week. People fucking everywhere. Social distancing non existent. The body count inside the square mile is going to be massive if those twats don’t sort themselves out. :ooer:

fucking annoys me, i am staying away from my loved ones, son is banned from here and they do this... fucking selfish bastards.

We rocked up at 5am then watched morning rush hour on the cameras. Road traffic was lighter but the stations and trains were rammed. It was insane.

what do you mean you watched rush hour on the cameras?

people are really not getting to grips with this.
xtras1

Postby Drunk Dalek » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:07 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

CCTV. We have access.
Drunk Dalek

Postby xtras1 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

CCTV. We have access.

aah i see.

the trains are packed due to the mayor cutting back on trains & some lines cancelled?
xtras1

Previous

Return to The Archive