Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VI

Big Threads

Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VI

Postby common sense » Tue May 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:I've woken up with a sore throat and cough and feel generally unwell, just not right at all. Have an awful headache too. Should I be worried? Should I self-isolate?

If this is true then stay home for a couple of days and monitor your cough, if it becomes dry and painful then stay in, I didn't run a temperature either. Headaches are usually down to inflammation of the nasal passages and mucous membrane passages in your head, are you having strange thoughts or muscle pain? Your blood oxygen is probably low, this will also make you feel very tired.

Take care.

Thanks Stoo. Feel really tired and lethargic today so not even taking dog out. She's okay, we have a garden. No muscle pain but feel my cough is worsening and have a headache still. Going to bed soon I think. No real appetite today either.
common sense

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part IV

Postby Bessie » Tue May 05, 2020 5:36 pm

common sense wrote:
Bessie wrote:
common sense wrote:Well I pointed to it and said "A Frapuccino please". Knew nothing about coffees outside so she brought me an iced coffee. I thought it was a type of Cappucino.

Normal people ask. This act of yours is tiring.

I did ask. Can you not read? :off head:

You didn't ask. Can you not remember what your story is?

You pointed to something that you thought was a type of cappuccino. If you didn't understand what it was, you should have asked what it was. It's not difficult. Even a five year old could work it out.
Bessie

Postby xtras1 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Bessie wrote:
common sense wrote:
Bessie wrote:
common sense wrote:Well I pointed to it and said "A Frapuccino please". Knew nothing about coffees outside so she brought me an iced coffee. I thought it was a type of Cappucino.

You pointed to something that you thought was a type of cappuccino. If you didn't understand what it was, you should have asked what it was. It's not difficult. Even a five year old could work it out.

Bearing in mind this happened in 1997..
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 pm

common sense wrote:
Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:I've woken up with a sore throat and cough and feel generally unwell, just not right at all. Have an awful headache too. Should I be worried? Should I self-isolate?

If this is true then stay home for a couple of days and monitor your cough, if it becomes dry and painful then stay in, I didn't run a temperature either. Headaches are usually down to inflammation of the nasal passages and mucous membrane passages in your head, are you having strange thoughts or muscle pain? Your blood oxygen is probably low, this will also make you feel very tired.

Take care.

Thanks Stoo. Feel really tired and lethargic today so not even taking dog out. She's okay, we have a garden. No muscle pain but feel my cough is worsening and have a headache still. Going to bed soon I think. No real appetite today either.

Take some paracetamol.. plenty of water & bed.
xtras1

Postby Bessie » Tue May 05, 2020 5:41 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Bessie wrote:
common sense wrote:
Bessie wrote:

Bearing in mind this happened in 1997..

:mrgreen: Oh yeh!
Bessie

Postby LordRaven » Tue May 05, 2020 6:05 pm

I am wondering what the final number of total deaths will be in the UK and the world, it's going to be a very long time until we know for sure.
This bastard bug will change the world forever more.
Hopefully the international community learn from this, set aside petty squabbles and work toward unified responses to world problems in future.
If there is one striking message from this pandemic it is that global events affect us all and we should all work together in unity.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Middens » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 pm

I would have thought Boris would have put in an appearance at the press conference today seeing as we passed Italy as the most affected country in Europe.
Middens

Postby Guest » Tue May 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Middens wrote:I would have thought Boris would have put in an appearance at the press conference today seeing as we passed Italy as the most affected country in Europe.

We only see Boris when it suits Boris.

Postby common sense » Tue May 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Middens wrote:I would have thought Boris would have put in an appearance at the press conference today seeing as we passed Italy as the most affected country in Europe.

Look he's far far too busy analysing all the stats and deciding when to free us all. Has a new baby too, sleepless nights. Cut the guy some slack. :smilin:

He went for a stroll in St. James's Park this morning with a coffee and his bodyguards. Pic on DS.
common sense

Postby Guest » Tue May 05, 2020 6:29 pm

common sense wrote:

Look he's far far too busy analysing all the stats and deciding when to free us all. Has a new baby too, sleepless nights. Cut the guy some slack. :smilin:

Boris couldn't analyse a jam tart and he won't be looking after the brat, will have a nanny to do that.....Grovelling Tory dumbfuck sychophant. :hand:

Postby LordRaven » Tue May 05, 2020 7:07 pm

"Advisor known as ‘professor lockdown’ resigns after breaking rules to meet married lover :yikes:

A government coronavirus scientist has resigned from his position after breaking social-distancing rules to meet his married lover. Professor Neil Ferguson allowed Antonia Staats, 38, to visit his home during the lockdown, despite living elsewhere with her husband and children. He had previously been credited with prompting Prime Minister Boris Johnson to lockdown the UK in March, after his team at Imperial College London claimed in their research that more than 500,000 people could die. Professor Ferguson told The Telegraph that he had made an ‘error of judgement’ and taken the ‘wrong course of action’ in choosing to see Ms Staats. He confirmed that he has now stepped back from Sage, the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies"

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/05/governme ... to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/05/governme ... to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VI

Postby BUDGIE » Tue May 05, 2020 7:48 pm

To Red October or whatever he calls himself.

I'm sorry for saying the death toll would be 41,000. I was wrong.

The death toll is probably 53,000 you fucking melt.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Goodwife » Tue May 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Stooo wrote:

Take care.

Is he having strange thoughts :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Stupid question, do you not read his posts. Thats definitely not covid related :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Red Okktober » Tue May 05, 2020 8:26 pm

BUDGIE wrote:To Red October or whatever he calls himself.

Back to the micky mouse newspaper predictions eh? Why don't you just wait until all the data is properly reviewed? We have officially recorded figures, that we can use as a guide in the meantime, but we know they are subject to analysis and change. Something that is impossible to do on the fly.

I still don't get why you try and sensationalise the number of deaths - what do you actually get out of it?

You're better off sticking to the wank and cock jokes, although to be fair, you're far more amusing when you're trying to be serious.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Tue May 05, 2020 8:29 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:To Red October or whatever he calls himself.

Back to the micky mouse newspaper predictions eh? Why don't you just wait until all the data is properly reviewed? We have officially recorded figures, that we can use as a guide in the meantime, but we know they are subject to analysis and change. Something that is impossible to do on the fly.

I still don't get why you try and sensationalise the number of deaths - what do you actually get out of it?

You're better off sticking to the wank and cock jokes, although to be fair, you're far more amusing when you're trying to be serious.

Face it for once.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Archive