Alien life right above us?

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Re: Alien life right above us?

Postby Sunny » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:43 am

LordRaven wrote:Sunny, it is bloody hard work launching any new office as it takes time and a lot of effort before anyone is willing to use us rather than established firms. We have really only just bedded in but I expect great things in the new year as people are now coming to us with properties and if we deal with them correctly we will do well and make some much needed money.
Then I will be in a position to take a few days out and spend some cash. Dr Teef is up for a meet and drinks and so is Micky so perhaps we could all meet in central london one day for dinner and drinks?
Just an idea.

Am happy to hear things are going good for you work wise Lordy, and hope its gonna be a good year for you. :wink:
I am planning a girls night out in Wimbledon maybe you can come and meet us girls there (4 girls we should be) :awesome: will let you know when and where in the new year in Wimbledon we will be, its rather nice in Wimbledon have been a couple of times and really like it there, and will see what I can sort for London town with you guys. Otherwise the good old chessington oak again. :pmsl:
Lordy I also want to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New year for you. xx
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Sunny wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Sunny, it is bloody hard work launching any new office as it takes time and a lot of effort before anyone is willing to use us rather than established firms. We have really only just bedded in but I expect great things in the new year as people are now coming to us with properties and if we deal with them correctly we will do well and make some much needed money.
Then I will be in a position to take a few days out and spend some cash. Dr Teef is up for a meet and drinks and so is Micky so perhaps we could all meet in central london one day for dinner and drinks?
Just an idea.

Am happy to hear things are going good for you work wise Lordy, and hope its gonna be a good year for you. :wink:
I am planning a girls night out in Wimbledon maybe you can come and meet us girls there (4 girls we should be) :awesome: will let you know when and where in the new year in Wimbledon we will be, its rather nice in Wimbledon have been a couple of times and really like it there, and will see what I can sort for London town with you guys. Otherwise the good old chessington oak again. :pmsl:
Lordy I also want to wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New year for you. xx

Wimbledon is easy by tube or even bus--if you mean Wimbledon Village--for me, so please let me know.

And likewise, have a great christmas and bloody good year in 2015 :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Sunny » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:35 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Just an idea.

Wimbledon is easy by tube or even bus--if you mean Wimbledon Village--for me, so please let me know.

And likewise, have a great christmas and bloody good year in 2015 :thumbsup:

Yes that Wimbledon lol not far at all with the train from where I am. And thankyou Lordy :smilin:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 pm

LordRaven wrote:Organisms in space? Plankton/marine creatures found Living on the Exterior of the International Space Station? :yikes:

This is odd because English and Russian scientists are both making these claims separately?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 82153.html

Until the CIA claim it was them all along eh?
3rdLeg

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Organisms in space? Plankton/marine creatures found Living on the Exterior of the International Space Station? :yikes:

This is odd because English and Russian scientists are both making these claims separately?

Oh I do doubt that they will do that. These little critters are Aliens, proper Aliens and not an Oxcart or Have Blue
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

Oh I do doubt that they will do that. These little critters are Aliens, proper Aliens and not an Oxcart or Have Blue

Why not? They want to claim celebrity to all the others regardless if it was shown to the contary.

True but does not necessarily mean they are indiginous to this planet
3rdLeg

Postby LordRaven » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:05 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

Why not? They want to claim celebrity to all the others regardless if it was shown to the contary.

True but does not necessarily mean they are indiginous to this planet

I take it you did not understand my post?
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to Science And Technology