Boyd Bushman Aliens Live In Area 51

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Boyd Bushman Aliens Live In Area 51

Postby KeithTas » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:35 am

So I laughed that much I nearly wet myself. This man is either a full blown whackjob or he has been very clear in trying to make a name for himself even if it is from the grave. I don't know where to start with this video, so many holes in it it is not funny.

It just so happens that this one man has proof in his pocket about the biggest story in the history of humankind, proof that would change our world forever, proof that would kill religion (although the current pope seems to be at odds with the genisis account of creation), proof that would make a liar out off thousands and thousands of people. Funny every photo has exactly the same amount of wear and tear, funny how we see the alien head with the shoulders attached but he only has a photo of a limbless torso and separate hands and feet. Added to that is a picture of the aliens home planet no fucking less, a fucking actual photo of a true alien world although the photo was take with a kodak brownie by the look at it, what's that!!!! where is the video, yes I was wondering that, these aliens travel back and forth to their home planet (65 light years in 45 minutes) and yet with all that techmology not one single fucking hi-res video.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/aliens-real-reveals-former-area-4524304

Yet another fucking whackjob.
KeithTas

Re: Boyd Bushman Aliens Live In Area 51

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:02 am

KeithTas wrote:So I laughed that much I nearly wet myself. This man is either a full blown whackjob or he has been very clear in trying to make a name for himself even if it is from the grave. I don't know where to start with this video, so many holes in it it is not funny.

It just so happens that this one man has proof in his pocket about the biggest story in the history of humankind, proof that would change our world forever, proof that would kill religion (although the current pope seems to be at odds with the genisis account of creation), proof that would make a liar out off thousands and thousands of people. Funny every photo has exactly the same amount of wear and tear, funny how we see the alien head with the shoulders attached but he only has a photo of a limbless torso and separate hands and feet. Added to that is a picture of the aliens home planet no fucking less, a fucking actual photo of a true alien world although the photo was take with a kodak brownie by the look at it, what's that!!!! where is the video, yes I was wondering that, these aliens travel back and forth to their home planet (65 light years in 45 minutes) and yet with all that techmology not one single fucking hi-res video.

Yet another fucking whackjob.

An old picture....

Funny that, pictures tend to do that with age. You being the photo expert Keitho, you should know that, slipping i reckon....

Never heard of this fella till now. A bit of an oldie to be searching for fame and fortune....

I don't buy it but i am wondering, did they have portable video cameras at the time the pictures were "apparently" taken?
3rdLeg

Return to Science And Technology