Scientists Create Ghosts

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Scientists Create Ghosts

Postby KeithTas » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:01 pm

So Swiss scientists have discovered a way to trick the brain into seeing ghosts. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2824134/Scientists-create-GHOSTS-lab-Volunteers-brains-tricked-thinking-s-creepy-presence-room.html

Couple this with The God Helmet and things start to fall into place, yes the mind plays tricks on you.

So I think, and of course this is only my view, is that these same mind tricks can also be attributed to those that have seen or been abducted by aliens. You see ghosts, the supernatural and aliens (here on earth) are not real.
KeithTas

Re: Scientists Create Ghosts

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Don't believe in ghosts but science can create and illussion of lots of things, Like a burger...

But that does not make the cow less real.

Manipulation of the brain does not discount what people may have seen, just proves that science can manipulate the brain.

Give someone LSD and you get the same affect.
3rdLeg

Postby KeithTas » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:41 am

You see here's the thing, the brain can too easily manipulate itself, that is why we have so many alien sightings, psychic experiences, religious nutters and those people that think they are on a higher plane than the rest of us. It does not make these "experiences" real.
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:54 am

KeithTas wrote:You see here's the thing, the brain can too easily manipulate itself, that is why we have so many alien sightings, psychic experiences, religious nutters and those people that think they are on a higher plane than the rest of us. It does not make these "experiences" real.

Will the God helmut work on radar?

So you are saying, every UFO ever seen and unexplained is just the brain manipulating people, even if 1000's see something at the same time, i.e. Phoenix lights? Must of been a fucking BIG God bonnet.

The mind does indeed play tricks but that counts for a tiny fraction... So as said, science knows how to manipulate the brain to aquire the desired effect. That does not disprove UFO sightings, just shows science moving forward.
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:17 am

Oh Sunny, your nice post has gone :bawlin:
3rdLeg

Postby Sunny » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:59 am

3rdLeg wrote:Oh Sunny, your nice post has gone :bawlin:

Wasn't sure it was appropriate in here and said would wait till I cornered you somewhere else to give my wishes.... :pmsl:
But Happy Christmas sweetheart, mum and dad are in oz and will be staying until March by the looks of things. Hope you and the family have a good one. darling. xx :wubbers:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Sunny wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:Oh Sunny, your nice post has gone :bawlin:

Wasn't sure it was appropriate in here and said would wait till I cornered you somewhere else to give my wishes.... :pmsl:
But Happy Christmas sweetheart, mum and dad are in oz and will be staying until March by the looks of things. Hope you and the family have a good one. darling. xx :wubbers:

well i thought it was nice Sunny... :wubwub:

Was ace Sunny, good tucker n all the trimmings. :grub: Hope you and yours had a great day too.... :more beer:
3rdLeg

Postby rollup » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Fascinating the way the mind disucsses itself.
rollup

Postby calitom » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 am

Of course Keith if you saw something clear as day that spoke to you you would probably want people to believe you...
calitom

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:46 pm

calitom wrote:Of course Keith if you saw something clear as day that spoke to you you would probably want people to believe you...

I doubt he would, It would go against his belief system and would shut it and never to speak of it. :doomed:
3rdLeg

Return to Science And Technology