Humans and Neanderthals Interbred

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Humans and Neanderthals Interbred

Postby KeithTas » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 pm

So new evidence has emerged that concludes that Humans and Neanderthals Interbred some 36,000 years ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/06/humans-and-neanderthals-interbred_n_6116732.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

I think interbred is a bit too strong a term, more like some Neanderthal gangs kidnaped, imprisoned, groomed and raped some poor defenceless Homo sapien girls and put them up the duff. Let's face it, it still goes on today.

What are your thoughts?
KeithTas

Re: Humans and Neanderthals Interbred

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 pm

We came from monkeys.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:54 am

greatgrandaddy Tas was a dead ringer for herman munster ?
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Trapper John » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:28 am

I've never been in any doubt that our modern man ancestor would have encountered Neanderthals, it stands to reason there was probably some hanky-panky as well, how often of course is open to debate.

I'm surprised that researchers are puzzled by why encounters appear to have been rare. When you think that now there are 7 billion people on this planet - you can still find places where you could live and never see another human being - so imagine an entire world populated by just a few million hominids.

Keith mate, there is nothing to suggest that Neanderthals lived up to the popular image we have given to them - of being synonymous with unintelligent, violent thugs.

Quite the opposite, there is no evidence to suggest they were violent toward each other and in fact lived in small family units where care for each other from cradle to grave was commonplace and that they even had a form of funeral rite, which shows they had an empathy with life and death.

I'm also guessing that it is likely sex wasn't always consensual, but hey, I think the concept of dating and foreplay was a few tens of thousands of years away for pretty much all life.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:13 pm

KeithTas wrote:So new evidence has emerged that concludes that Humans and Neanderthals Interbred some 36,000 years ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/06/humans-and-neanderthals-interbred_n_6116732.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

I think interbred is a bit too strong a term, more like some Neanderthal gangs kidnaped, imprisoned, groomed and raped some poor defenceless Homo sapien girls and put them up the duff. Let's face it, it still goes on today.

What are your thoughts?

I hear there is more and more evidence to suggest that as we entered europe and spread out they were increasingly forced out to the peripheries as finds in southern spain and russia I think, cant be arsed to google, demonstrate.

It sounds almost like what happened to red squirrels when greys appeared
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Mark » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 pm

we were just one of many types of hominoid, to spread out from Africa

and we killed off all the competition, incl neaderthals
in a relatively short period of time

using our big sneaky vicious brains.

as for the bollox written about Neanderthals

we've found skeletons of em, showing historic injuries, which healed, leaving the poor sod lame etc
yet they survived for years after
so we know they looked after their own.
as TJ said
they were far more "human" in behaviour, than has been reported
Mark

Postby KeithTas » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Mark wrote:we were just one of many types of hominoid, to spread out from Africa

we've found skeletons of em, showing historic injuries, which healed, leaving the poor sod lame etc
as TJ said

You are right Mark that the Neanderthals are a much maligned species, but there is no evidence that we killed them off. More likely they interbred with humans (my OP was a piss take by the way) but their genes were not strong enough over the generations. Mind you we still see those genes come out occasionally (using the throwback analogy) because look at the amount of knuckle dragging fuckwits there are about today :monkey:
KeithTas

Postby Mark » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:16 pm

KeithTas wrote:
Mark wrote:we were just one of many types of hominoid, to spread out from Africa

as TJ said

You are right Mark that the Neanderthals are a much maligned species, but there is no evidence that we killed them off. More likely they interbred with humans (my OP was a piss take by the way) but their genes were not strong enough over the generations. Mind you we still see those genes come out occasionally (using the throwback analogy) because look at the amount of knuckle dragging fuckwits there are about today :monkey:

lol
it explains the rooneys mate
Mark

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:41 am

Mark wrote:
KeithTas wrote:

as TJ said

lol
it explains the rooneys mate

Spot on, and do you remember that Russian Boxer David Haye beat?

LordRaven
Twat.

Return to Science And Technology