What a Fucking Idiot

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

What a Fucking Idiot

Postby KeithTas » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

I see this Michio Kaku has been at it again for fucks sake, this "theoretical physicist" seems to believe that anything that sci fi writers dream up is going to become a reality. So what did he do this time grab a copy of Total Recall and say yes that could be a reality.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2965072/Will-holidays-soon-uploaded-MINDS-Dr-Michio-Kaku-reveals-use-brains-50-years.html

I know he's a hero of your Leggo but for fucks sake give me a break. Hears a tip for Michio, instead of us humans spending billions and billions on conquering the galaxy and other galaxies of course, why not just plant it into everyone's brains, save all the money etc. Simples.
KeithTas

Re: What a Fucking Idiot

Postby 3rdLeg » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:47 pm

KeithTas wrote:I see this Michio Kaku has been at it again for fucks sake, this "theoretical physicist" seems to believe that anything that sci fi writers dream up is going to become a reality. So what did he do this time grab a copy of Total Recall and say yes that could be a reality.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2965072/Will-holidays-soon-uploaded-MINDS-Dr-Michio-Kaku-reveals-use-brains-50-years.html

I know he's a hero of your Leggo but for fucks sake give me a break. Hears a tip for Michio, instead of us humans spending billions and billions on conquering the galaxy and other galaxies of course, why not just plant it into everyone's brains, save all the money etc. Simples.

Well, much of what we have today has been created from the influence of fiction writers of the past...

I am suprised really considering your applause for the god helmet that can create something in the mind making it visible to the subject believing it is real? I guess that is what Total Recal was about no?

I do have a memory of.. Maybe you or someone else, but sure you agreed that why travel to earth if you could see it from "home"

Got shit on ya boots now Keitho.... :thumbsup:
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Having Kaku's credentials in brackets doesn't make him less credible... He is doing the same PR journey as Dawkins, the "Evolutionary Biologist".....
3rdLeg

Postby KeithTas » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:15 pm

3rdLeg wrote:Having Kaku's credentials in brackets doesn't make him less credible... He is doing the same PR journey as Dawkins, the "Evolutionary Biologist".....

Yes Leggo Dawkins is an "Evolutionary Biologist" and not a Theoretical Biologist as in Theoretical Physicist like Kaku.
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:42 pm

KeithTas wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:Having Kaku's credentials in brackets doesn't make him less credible... He is doing the same PR journey as Dawkins, the "Evolutionary Biologist".....

Yes Leggo Dawkins is an "Evolutionary Biologist" and not a Theoretical Biologist as in Theoretical Physicist like Kaku.

I find it sad that you would label Theoretical Physicist with such contempt considering Galileo Galilei, Kepler, Newton and Hawking are amoung them....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theoretical_physicists#20th.E2.80.9321st_century

Noticed you avoided the God Helmet part.... :hand:
3rdLeg

Postby KeithTas » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:18 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
KeithTas wrote:

I find it sad that you would label Theoretical Physicist with such contempt considering Galileo Galilei, Kepler, Newton and Hawking are amoung them....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theoretical_physicists#20th.E2.80.9321st_century

I don't know where one starts with you Leg...again. The God helmet does not implant memories in your brain, it stimulates the parts of the brain that produces certain chemicals in one's body that induce the feelings/emotions such as euphoria and trace like states such as meditation. There is fuck all mystic about meditation by the way it is all down to chemicals the same as emotion and euphoria.
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:43 pm

KeithTas wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
KeithTas wrote:

I don't know where one starts with you Leg...again. The God helmet does not implant memories in your brain, it stimulates the parts of the brain that produces certain chemicals in one's body that induce the feelings/emotions such as euphoria and trace like states such as meditation. There is fuck all mystic about meditation by the way it is all down to chemicals the same as emotion and euphoria.

Keitho, Keitho... you demonized people who claimed to SEE a UFO ( i aint gunna say ghost cuz dont believe in that ) because the god helmut could make people believe they saw something. According to the film total Recal, you get stapped into a chair, a god helmut is strapped to your head and you experience something you beleive is real.... Now you tell me if Total recal is so far fetched when a primitive version that can make the brain beleive something is real is available to researchers?
3rdLeg

Postby LordRaven » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:42 am

KeithTas wrote:I see this Michio Kaku has been at it again for fucks sake, this "theoretical physicist" seems to believe that anything that sci fi writers dream up is going to become a reality. So what did he do this time grab a copy of Total Recall and say yes that could be a reality.

He is a superb scientist Keith, and I believe as he does that science fiction has does and will continue to be science fact :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 3rdLeg » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:

He is a superb scientist Keith, and I believe as he does that science fiction has does and will continue to be science fact :thumbsup:

Indeed he is Lordy, a real visionary, and yes it has, unfortunately those who giggled at Star Trek tech ( example ) are now looking foolish...

Where is Keitho these days? I do hope he was not abducted by aliens. :thumbsup:
3rdLeg

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:04 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Indeed he is Lordy, a real visionary, and yes it has, unfortunately those who giggled at Star Trek tech ( example ) are now looking foolish...

Where is Keitho these days? I do hope he was not abducted by aliens. :thumbsup:

Star Trek is the bollocks, so way beyond its time. But then again when I read and/or watch Jules Verne and H.G. Wells inspired movies I can see Roddenberry drew inspiration from them and mixed it up with later ideas but his legacy is that he kick started something that will continue to live on screen and then be realised in real life for space travel and even stuff here on earth.
Mobile phones, replicators, transporters, phasers, Borg (for want of a better expression) technology implants helping people see, hear, walk ect.
May Star Trek continue, period! It is very creative and the new films are fanbloodytastic! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to Science And Technology