Gliese 581d does exsist latest news.

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Gliese 581d does exsist latest news.

Postby Sunny » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:37 am

Mystery 'noise' could be an Earth-like world: Strange signals suggest habitable planet exists 22 light years away
Gliese 581d is in star's habitable zone and may be suitable for humans
Found in 2010, it was later dismissed as stellar bursts and not a planet
Now, scientists believe earlier analysis was based on inaccurate data
They say planet does exist and may provide hope for finding alien life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z3TspT8EyD
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Re: Gliese 581d does exsist latest news.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Sunny wrote:Mystery 'noise' could be an Earth-like world: Strange signals suggest habitable planet exists 22 light years away

Oh it would be so good to know that there is someone out there wondering the same old question "Are we alone?"
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Sunny » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Sunny wrote:Mystery 'noise' could be an Earth-like world: Strange signals suggest habitable planet exists 22 light years away

Oh it would be so good to know that there is someone out there wondering the same old question "Are we alone?"

Exactly Lordy, thinking the same as we do.
Have been very fascinated with Gliese, and last night I saw a documentary that said in 2018 the James Webb space telescope will be launched and it is 3 times more powerful than the Hubble telescope, which will be able to tell if planets like Gleise are infact habitable, basically James Webb telescope will be with longer wavelength coverage and greatly improved sensitivity. The youth of this generation have a lot to look forward to. :smilin:
Sunny

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:25 am

Sunny wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Have been very fascinated with Gliese, and last night I saw a documentary that said in 2018 the James Webb space telescope will be launched and it is 3 times more powerful than the Hubble telescope, which will be able to tell if planets like Gleise are infact habitable, basically James Webb telescope will be with longer wavelength coverage and greatly improved sensitivity. The youth of this generation have a lot to look forward to. :smilin:

Yeah but will they see a man walk on the moon??? :awesome:

It was great to see Buzz Aldrin on Stargazing with Brian Cox and the big Irish fellah, it must be great to have an audience with the 2nd man on the moon. He is so insistent on going to Mars, I wish they would.

As for Exoplanets, there are so many being discovered these days and the more that are the more likely we will find another "earth-type" body.

And I have no doubt that man will overcome the speed of light as it is just another barrier like the sound barrier.

FTL, Warp Drive, whatever--man will get there and other planets will be reached and colonised. And it is for the best before the sun goes all red giant and destroys earth.

Mind you that is a long way off and who knows if man will still be here.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 3rdLeg » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Sunny wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

It was great to see Buzz Aldrin on Stargazing with Brian Cox and the big Irish fellah, it must be great to have an audience with the 2nd man on the moon. He is so insistent on going to Mars, I wish they would.

As for Exoplanets, there are so many being discovered these days and the more that are the more likely we will find another "earth-type" body.

And I have no doubt that man will overcome the speed of light as it is just another barrier like the sound barrier.

FTL, Warp Drive, whatever--man will get there and other planets will be reached and colonised. And it is for the best before the sun goes all red giant and destroys earth.

Worm holes are the key, theoretically we know, we just don't know how to keep them open long enough to pass through, that is where TTOE comes into play.

I believe "Others" have cracked it and why we can be visited today. It is fool hardy to believe " if we can't then no one can"...

Gidday Sunny... :wubwub: ... n yeah, hello Lordy... :gigglesnshit:
3rdLeg

Postby Sunny » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:41 am

3rdLeg wrote:
Worm holes are the key, theoretically we know, we just don't know how to keep them open long enough to pass through, that is where TTOE comes into play.

I believe "Others" have cracked it and why we can be visited today. It is fool hardy to believe " if we can't then no one can"...

And lots of anti matter to build that type of spaceship, and I do believe too its been cracked we are probably millions of yrs behind advanced alien technology......they are watching us mate. :paranoid:
They might abduct Lordy! :laughing:
I had a dream once I was with aliens it was so real maybe I should get an xray to see if I have any alien implants in me. :laughing:
Good to see you 3rd leg. :wubwub:
Sunny

Postby 3rdLeg » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Sunny wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

And lots of anti matter to build that type of spaceship, and I do believe too its been cracked we are probably millions of yrs behind advanced alien technology......they are watching us mate. :paranoid:
They might abduct Lordy! :laughing:
I had a dream once I was with aliens it was so real maybe I should get an xray to see if I have any alien implants in me. :laughing:
Good to see you 3rd leg. :wubwub:

Indeed Sunny.... a shit load...

I reckon they are watching, crafty buggers... :trollface:

Never know Sunny, If you get that dream too many times and you start walking funny the day after, then i reckon you should :laughing:

You too Sunny... :wubwub:
3rdLeg

Postby KeithTas » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Well as I have always said it is statistically impossible for there not to be other life forms in the universe. But not this time.

http://www.iflscience.com/space/astronomical-quest-leads-ovens

I bet all those aliens watching us must think what a bunch of fucking idiots.
KeithTas

Postby 3rdLeg » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:57 pm

KeithTas wrote:Well as I have always said it is statistically impossible for there not to be other life forms in the universe. But not this time.

http://www.iflscience.com/space/astronomical-quest-leads-ovens

I bet all those aliens watching us must think what a bunch of fucking idiots.

I would be inclined to agree with them....
3rdLeg

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Anti Matter can only be magnetically stored away from the sides of the "matter" container housing it because if it touches the slightest contact between matter and anti matter leads to total annihilation of both in a cataclysmic explosion--so much so that a teaspoonful of anti matter would launch the space shuttle.evat
The Tevatron has been producing and storing anti matter but the amount is tiny but anti matter does also occur naturally in greater quantities in earth's magnetosphere, but how to safely farm and house that?

I am sure future generations will come up with a better Ideas but my own thoughts are to have an engine that produces and spits out anti-matter and matter in equal quantities in a minute but continuous stream at the back of a pusher plate behind a spacecraft. This would provide continuous acceleration and the plate would protect the craft but inertial dampers would be needed unless gradual but continuous acceleration could be maintained in a safe manner--which in itself would produce artifical gravity but through constant acceleration and then decelleration on getting near target planet.

All complicated but warp drive would negate inertial dampers as surfing along inside a warp bubble that would pull space toward the front of craft and push space to the rear would mean the craft remained stationary and would negate the need for inertial dampers --just massive sheilding created by the warp bubble itself.

The wormhole idea would require inertial dampers and shields of some magnitude and as much as I like interstellar the prospect of encountering such huge gravitational forces and the accelerations therein would be a daunting prospect.

I'd warp it, it seems the safest way but the technology needed, although theoretically possible, is so way off.

For the moment Ion and Nuclear Propulsion seem to be our best options for speed to head out into the solar system to kick off exploration.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:58 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Sunny wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Lovely weather Sunny and 3rd :canny:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:43 am

Cooling by the day here... still getting mid 20's but the nights are getting down to around 15c... soon time to put my wooly grundies on... :yess:

UK warming up now i guess?
3rdLeg

Postby LordRaven » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:03 pm

3rdLeg wrote:Cooling by the day here... still getting mid 20's but the nights are getting down to around 15c... soon time to put my wooly grundies on... :yess:

UK warming up now i guess?

A mate of mine from Oz was using my place as a London base since end of february and he flew back on monday just as the good weather was arriving here.
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to Science And Technology