Will we soon spot Little Green PLANTS in space?

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Will we soon spot Little Green PLANTS in space?

Postby Sunny » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Will we soon spot Little Green PLANTS in space? Light from our closest star Alpha Centauri could reveal signs of alien life on its planets
Astronomers have found pigments in plants reflect light in distinctive ways
By looking for these distinct fingerprints in light from stars it may reveal planets that have organisms on their surface capable of photosynthesis
They say the technique could be used with current telescopes to look for signs of plant life on planets orbiting Alpha Centauri 4.37 light years away


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z3inpwcAbu
It is, what it is.
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18166
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane

Re: Will we soon spot Little Green PLANTS in space?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:22 pm

It would make sense - I mean what else would little green men eat - if not little green plants. :dunno:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 30775
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Will we soon spot Little Green PLANTS in space?

Postby Sunny » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Trapper John wrote:It would make sense - I mean what else would little green men eat - if not little green plants. :dunno:

We are getting closer to some big breaking news..... :awesome:

Saw a documentary the other day apparently 57 species have visited earth just not talked about. :laughing: :ooer:
It is, what it is.
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18166
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane

Re: Will we soon spot Little Green PLANTS in space?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:It would make sense - I mean what else would little green men eat - if not little green plants. :dunno:

We are getting closer to some big breaking news..... :awesome:

Saw a documentary the other day apparently 57 species have visited earth just not talked about. :laughing: :ooer:


Really? ........... I suppose it's quite likely something like that would slip your mind. :smilin:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 30775
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: Will we soon spot Little Green PLANTS in space?

Postby Sunny » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:It would make sense - I mean what else would little green men eat - if not little green plants. :dunno:

We are getting closer to some big breaking news..... :awesome:

Saw a documentary the other day apparently 57 species have visited earth just not talked about. :laughing: :ooer:


Really? ........... I suppose it's quite likely something like that would slip your mind. :smilin:

hahahaha! yes the Hangar 1 series look out for it....the mufon lot have their own series now... :thumbsup:
It is, what it is.
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18166
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: White Hart Lane

Re: Will we soon spot Little Green PLANTS in space?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:It would make sense - I mean what else would little green men eat - if not little green plants. :dunno:

We are getting closer to some big breaking news..... :awesome:

Saw a documentary the other day apparently 57 species have visited earth just not talked about. :laughing: :ooer:


Really? ........... I suppose it's quite likely something like that would slip your mind. :smilin:

hahahaha! yes the Hangar 1 series look out for it....the mufon lot have their own series now... :thumbsup:


:thumbsup:
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 30775
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5


Return to Science And Technology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest