positive psycology of the family unit

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

positive psycology of the family unit

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:31 pm

art0hur0moh

Re: positive psycology of the family unit

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:46 pm

flipped a nut at My Daughter this afternoon between posts. I got up to do something. when I sat back down to complete what I was writing, I sat on paint. started a 30 second tirad of brushes left laying uncleaned, and pieces of paper scattered with wet paint on them. and past pictures I just remembered in most instances where for Me.

withing about 10 seconds of stopping My tired I couldn't deny, the only reason She hasn't cleaned up after her Self is because I haven't taught Her to do what should be done to properly complete any task. I recognised She was obviously upset, but very little emotional reaction? I gave Her a hug and apologise for shouting (a friend told Me last Year His method was to immediately make peace with His Children. He told Me that He badgers them for up to fifteen minuets till they accept His apology) as I was giving reasons why She wasn't doing what I don't do. I almost tried to excuse My lack of task completion during the third point I made. I said what I need to, and that is where the emotional reaction occurred? I got some tissues, we cleaned Our selves up and then Went to get Her Friend to go on the rides at the fare.

was there last night, We where the only People on the rides. Poodles everywhere from it raining Cats and Dogs most the day.
art0hur0moh

Re: positive psycology of the family unit

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:09 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

I probably should have added. it is very rare that a Mother is so completely incompetent that a Child needs to be protected from the Mother. A friend has a 6 month old Girl that was taken from Her, what a character and very conscious of what is happening around Her. an absolute delight of a Child, very curious and active. She also had plenty of support from competent Friends to Her Mother who has brought up Her other grand Children with no imposition of the state sponsored terror organisation social works!

what the fuck is an unqualified group of students doing with very limited if any psychological back ground doing writing up documents that are so completely biased towards Parents. Dragging People before and unlawful and unqualified ecclesiastical commission. I can provide documentation that will show what the social works say has no relationship to reality. as if any real criminal is going to draw attention to them Selves by letting their Child in the first Year of school take a day off every so often.

oh, People need to work do they? no problems there! what if Your Child happens to say they want to be a doctor? why are they not being taught latin which is a medical language, which every one I grew up listening to said was a dead language? I wanted to be a vet! all I got was a You need to go to university! after My time was wasted between 7 and 15, what competence did I have to even contemplate a veterinary future? none from the education system! I want every second of time the state has stolen from Me back!
art0hur0moh

Return to Science And Technology