John mcdonnell claims his winter fuel allowance

Big Threads

John mcdonnell claims his winter fuel allowance

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 10:52 am

Content to support terrorists who attack the UK and indeed call for said IRA terrorists to be honoured, mcdonnell will still happily claim his winter fuel allowance despite being on salary in excess of ONE HUNDRED thousand pounds and having bills paid for by expenses.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym ... 0-pay.html

Mcdonnell is campaigning that the winter fuel allowance does not become means tested.
Viper

Re: John mcdonnell claims his winter fuel allowance

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2017 12:30 pm

48 Tories also get it, 9 of which are millionaires by my reckoning of age. It is not claimed it is paid out automatically. :snooty:

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:48 Tories also get it, 9 of which are millionaires by my reckoning of age. It is not claimed it is paid out automatically. :snooty:

The Tories actually asked for those who 'didn't need it' to give it back, a few years ago.

They never told us how many did, especially those in government.

I wonder why.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 1:39 pm

So you are saying mcdonnell ahould claim it? Even though he has a 100k salary and his expenses are claimed? Yes or no please.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Viper wrote:So you are saying mcdonnell ahould claim it? Even though he has a 100k salary and his expenses are claimed? Yes or no please.

Ignored
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Viper wrote:So you are saying mcdonnell ahould claim it? Even though he has a 100k salary and his expenses are claimed? Yes or no please.

Ignored

Unable to counter. Mcdonnell has left you in an embaressing position. You blindly support him as he supports IRA, HAMAS and dubious winter fuel allowance claim.

This is where echo chambers lead you im afraid canny. You see you would prefer to not hear about his support for IRA as you put your fingers in your ears and proclaim "i am principled' like somesort of deluded Spartan.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Ignored

Unable to counter. Mcdonnell has left you in an embaressing position. You blindly support him as he supports IRA, HAMAS and dubious winter fuel allowance claim.

This is where echo chambers lead you im afraid canny. You see you would prefer to not hear about his support for IRA as you put your fingers in your ears and proclaim "i am principled' like somesort of deluded Spartan.

Ignored.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Sun May 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Ignored

Ignored.

Was it really?
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:48 Tories also get it, 9 of which are millionaires by my reckoning of age. It is not claimed it is paid out automatically. :snooty:

The snake says I am unable to counter. Should Tory multimillionaires get WHA automatically?

If you don't think McDonnell etc should get WHA what have you done about it?
Did you see your MP?
Did you go to the Houses of Parliament to see the DWP Minister?

My guess is you have done fuck all and are trying pathetically, to score cheap points without realising how many Tory millionaires get WHA.
Do you know how the UK works re-pensions etc?

Return to The Archive