So jerrmy. Why fid you call hamas and hezbollah 'friends'?

Big Threads

Re: So jerrmy. Why fid you call hamas and hezbollah 'friends'?

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 24, 2017 9:48 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Please condemn hamas, hezbollah. Please condemn those who call the utlimate murderous anti semites "friends".

At the request of a self-confessed supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers - now don't be silly Viper. :bored:

Lol. Friends of Hezbollah are not friends of mine. Hezbooah are prolific child abusers. Why are they your friends?

But yet you support Jew haters and enablers of child abusers - what's the difference between you and them?

Personally I'm very triggered - I thought Viper liked me :bawlin:
Puzzler

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 am

Puzzler wrote:
Viper wrote:
Just trolling me now then. Crack on :more beer:

Corbyn describes Hamas as friends. He also basically supports open borders. Happy to still give him your vote? How is Mcaz's education of you going?

So does May.

:link: ta.
Viper

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Please condemn hamas, hezbollah. Please condemn those who call the utlimate murderous anti semites "friends".

At the request of a self-confessed supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers - now don't be silly Viper. :bored:

Lol. Friends of Hezbollah are not friends of mine. Hezbooah are prolific child abusers. Why are they your friends?

But yet you support Jew haters and enablers of child abusers - what's the difference between you and them?

Your higher moral plain; you support hezbollah, their anti semitism, murder and prolific child abuse. You have convinced yourself that this is OK. Let me educate you. PLease renounce your support of Hezbollah. Condemn them please.
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 9:52 am

Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Personally I'm very triggered - I thought Viper liked me :bawlin:

Perhaps it's because you don't torture animals. :dunno:
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 9:53 am

Viper wrote:PLease renounce your support of Hezbollah. Condemn them please.

McAz

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:PLease renounce your support of Hezbollah. Condemn them please.

oh dear. still you will not renounce your support.

How many child soldiers have to become victims of your friends hezbollah before you will have the courage to condemn them?
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 10:03 am

Viper wrote:oh dear. still you will not renounce your support.

I wouldn't piss on a self-confessed supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers. :cuppaT:
McAz

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 am

McAz wrote:

I wouldn't piss on a self-confessed supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers. :cuppaT:

You support Hezbollah! they are the ultimate anti semitic hate organisation. Are you stupid or lying?
Viper

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 24, 2017 10:10 am

So much butthurt :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 10:12 am

McAz wrote:

You wouldnt piss on Puzzler or corbyn?
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 10:16 am

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

I know you're desperate for bedfellows but sadly for you neither are Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers.
McAz

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

I know you're desperate for bedfellows but sadly for you neither are Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers.

They are supporters of Hezbollah. Puzzlers response:

"Hezbollah are Shia and could be valuable allies against ISIS. The war against Sunni/wahhabi scum has been going since the 90s."

and a reminder of Corbyns warm expression of kinship for hamas and Hezbollah;

a quick summary of some of hezbollahs activities

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hez ... -1983-1996

Why do you support anti semitism on a murderous scale mcaz? PLease condemn anti semitism and hezbollah. I beg if you have any decency condemn the murder and slaughter.
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 10:44 am

Viper wrote:PLease condemn anti semitism and hezbollah. I beg if you have any decency condemn the murder and slaughter.

At the request of a self-confessed and now begging supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers - now don't be silly Viper. :bored:
McAz

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 10:48 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:PLease condemn anti semitism and hezbollah. I beg if you have any decency condemn the murder and slaughter.

McAz wrote:At the request of a self-confessed and now begging supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers - now don't be silly Viper. :bored:

Oh dear. The hollowness of your position is shown up again. Every decent person would in a heartbeat condemn hezbollah. Their exploitation of children for abuse and as soldiers/suicide bombers. But not but not mcaz who tells us that he is on a "higher moral plain" This higher moral plain invovles befriending hezbollah and it supporters. :ooer: Im sorry to have to show that to everyone.
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 10:50 am

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

McAz wrote:At the request of a self-confessed and now begging supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers - now don't be silly Viper. :bored:

Oh dear. The hollowness of your position is shown up again. Every decent person would in a heartbeat condemn hezbollah. Their exploitation of children for abuse and as soldiers/suicide bombers. But not but not mcaz who tells us that he is on a "higher moral plain" This higher moral plain invovles befriending hezbollah and it supporters. :ooer: Im sorry to have to show that to everyone.

Gosh - how will I make it through the day? :cuppaT:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive