So jerrmy. Why fid you call hamas and hezbollah 'friends'?

Big Threads

Re: So jerrmy. Why fid you call hamas and hezbollah 'friends'?

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 8:28 am

Puzzler wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:So puzzler is not allowed to ask you questions? You have thrown him on the scrapheap.

So your education plan only includes educating oeople who agree with you then. But you wont actually tell anyone who isnt on your self proclaimed higher moral plain.

So corbyn calls hezbollah friends. Puzzler does. Your remaining guarded. There is a very strong whiff of anti semitism coming from the labour supporters again.

I don't consider Puzz to be scum - call me old-fashioned. :cool:

Are you educating him? Its going well. Did you educate him to see hezbollah as friends? Like corbyn does?

Hezbollah are Shia and could be valuable allies against ISIS. The war against Sunni/wahhabi scum has been going since the 90s.

McAz is this your teaching?

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... ng-10.html

Corbyns "friends"

https://www.algemeiner.com/2015/03/19/h ... e-scandal/
Viper

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 8:33 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:So puzzler is not allowed to ask you questions? You have thrown him on the scrapheap.

So your education plan only includes educating oeople who agree with you then. But you wont actually tell anyone who isnt on your self proclaimed higher moral plain.

So corbyn calls hezbollah friends. Puzzler does. Your remaining guarded. There is a very strong whiff of anti semitism coming from the labour supporters again.

I am not my brother's keeper.

So do you actually have any influence over anyone or anything?

I think your educating everyone in the world to abandon their faith and agree with you plan is flawed. Stick to trolling. If nothing else it keeps you busy.

Are you terribly lonely?

I am on a higher moral plain than you mcaz. i dont take questions from friends of Hezbollah.
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 9:08 am

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:Are you terribly lonely?

I am on a higher moral plain than you mcaz. i dont take questions from friends of Hezbollah.

So glad to hear you are making progress Viper - Jews, animals and children will rest a little easier at your change of heart. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 9:12 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:

So glad to hear you are making progress Viper - Jews, animals and children will rest a little easier at your change of heart. :thumbsup:

Please renounce your friends at hezbollah before you try and use them in your posts. It is grossly offensive.
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 9:20 am

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:

Please renounce your friends at hezbollah before you try and use them in your posts. It is grossly offensive.

Jews, animals and children are members of Hezbollah? :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:

Jews, animals and children are members of Hezbollah? :pmsl:

Please condemn hamas, hezbollah. Please condemn those who call the utlimate murderous anti semites "friends".
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 9:27 am

Viper wrote:Please condemn hamas, hezbollah. Please condemn those who call the utlimate murderous anti semites "friends".

At the request of a self-confessed supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers - now don't be silly Viper. :bored:
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 24, 2017 9:31 am

deleted
Last edited by Puzzler on Wed May 24, 2017 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 24, 2017 9:32 am

Viper wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Nothing wrong with calling Hezbollah friends. They are Shia and fight against Sunni jihadist scum. Furthermore Shia's have never carried out terror attacks in the west. We should be doing more to ally with them against the likes of ISIS.

Viper supports the Tories who fund the Sunni scum, the same scum who fund IS and European terrorism. FFS Weak May even sold them WMfuckingDs FFS

he then rants on the News forum about his party letting in millions of immigrants :off head:

Are hamas and hezbollah your 'friends' as they are puzzlers?

I only consider Hezbollah as an ally, not Hamas. :more beer:

The ultimate anti semites. I can see why you have found a home in the labour party. Fair do's for owning your anti semitism.

Just trolling me now then. Crack on :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 9:38 am

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Please condemn hamas, hezbollah. Please condemn those who call the utlimate murderous anti semites "friends".

At the request of a self-confessed supporter of Jew haters, animal torturers and child abusers - now don't be silly Viper. :bored:

Lol. Friends of Hezbollah are not friends of mine. Hezbooah are prolific child abusers. Why are they your friends?
Viper

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 9:41 am

Corbyn describes Hamas as friends. He also basically supports open borders. Happy to still give him your vote? How is Mcaz's education of you going?
Viper

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 am

Viper wrote:

Did they support Le Pen? :dunno:

When have you got hezbollah booked into your classroom? Need to get cracking with your education plan.

Do you agree with puzzler in his adoption of hezbollah as friends? He feels comfortable with that and voting Corbyn.

Please stop being butthurt I'm voting Labour. Neither them or the Tories will cut immigration but at least Labour won't cut benefits :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 am

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Lol. Friends of Hezbollah are not friends of mine. Hezbooah are prolific child abusers. Why are they your friends?

Who are Hezbooah?
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 am

Viper wrote:

Corbyn describes Hamas as friends. He also basically supports open borders. Happy to still give him your vote? How is Mcaz's education of you going?

So does May.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Wed May 24, 2017 9:45 am

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

But yet you support Jew haters and enablers of child abusers - what's the difference between you and them?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive