Re: 3 kinds of anti-Semitism in Labour ranks, Momentum leade

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:You are anti-semitic filth.

Golly! :gigglesnshit:

McASS is anti British filth. he supports anything which is not good for our island and twists things people say to suit his own anti British white agenda, I suspect he is UNWHITE himself.

Golly

Anything to say about anti-Semitism, starbold, (assuming you understand the term) - or is racist trolling shite all you are capable of? :dunno:

I've crapped bigger and better than you, Ponthook.

My name is Major on here.

You unwhites seem to think you are something special, well, you ain't us whitiz are, know your place.

For the record. I do not give a flying frog about anti semitism, I hardly talk about it, I will tell you why in quote, "I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO CHANGE IT," that is a fact, neither are you, if you think you can change it pray tell us how you are doing it.

Every condemnation of anti-Semitism helps in some small way, starbold. Will you help, or do you hate Jews as well as "unwhites"?
McAz

Postby Major » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Answer to VD, I mean vile Dean who said i was SCARED OF HIM, what a laff

You are an embarrassment to everyone with your vile evil disgusting gob.
You have lived in a scum hell ghetto with pakiz that long no one can tell the difference
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Major wrote:Answer to VD, I mean vile Dean who said i was SCARED OF HIM, what a laff

You have lived in a scum hell ghetto with pakiz that long no one can tell the difference

It must anger you so much that you can’t say how you really feel in public. Must be awful living in fear all the time...
Dean

Postby Major » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:17 pm

Dean wrote:
Major wrote:Answer to VD, I mean vile Dean who said i was SCARED OF HIM, what a laff

It must anger you so much that you can’t say how you really feel in public. Must be awful living in fear all the time...

Forgotten how to swear????????????Dean

It angers me when proper whitiz as myself have to watch you and your ilk destroy our island heritage.
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:22 pm

Major wrote:
Dean wrote:

It angers me when proper whitiz as myself have to watch you and your ilk destroy our island heritage.

The whole of England will be mixed race in a few years, including your own family. Happy days!
Dean

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:24 pm

Major wrote:
Dean wrote:

Please don't troll this thread, starbold - why do you not condemn anti-Semitism?
McAz

Postby Major » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:52 pm

To Dean and McAss

Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:53 pm

Major wrote:To Dean and McAss

Some of your "boys", starbold? :ooer:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:34 pm

Mcaz i wont give up on you. I genuinely believe you are just a stupid anti-semite as defined by momentum leader lansman. Ie you are not smart enough to realise the views of others you espouse are anti semitic.

So happy new year you anti semitic filth. Next new years Eve im convinced i wont have to call you such as you are now my project. :Wiiiine!:
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:35 pm

Viper wrote:Mcaz i wont give up on you. I genuinely believe you are just a stupid anti-semite as defined by momentum leader lansman. Ie you are not smart enough to realise the views of others you espouse are anti semitic.

So happy new year you anti semitic filth. Next new years Eve im convinced i wont have to call you such as you are now my project. :Wiiiine!:

If I wanted an anti-Semite as a pet you'd be the first I'd call - thanks for the offer. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:35 pm

Big Fat Frosty

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:Image

Spiced up again bfb?
Viper

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:39 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Mcaz i wont give up on you. I genuinely believe you are just a stupid anti-semite as defined by momentum leader lansman. Ie you are not smart enough to realise the views of others you espouse are anti semitic.

If I wanted an anti-Semite as a pet you'd be the first I'd call - thanks for the offer. :cheers:

Happy new year you racist anti semite. I have hope for you next year. I will wash that hate out of you.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:41 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Happy new year you racist anti semite. I have hope for you next year. I will wash that hate out of you.

Yes I know that you do your own washing now - better times ahead hopefully.
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:43 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Yes I know that you do your own washing now - better times ahead hopefully.

Thats the spirit. You know i can help.
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive