Mickyboy

Re: Especially For Bella

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:37 pm

Lovely photo, Micky, you all look very happy :wubbers:
Bella

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Mickyboy wrote:And anyone else who might be interested

who is that funny looking bloke with the very cute baby and the lovely looking lady?

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:45 pm

Thanks Bella, and yes we were and still are and I'll post some more if you like....... :smilin:
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:45 pm

I'm going to have to create a new sub aren't I...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Sweet.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:47 pm

Stooo wrote:I'm going to have to create a new sub aren't I...

warm mars bar :wubbers:

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:49 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Thanks Bella, and yes we were and still are and I'll post some more if you like....... :smilin:

Yes, I'd love to see more :smilin:

Did you like the culture and scenery etc?
Bella

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:56 pm

Bella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Thanks Bella, and yes we were and still are and I'll post some more if you like....... :smilin:

Apart from the main cities Bella imo the Philippines is very much a backward country in terms of infrastructure, roads badly maintained or not at all, lots of beggars etc but some of the scenery took your breath away and westerners are treated like royalty but you have to be very careful not to visit the wrong areas by mistake or you will get hurt or worse, but Liza kept us in all the safe places and I'd definitely go again bcos it was definitely an experience, but I'll post some more pics soon Bella...... :smilin:
Mickyboy

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Bella wrote:

Apart from the main cities Bella imo the Philippines is very much a backward country in terms of infrastructure, roads badly maintained or not at all, lots of beggars etc but some of the scenery took your breath away and westerners are treated like royalty but you have to be very careful not to visit the wrong areas by mistake or you will get hurt or worse, but Liza kept us in all the safe places and I'd definitely go again bcos it was definitely an experience, but I'll post some more pics soon Bella...... :smilin:

I'm glad you have found a nice friend who looked after you well, travel is a great learning experience :smilin:
Bella

Postby samthefootball » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Bella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Bella wrote:

I'm glad you have found a nice friend who looked after you well, travel is a great learning experience :smilin:

100% agree travel is a great learning experience, a chance to know the different cultures and try different food, travelling can be amazing. I hope you had a great time Micky :smilin:
samthefootball

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:43 pm

Mickyboy wrote:And anyone else who might be interested

Congratulations for Michael Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball.

Return to The Archive