Controlling the conversation.

Re: Controlling the conversation.

Postby drum » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:12 am

I joined Gettr :pmsl: might not last, I hated Mastadon.
drum

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Tory MP Caroline Nokes on LBC

I reckon that it's Nads, have you seen the way that she looks at him?

I can imagine her all tired and emotional, waving a bottle of MD 50-50 around and screaming: 'SLUT! FUCKING SLUT! I give that man my everything and what do I get? HIM having a glance at that SLUT'S vulva every fucking chance that he gets!' In a Norma Desmond'y type of way :yikes: :doomed:

But that's just my imagination. It could be Chope considering his opposition to the upskirting law but will we ever know?

Here she is warbling. :wubwub:

Grafenwalder

Postby Maddog » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:16 pm

Meanwhile, the EU has already warned Elon about allowing too much free speech in his platform.

They will decide what can be said, not the market place.

Or else.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:19 pm

European Union internal market commissioner Thierry Breton told The Financial Times in an interview that Musk's Twitter will still be subject to EU regulations, including the new Digital Services Act governing efforts to fight misinformation. The Tesla chief is "welcome," but "there are rules" he still has to follow, Breton said.

The Digital Services Act requires Twitter and other internet companies to share how they're curbing false claims on their sites. It also bans ads targeting minors as well as specific ethnicities, political affiliations, religions and sexual orientations. Firms also have to share how their recommendation systems work, offer non-profiling alternatives and share data with researchers. Any company that doesn't comply risks fines of up to six percent of global turnover and, if they refuse to change, an EU ban.

https://www.engadget.com/eu-elon-musk-t ... 35333.html

Putin and Xi would approve.. :gigglesnshit:
Maddog

Previous

Return to World News