Edinburgh Meet up

Forum rules
Post content is the responsibility of the Poster.

Re: Edinburgh Meet up

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:10 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Claire wrote:No not a threat. Your post is though. That's all you're good for. Threatening women. Contact my work Budgie. We'll see where that gets you.

Twisting my words round eh???

You make a threat to me and you make it out that I'm doing it to you?

I'm not as much a scumbag as you C.liar ..... I wouldn't take stuff into RL. Why would I want to cost you your minimum wage job??? You're sick in the head.

But if you wanna contact my work, go ahead. You better get the right person though, and you better be sure it's the right workplace :smilin:

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

What a fucking pile of wank!!! :awesome:

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:10 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Claire wrote:No not a threat. Your post is though. That's all you're good for. Threatening women. Contact my work Budgie. We'll see where that gets you.

I'm not as much a scumbag as you C.liar ..... I wouldn't take stuff into RL. Why would I want to cost you your minimum wage job??? You're sick in the head.

But if you wanna contact my work, go ahead. You better get the right person though, and you better be sure it's the right workplace :smilin:

I don't have a minimum wage job but if I did I would work for my money. I wouldn't be posting filth and violence and abuse on forums on my employers time. I made no threat. You did though. So go ahead. I would love to see you try it.
Claire

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 am

Claire wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Forum Support wrote:Budgie, tone down the offensive language. You have been told before.

Claire's threatening to contact my work, is she escaping Scot-free :smilin:

No I am not. Stop lying. YOU however have threatened to contact mine. So go ahead.

People can read what you said....... it's there.

Do you think people are thick???

Are you gonna contact my work or not?? Yes or no?
The most obsessed over man on Dogs. Deal with it.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Claire wrote:
Violent, abusive and workshy. I'd love to see what your employers think of the filth you post on their time.

Wanna try and contact them??? Sounds like a threat to me. I might do the same for you :smilin:

No it didn't sound like one but ThAT definitely was a threat! :cuppaT:

Thank you guest. This is how low this place has sunk. Real life threats are tolerated now.

Backing yourself up as a guest now Claire???

Talk about scumbag, you threaten me and now you play the victim?????

No, that wasn't Claire. I'm Ploppy. :cuppaT:

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 am

Claire wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

I don't have a minimum wage job but if I did I would work for my money. I wouldn't be posting filth and violence and abuse on forums on my employers time. I made no threat. You did though. So go ahead. I would love to see you try it.

No Claire, you made the threat dear.... go have a lie down, you are embarassing yourself...... :pmsl:

BTW I've been on holiday since Friday .... so what's on my employer's time???? :pointlaugh:

Poor demented Claire :smilin:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Claire wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Forum Support wrote:Budgie, tone down the offensive language. You have been told before.

Claire's threatening to contact my work, is she escaping Scot-free :smilin:

No I am not. Stop lying. YOU however have threatened to contact mine. So go ahead.

People can read what you said....... it's there.

Do you think people are thick???

Are you gonna contact my work or not?? Yes or no?

Yes, people can read what I said and your subsequent threat. Go ahead. I'm done with you for the day anyway. I don't converse with low life ned scum in real life so I won't be doing it again on forums. Have a lovely bank holiday posting away all day long and having schemie meltdowns. :Hiya:
Claire

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am

Guest wrote:No, that wasn't Claire. I'm Ploppy. :cuppaT:

No you're not :smilin:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms Old