Edinburgh Meet up

Forum rules
Post content is the responsibility of the Poster.

Edinburgh Meet up

Postby C U Jimmy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Has the Edinburgh meet up been cancelled? I was hoping to be able to come along so was keen to keep abreast of arrangement but the thread about is has disappeareds.

If it's still going ahead could someone please tell me where and when you're going to meet up on 27th. Is there a dress code or a theme for the occasion? How will I recognise you? :canny:
C U Jimmy

Re: Edinburgh Meet up

Postby measurer » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Dang! Sorry, but I can't help you. My invite must of got lost in the post... :dunno:

:mrgreen:
measurer
Site Admin

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 pm

C U Jimmy wrote:Has the Edinburgh meet up been cancelled? I was hoping to be able to come along so was keen to keep abreast of arrangement but the thread about is has disappeareds.

If it's still going ahead could someone please tell me where and when you're going to meet up on 27th. Is there a dress code or a theme for the occasion? How will I recognise you? :canny:

lhttp://www.guardshotel.co.uk/

Wear a white carnation :gigglesnshit:

Lordy posted that this is where they might be staying. A "helpful" guest posted some negative trip adviser comments about it, choosing to ignore the positive ones. I wonder why? :gigglesnshit:
Claire

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Claire wrote:
C U Jimmy wrote:Has the Edinburgh meet up been cancelled? I was hoping to be able to come along so was keen to keep abreast of arrangement but the thread about is has disappeareds.

Lordy posted that this is where they might be staying. A "helpful" guest posted some negative trip adviser comments about it, choosing to ignore the positive ones. I wonder why? :gigglesnshit:

Near the Haymarket station? That's handy.

I've been to a few of the pubs in that area so I know my way around a bit. Are you coming along Claire? :smilin:

Stooo, any chance of putting the thread back, to encourage more people to think about coming along?

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

I've been to a few of the pubs in that area so I know my way around a bit. Are you coming along Claire? :smilin:

Stooo, any chance of putting the thread back, to encourage more people to think about coming along?

Can't be arsed...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Can't be arsed...

Oh come on, don't be a spoilsport. Are you jealous because it's too far for you to come?

I think it might be a real laugh. I want to see if lord raven is really a toff! :canny:

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

No I'm not. I have a feeling you have to be invited guest. Just sayin... :ohshi:
Claire

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:Oh come on, don't be a spoilsport. Are you jealous because it's too far for you to come?

I think it might be a real laugh. I want to see if lord raven is really a toff! :canny:

Nope, I genuinely can't be arsed tonight. Ask again tomorrow I may be more motivated :fire:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

No I'm not. I have a feeling you have to be invited guest. Just sayin... :ohshi:

Really? I assumed it was an open invitation, by the way it was being discussed on here. :dunno:

Have you not been invited then Claire?

Can I come along Lordy? :hap:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Guest wrote:Really? I assumed it was an open invitation, by the way it was being discussed on here. :dunno:

Why would Claire be invited? None of the people going like her, other than Snuffs.

Postby Claire » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Really? I assumed it was an open invitation, by the way it was being discussed on here. :dunno:

I can see why you thought that :mrgreen:
Claire

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh come on, don't be a spoilsport. Are you jealous because it's too far for you to come?

Nope, I genuinely can't be arsed tonight. Ask again tomorrow I may be more motivated :fire:

Oh, OK then. Sorry if you're not up to par. Hope you feel better tomorrow! :smilin:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can see why you thought that :mrgreen:

Well yeah? :ooer:

Sorry if I've put my foot in it. It's just that you don't expect a forum meet up to be up here in this neck of the woods, so when I found out this one was....I was kind of looking forward to it. :paranoid:

That's a bit pants then. :ooer:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Really? I assumed it was an open invitation, by the way it was being discussed on here. :dunno:

Why would Claire be invited? None of the people going like her, other than Snuffs.

How can anyone "not like her"? They've never met her, have they? :roll:

How silly. :snooty:

Postby measurer » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Actually, when you think on it, it's a bit far for others to come to if only Budgie stays in Scotland, and not even Edinburgh.
measurer
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms Old