The New Gammon Army

Re: The New Gammon Army

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:31 pm

London is probably the most woke city in the world

That's quite a compliment, and so good to hear.

Just half the rest of the country to go...
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Oh yeah, a nation full of Harrys and Meghans, won't that be great :pukeup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Well, he's probably the best of the royal bunch. Flew AH-64s didn't he? I know a fair bit about them, they are an interesting kite to fly and fight in.

As for her, I reserve judgement except to say that if she received half of the treatment she claims from 'The Firm', it wasn't pleasant for her.

So on balance, them or some of the others this country has to offer? Yeah, them.
Cannydc

Postby Text » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Fox is the tool who openly confessed he was a horrible high school bully who terrorised smaller boys (gotta give him credit for his honesty if nowt else).

Now he is touting for the role of Mayor?
Meh busman's holiday!!

He couldn't care less if he wins or loses .....
... he's just a hired gob-on-a-stick who gets zillions of ££'s thrown at him for saying his lines & acting out a role. IE just like his actor days.
'Cept that now he gets far more for doing far less.

He's counting his dosh & thinking 'I like this new career move, what's not to like' :pointlaugh:
Text

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Well, he's probably the best of the royal bunch. Flew AH-64s didn't he? I know a fair bit about them, they are an interesting kite to fly and fight in.

As for her, I reserve judgement except to say that if she received half of the treatment she claims from 'The Firm', it wasn't pleasant for her.

So on balance, them or some of the others this country has to offer? Yeah, them.

Harry served, and he will always get respect for that.
I just hope he doesn't regret his current stance and has to come home with his tail between his legs.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
Actor Laurence Fox has announced that he is launching a new political party to fight the so-called “culture wars”, described by one source as “Ukip for culture”.

A report in The Telegraph says that Fox, an actor best-known for starring in the TV drama Lewis, has raised more than £1m, including sums from former Tory donors.

Fox is apparently hoping to stand dozens of candidates for his new party, provisionally called “Reclaim”, at the next general election.

It has been set up to provide a political movement for people who are “tired of being told that we represent the very thing we have, in history, stood together against”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 41500.html

Personally I'm all for the fragmentation of the RW populist vote :pmsl:
That is why i vote for me :canny: both political parties are despotic, though tories less so...
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:48 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Actor Laurence Fox has announced that he is launching a new political party to fight the so-called “culture wars”, described by one source as “Ukip for culture”.

A report in The Telegraph says that Fox, an actor best-known for starring in the TV drama Lewis, has raised more than £1m, including sums from former Tory donors.

Fox is apparently hoping to stand dozens of candidates for his new party, provisionally called “Reclaim”, at the next general election.

It has been set up to provide a political movement for people who are “tired of being told that we represent the very thing we have, in history, stood together against”.

That is why i vote for me :canny: both political parties are despotic, though tories less so...

Both? :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:25 pm

LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Obviously, despots are dictators according to the medias rhetoric for as long as i am able to remember. Can your secretary take dictation using short hand?
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:11 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Obviously, despots are dictators according to the medias rhetoric for as long as i am able to remember. Can your secretary take dictation using short hand?

7 seconds ago isn't that long ago Goldy, and yes to the short hand question :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:59 pm

Banned from Twitter. I guess that freedom of speech doesn't extend to making swastikas out of peace flags.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jra » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:22 pm

Stooo wrote:Image

Banned from Twitter. I guess that freedom of speech doesn't extend to making swastikas out of peace flags.

I saw a programme the other day where in Germany swastika graffiti is being made into peaceful art. In other words, the other way around.

The more worrying issue though is the recent increase there in fascism.

One person even said 'if it happened once (referring to The Third Reich), it could happen again'.

Now there is food for thought.
jra

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:56 pm

jra wrote:

I saw a programme the other day where in Germany swastika graffiti is being made into peaceful art. In other words, the other way around.

One person even said 'if it happened once (referring to The Third Reich), it could happen again'.

Goodness yes bless your heart :smilin: I've been banging on about it for a bit.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:

Germany has always had pretty tight laws on swastikas for good reason - same with the salute. What we take for granted in this country, Germans risk fines and even prison.

https://www.dw.com/en/germanys-confusin ... a-45063547
Grafenwalder

Postby jra » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:20 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:

Germany has always had pretty tight laws on swastikas for good reason - same with the salute. What we take for granted in this country, Germans risk fines and even prison.

This is why I can never forgive Prince Harry for wearing a Nazi uniform, even if he thought 'it was just a joke', because simply it isn't under any circumstances, bearing in mind what happened under the Nazi regime.

As in your link, holocaust denial simply isn't on. It happened. It cannot be disputed with known evidence from countless sources.

https://www.dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-lose ... a-44944546
jra

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:11 pm

jra wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:

This is why I can never forgive Prince Harry for wearing a Nazi uniform, even if he thought 'it was just a joke', because simply it isn't under any circumstances, bearing in mind what happened under the Nazi regime.

As in your link, holocaust denial simply isn't on. It happened. It cannot be disputed with known evidence from countless sources.

https://www.dw.com/en/nazi-grandma-lose ... a-44944546

It was extremely stupid and IIRC at the time portrayed in the media as Harry just partying - well to many people it was offensive and understandably so. OK he broke no laws here but as you've seen from that link, in Germany he'd have been fined at a minimum.

It's not just offensive to older Brits with memories of war, it's also offensive to people in Germany faced with the delicate balancing act of not airbrushing it out of history but at the same time not wanting it stuck in their face all the time.
Grafenwalder

PreviousNext

Return to UK News