The New Gammon Army

Re: The New Gammon Army

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Major wrote:Why should we not have WHITE PRIVILEGE, WE HAVE EARNED IT, WON IT, DESERVE IT and it is OUR ISLAND, EVERYONE WANTS THAT WHICH IS OURS BY RIGHT, CUSTOM AND PRACTICE, LONGEVITY.
WHY NOT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

You earned the colour of your skin?

Mate...

O have earned all I have put into this world irrespective of colour of my skin which is WHITE and I am proud of it.
No time for scroungers.

about 14 years ago, not really sure how long, we donated to WATER AIR and have done so ever since, STOPPED NOW, I wonder how many Rolls Royce Cars this has bought the CLEVER organisers ???????????????, they will still be scrounging forever for WATER AID.

Beats me how people can be proud of things they had no say over.
I'm proud I'm white strikes me as meaning I have fuck all else to be proud of so I'll be proud of my skin.

Why should people be proud of their heritage if they didn't do anything that earned the country it's heritage.

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Major wrote:Why should we not have WHITE PRIVILEGE, WE HAVE EARNED IT, WON IT, DESERVE IT and it is OUR ISLAND, EVERYONE WANTS THAT WHICH IS OURS BY RIGHT, CUSTOM AND PRACTICE, LONGEVITY.
WHY NOT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Mate...

O have earned all I have put into this world irrespective of colour of my skin which is WHITE and I am proud of it.
No time for scroungers.

about 14 years ago, not really sure how long, we donated to WATER AIR and have done so ever since, STOPPED NOW, I wonder how many Rolls Royce Cars this has bought the CLEVER organisers ???????????????, they will still be scrounging forever for WATER AID.

I'm proud I'm white strikes me as meaning I have fuck all else to be proud of so I'll be proud of my skin.

The same goes for black people then.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Mate...

No time for scroungers.

The same goes for black people then.

Indeed.
Can you imagine saying I'm really proud of my dad because he's white?
I'm really proud of my daughter because she turned out brown .... we're fucked when we're surrounded by this mentality.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:The fact that Laurence Fox can raise £5m for a glorified pressure group yet you can't get any funding for a youth club if you beg, borrow or steal is quite the thing.

Still, I guess some people will enjoy his Culture Club.

I take it that he raised the money from donations and not government funding?
So the the fact that you can't raise funding for a youth club in your neighbourhood say's a lot about the people in the area you live in and they obviously don't give a shit about your 'culture club' :thumbsup:

Congratulations on understanding the point.

A significant chunk of his funding came from wealthy Tory donors according to media reports. It seems they would rather throw money at a "party" which is unlikely to achieve anything politically rather than making themselves feel good than something which could materially improve the lives of people who would actually benefit from it.

What people do with their money and how they spend it is their business. Nothing stopping you from donating 75% of your weekly wage to things you deem worthy if that's what makes you feel good :thumbsup:

Where did I say they couldn't? If some rich folks want to throw money at a party headed up by a luvvie from a highly privileged background to promote their interests and shape society to their ends that is their prerogative.

It won't achieve anything electorally as new parties rarely do (how many seats have UKIP ever won, or the Brexit Party, or Change UK) and it will exacerbate existing divisions bit hey, at least it makes them happy.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:37 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:The fact that Laurence Fox can raise £5m for a glorified pressure group yet you can't get any funding for a youth club if you beg, borrow or steal is quite the thing.

Still, I guess some people will enjoy his Culture Club.

I take it that he raised the money from donations and not government funding?
So the the fact that you can't raise funding for a youth club in your neighbourhood say's a lot about the people in the area you live in and they obviously don't give a shit about your 'culture club' :thumbsup:

Congratulations on understanding the point.

A significant chunk of his funding came from wealthy Tory donors according to media reports. It seems they would rather throw money at a "party" which is unlikely to achieve anything politically rather than making themselves feel good than something which could materially improve the lives of people who would actually benefit from it.

What people do with their money and how they spend it is their business. Nothing stopping you from donating 75% of your weekly wage to things you deem worthy if that's what makes you feel good :thumbsup:

Where did I say they couldn't? If some rich folks want to throw money at a party headed up by a luvvie from a highly privileged background to promote their interests and shape society to their ends that is their prerogative.

It won't achieve anything electorally as new parties rarely do (how many seats have UKIP ever won, or the Brexit Party, or Change UK) and it will exacerbate existing divisions bit hey, at least it makes them happy.

Just as your whining here won't change anything bit hey, if it makes you happy...

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:50 am

Guest wrote:
Just as your whining here won't change anything bit hey, if it makes you happy...

So the ROI of this party is the same as my complaining on this small discussion forum.

That's priceless. No wait. It's £5m!

Admirers of Fox's party are just going to have to get used to having the mickey taken out of it because it is going to happen frequently.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:31 pm

Gentle bump for the person who's going to take a few votes off of Shaun Bailey because he was good in Morse or something :gigglesnshit:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:39 pm

Stooo wrote:Gentle bump for the person who's going to take a few votes off of Shaun Bailey because he was good in Morse or something :gigglesnshit:

He wasn't in Morse, he was in Lewis. :roll:

In Morse, Lewis was the Sergeant, and then he got promoted after Morse died, and then Hathaway was the Sergeant. He was later promoted to Inspector.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:Gentle bump for the person who's going to take a few votes off of Shaun Bailey because he was good in Morse or something :gigglesnshit:

In Morse, Lewis was the Sergeant, and then he got promoted after Morse died, and then Hathaway was the Sergeant. He was later promoted to Inspector.

Trolling is a art :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Trolling is a art :NAA:

Yes, and you're not very good at it. You should check your TV programmes before you post such nonsense.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:56 pm

QED...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:53 pm

I think Fox is an interesting character, he does speak his mind after all.

Covid being such an embuggerance after all :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:55 am

The man is delusional. There is no way he will be London's next Mayor.

Zac Goldsmith all over again.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:48 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

Of course he won't - London is probably the most woke city in the world, where white English have been a minority for years, so he hasn't got a prayer.

Still, it gives the left a new bogeyman to hate, so it serves a purpose.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Of course he won't - London is probably the most woke city in the world, where white English have been a minority for years, so he hasn't got a prayer.

Still, it gives the left a new bogeyman to hate, so it serves a purpose.

Out of curiosity if London was a majority white English city do you think he would win or have a good chance of winning? If so, why?

I only ask because the most woke Londoners I know are...white and English.
Avon Barksdale

PreviousNext

Return to UK News