The New Texas Abortion Laws

Re: The New Texas Abortion Laws

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:38 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:We are talking about the law. In which country is gender preference a lawful reason to abort?

In any country where there is abortion on demand.

The law does not allow it being ‘on demand’ beyond 24 weeks unless there is risk of grave physical or mental injury or if the foetus has a disability.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:We are talking about the law. In which country is gender preference a lawful reason to abort?

The law does not allow it being ‘on demand’ beyond 24 weeks unless there is risk of grave physical or mental injury or if the foetus has a disability.

Gender is known well before 24 weeks. It's known soon enough to abort an undesired gender during the first trimester.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:54 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Or I can let it speak for itself.

Back to the topic Maddog is desperately trying to distract from and the striking down of an unconstitutional law Texas tried to slip through the back door

I'm not distracting anyone. Every poster on this thread seems to know what's going on.

You get caught and called out for posting as a guest to validate your positions, made up some silly story about wifi issues that no one believes then you try to flip the script and accuse me of posting as someone else. All of this to deflect attention from your weird behavior.

Surely you have heard the old saying about what to do when you find yourself in a hole with a shovel in your hand?.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:11 pm

China is faced with a huge gender imbalance, with the male population exceeding the female population by more than 30 million, data from China's National Bureau of Statistics shows. The imbalance in the post-2000s and population of marriageable age are even more urgent.

In 2019, the ages with the most imbalanced gender ratios (males per 100 females) in China were children aged 10-14 years and 15-19 years. In these two age groups, the gender ratios were 119.10 and 118.39, respectively, meaning there were about 120 men for every 100 women, data shows.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1209713.shtml

It's not just Asian communities in the US. In fact I'm not really aware of Asians in the US using abortion for gender selection. Here, they tend to just keep trying until they get a male. But in China, where the government had penalties for more than one child, the process was rampant. And not all of the selections were made prior to birth. Female babies were killed after birth, to comply with government guidelines, designed for the good of society of course.
Maddog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gender is known well before 24 weeks. It's known soon enough to abort an undesired gender during the first trimester.

Are you going off on your own tangent? Try to track back and see what I was talking about and tell me how this is relevant to what I was saying to Stooo.
Sigh.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:33 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you going off on your own tangent? Try to track back and see what I was talking about and tell me how this is relevant to what I was saying to Stooo.
Sigh.

OK, he mentioned just before birth which is way past 24 weeks, in most cases.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:30 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
What's the matter with you? You were told that Maddog and ATXn are two different posters. How many more times do you need to be told??? Stop that now.

Try not being so openly biased for once.

CJ, they are different people and I've had email convos with both MD and Austin let alone their service providers and IPs when they are online at the same time.

You're internalising this too much mate and you need to treat it rationally.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
What's the matter with you? You were told that Maddog and ATXn are two different posters. How many more times do you need to be told??? Stop that now.

CJ, they are different people and I've had email convos with both MD and Austin let alone their service providers and IPs when they are online at the same time.

I was taking the piss out of him because he's making claims about Guest posting - I'd hoped that was obvious.

You saw I explained how I sometimes Guest post due to wifi drop out and you told me to go the long way around - cut and paste into another document and login again - so that's what I'll do.

However I wasn't guest posting in the instance he accused, rather in the same way he was giving paranoid accounts of how ever guest poster was me shortly before I was unbanned from this forum when Fenella abused her position as a mod. (Finally I had to tell Maddog when it was me posting because he was becoming so completely unhinged.)

The bias of having Maddog allowed to pull threads in every direction but what the subject is, abuse everyone, post 'squirrel' threads, not post sources and post from very dodgy sources with Extreme Right talking points is pretty fucking blatant - could at least one forum rule apply to him? I'm not especially bothered which one but maybe just one of them?
Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:39 pm

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have to be fair Maddog is right gender is known before 24 weeks and there are instances where couples have told their doctors gender selection as the reason for termination.

Here is an instance where a doctor gives an account https://bcmj.org/blog/memory-lane-my-ex ... -abortions

Rights will always be abused. Free speech is used to enflame passions and incite violence, Maddog's precious Second Amendment rights are more often used to abuse families than they are to defend them and when all of Maddog's 6th Jan friends try to have their trials for lesser crimes in sympathetic courts it will be an abuse of Fifth Amendment rules on Double Jeopardy.

When asked if the government should take away Second Amendment rights away because some men abuse them he takes a very different position to the one he adopts when asked if the state can take away 14th Amendment Rights for women.

There is a difference of course - the loss of 14th Amendment Rights is far more deadly.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:13 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have to be fair Maddog is right gender is known before 24 weeks and there are instances where couples have told their doctors gender selection as the reason for termination.

Here is an instance where a doctor gives an account https://bcmj.org/blog/memory-lane-my-ex ... -abortions

Rights will always be abused. Free speech is used to enflame passions and incite violence, Maddog's precious Second Amendment rights are more often used to abuse families than they are to defend them and when all of Maddog's 6th Jan friends try to have their trials for lesser crimes in sympathetic courts it will be an abuse of Fifth Amendment rules on Double Jeopardy.

When asked if the government should take away Second Amendment rights away because some men abuse them he takes a very different position to the one he adopts when asked if the state can take away 14th Amendment Rights for women.

There is a difference of course - the loss of 14th Amendment Rights is far more deadly.

Those folks on Jan 6, are nor my friends, nor have I ever said I supported them.

I never voted for Trump, nor supported him.

You live in a simplistic world where It's not possible to support neither you, Trump, AOC, Sanders or McConnell.

As for the rights defined by the 2nd and 14th, you would have a point id the 14 the stated as such.....................

Well protected women, being necessary to the freedom of women, the right of women to receive an abortion, shall not be infringed.

The only part of the constitution that addresses abortion is the 10th which states.....................

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Therefore, the abortion issue will be resolved where the 10th says it should, in places like Austin, Albany, Harrisburg and Sacramento.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:15 pm

On a side note, I voted for a pro choice female for president of the US. :wink:
Maddog

Postby Holly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:42 am

Maddog wrote:On a side note, I voted for a pro choice female for president of the US. :wink:

Hillary? :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:56 am

Holly wrote:
Maddog wrote:On a side note, I voted for a pro choice female for president of the US. :wink:

Hillary didn't run in 2020. And I'd never vote for her anyway.
Maddog

Postby Holly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:59 am

Maddog wrote:
Holly wrote:

Hillary didn't run in 2020. And I'd never vote for her anyway.

Oops, sorry, I thought you meant the 2016 election...was it Elizabeth Warren then? I want to know :laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby drum » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:01 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:

I was taking the piss out of him because he's making claims about Guest posting - I'd hoped that was obvious.

You saw I explained how I sometimes Guest post due to wifi drop out and you told me to go the long way around - cut and paste into another document and login again - so that's what I'll do.

However I wasn't guest posting in the instance he accused, rather in the same way he was giving paranoid accounts of how ever guest poster was me shortly before I was unbanned from this forum when Fenella abused her position as a mod. (Finally I had to tell Maddog when it was me posting because he was becoming so completely unhinged.)

The bias of having Maddog allowed to pull threads in every direction but what the subject is, abuse everyone, post 'squirrel' threads, not post sources and post from very dodgy sources with Extreme Right talking points is pretty fucking blatant - could at least one forum rule apply to him? I'm not especially bothered which one but maybe just one of them?

This is bullshit, you guest post often, usually when you're losing some made up argument. WE ALL KNOW. FFS! And its usually you who starts with the personal comments, again when you think you're losing an argument.. We know that too. You did it with Mungo, you did it with Canny, now you do it with Maddog (an American posting American news) :dunno: The rules apply to all of you but it's usually YOU who moans about them, nobody else.

Be better.
drum

PreviousNext

Return to US News