The New Texas Abortion Laws

Re: The New Texas Abortion Laws

Postby Maddog » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:02 am

Holly wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Holly wrote:
Maddog wrote:On a side note, I voted for a pro choice female for president of the US. :wink:

Hillary? :ooer:

Hillary didn't run in 2020. And I'd never vote for her anyway.

Oops, sorry, I thought you meant the 2016 election...was it Elizabeth Warren then? I want to know :laughing:

I posted a thread about her during the past few hours.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:04 am

drum wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
What's the matter with you? You were told that Maddog and ATXn are two different posters. How many more times do you need to be told??? Stop that now.

Try not being so openly biased for once.

CJ, they are different people and I've had email convos with both MD and Austin let alone their service providers and IPs when they are online at the same time.

You're internalising this too much mate and you need to treat it rationally.

I was taking the piss out of him because he's making claims about Guest posting - I'd hoped that was obvious.

You saw I explained how I sometimes Guest post due to wifi drop out and you told me to go the long way around - cut and paste into another document and login again - so that's what I'll do.

However I wasn't guest posting in the instance he accused, rather in the same way he was giving paranoid accounts of how ever guest poster was me shortly before I was unbanned from this forum when Fenella abused her position as a mod. (Finally I had to tell Maddog when it was me posting because he was becoming so completely unhinged.)

The bias of having Maddog allowed to pull threads in every direction but what the subject is, abuse everyone, post 'squirrel' threads, not post sources and post from very dodgy sources with Extreme Right talking points is pretty fucking blatant - could at least one forum rule apply to him? I'm not especially bothered which one but maybe just one of them?

This is bullshit, you guest post often, usually when you're losing some made up argument. WE ALL KNOW. FFS! And its usually you who starts with the personal comments, again when you think you're losing an argument.. We know that too. You did it with Mungo, you did it with Canny, now you do it with Maddog (an American posting American news) :dunno: The rules apply to all of you but it's usually YOU who moans about them, nobody else.

Be better.

He's an intelligent person. But he just can't seem to help himself.
Maddog

Postby drum » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:43 am

Lets move on.. I'm just fed up seeing the guys all snipe at each other like children, in fact children have more smarts than some on here, I spend a lot of my time with little kids I don't need to come home to online adults behaving the same way, it's lame, it's boring its pathetic. :roll:

I'd rather people just report offending posts instead of days long snidey slagging matches. Ruins all the threads in these sections.

Only genuine guest posts will be approved to these threads now. No more games.
drum

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:10 am

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Gender is known well before 24 weeks. It's known soon enough to abort an undesired gender during the first trimester.

Are you going off on your own tangent? Try to track back and see what I was talking about and tell me how this is relevant to what I was saying to Stooo.
Sigh.

OK, he mentioned just before birth which is way past 24 weeks, in most cases.

Yes. My subsequent posts were about that really.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:23 am

drum wrote:Lets move on.. I'm just fed up seeing the guys all snipe at each other like children, in fact children have more smarts than some on here, I spend a lot of my time with little kids I don't need to come home to online adults behaving the same way, it's lame, it's boring its pathetic. :roll:

I'd rather people just report offending posts instead of days long snidey slagging matches. Ruins all the threads in these sections.

As long as you take Maggot's side and make up bullshit to defend him it won't stop because there are no consequences for him.

Now let's divert this thread onto some crackpot conspiracy theory because a debate Maddog is losing about women's rights can't be allowed to remain about women's rights and must be - with the help of his pet mods - diverted into any other avenue that comes up because the poor little snowflake can't be expected to follow the same rules as everyone else.
Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:26 am

BTW forget 'guest posting against him' I can't even recall disagreeing with Canny on many subjects
Cactus Jack

Postby drum » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:15 am

Maggots?

you just cant help yourself. :roll:
drum

Postby Holly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:31 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
drum wrote:Lets move on.. I'm just fed up seeing the guys all snipe at each other like children, in fact children have more smarts than some on here, I spend a lot of my time with little kids I don't need to come home to online adults behaving the same way, it's lame, it's boring its pathetic. :roll:

As long as you take Maggot's side and make up bullshit to defend him it won't stop because there are no consequences for him.

Now let's divert this thread onto some crackpot conspiracy theory because a debate Maddog is losing about women's rights can't be allowed to remain about women's rights and must be - with the help of his pet mods - diverted into any other avenue that comes up because the poor little snowflake can't be expected to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Enough now. You've been told numerous times to cut your insults down, you don't seem to get it that mods have the final word not you. So here's the deal, you stop being so rude or you'll get a 6 hour ban every time you decide to "fuck the mods"
Why can't you debate like a normal adult? Why do you need to be so abusive when others don't agree with you? Grow up!
As for Maddog, sorry but I don't see him acting like you do, he does however sometimes retaliate...can you blame him?
Anyway, just get on with it.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:42 am

Jeremiah 5:21 -

Presenting a position where 'the states decide' and the 14th Amendment does not apply because it's OK to deny to deny all women rights that some may abuse while simulteneously insisting on preserving gun rights because although those rights are abused it's somehow different is a fundamentally misogynistic stance.
Cactus Jack

Postby .SF. » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:26 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Or I can let it speak for itself.

Back to the topic Maddog is desperately trying to distract from and the striking down of an unconstitutional law Texas tried to slip through the back door

I'm not distracting anyone. Every poster on this thread seems to know what's going on.

You get caught and called out for posting as a guest to validate your positions, made up some silly story about wifi issues that no one believes then you try to flip the script and accuse me of posting as someone else. All of this to deflect attention from your weird behavior.

Surely you have heard the old saying about what to do when you find yourself in a hole with a shovel in your hand?.

Forgive me as it's not relevant to the topic but I do like the way Americans have an up-front and to-the-point way of dealing with things and have some useful phrases that quickly sum things up. 'Flip the script' is one I never came across before, but I'll remember it as it's something people often try to do and it'll be handy to have that one up my sleeve next time it happens.
.SF.

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Maddog is of course right.

All women who try to control their own bodies are Stalinist - or was that Satanist.

It's the same thing.
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to US News