What the hell is going on in America?

Re: What the hell is going on in America?

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:15 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:Full credit to Mike Pence?

Last year, Pence repeatedly denied any knowledge of classified documents at his home. In August, when The Associated Press asked Pence if he took any classified documents to his home, he responded, “No, not to my knowledge.” In November, Pence told ABC News, “There’d be no reason to have classified documents, particularly if they were in an unprotected area.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 112381002/

2 month later after Biden's files were found ..."Oh shoot, I do have documents after all, oh dear, I have no idea how they got there"

What a fkn farce :roll:

Who's next? Bush? Clinton? Obama?

I don't know if you're deliberately pushing a false narrative or being influenced by one but here is where that narrative completely collapses.

When Joe Biden found he had documents he contacted the national archive and returned them, no-one had to ask him to return them he did just did it.

When Mike Pence found he had documents he contacted the national archive and returned then, no-one had to ask him to return them he just did it.

When Donald Trump took documents he hid them in his basement.

When the federal agents wanted to search Joe Biden's properties he did not ask for a warrant he gave them full access, for a 13 hour search, that turned up additional documents.

Whereas no-one has yet asked to search Mike Pence's properties he has indicated they will not require a warrant they will have his full cooperation and full access.

When Trump demanded that anyone searching his property have a warrant, and challenged the issuing of those warrants in court, and appealed against the issuing of those warrants in another court he still denounced the entirely legal search as a 'Gestapo Raid' and hasn't stopped bitching about it since.

The Mar-a-lago case is the easiest one against Trump for Federal prosecutors to indict on and it's the one that will give evidence in so many other cases, and it was the easiest one for him to avoid. All he had to do was what Joe Biden did, what Mike Pence did, what Senators, Congressmen, officials and probably even secretaries do every day when they find a document out of place - Just hand it back.

Also - the Vice President has all the powers of the President to declassify documents under Executive Order 13292 so if they try to sell you the lie there's a difference between being President and Vice President in that respect they're lying to you there too.

Sorry CJ, the only one pushing false narrative is you, because everything I said is true, no matter how hard you try to push your own false narrative.
I won't address too much of your post, because all you do is make excuses. In your opinion Biden can't do wrong. You also seem to forget that Trump hasn't been charged with any criminal wrong doing.

IMO, you're a far left extremist, and living in a world with your ideology would be a very sad and unhappy world to live in.

But anyway...

Biden is guilty just as much as Trump for keeping classified documents. They can twist it anyway they like to make him look better and "honest"... and of course they would, since he's been caught with egg on his face, and damage control was in order ...Oh but Trump was irresponsible, right :roll:

I wonder how many more ex presidents have classified documents in their possession. Probably all of them, but will there ever be a raid? Of course not.
The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

You're so blindsided when it comes to Trump. I understand you hate him, and that's OK, I get it, but I don't think he will get the chance of ever becoming president again anyway, so you guys need to stop this hate, hypocrisy and paranoia. What ever Trump did you people think was wrong, even criminal, Biden does exactly the same, and that's OK with you all.

You just wait how his own party will now turn on him (they already have actually) and so is the MSM. They want him out now.
Don't believe me? Just wait and see. They definitely don't want him to run again. He's incapable, don't you guys see that? His wife has to come to his rescue when he gets asked questions by journalists FFS.

BTW, any reaction to Biden blackmailing the Ukrainian president to sack the prosecutor who investigated Hunter? Doesn't that sound like corruption?

So far, all I hear is crickets from you.

ETA, one more question...do you really think if Biden would run in 2024 that he would get 75 million votes again? :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:38 pm

Wow that was a lot to try to dodge the central difference between what Mike Pence and Joe Biden did and how very much it differs from what Donald Trump has attempted.

There is a world of difference between the two, they are not the same and no amount of hysterical ranting and whataboutery is going to change that.

Pence and Biden did not require anyone to get a warrant, they did not hysterically rant for months on end about how they mentally declassified documents on a whim with no proper process or oversight, they didn't claim the documents were planted, they didn't squeal like stuck pig. They just handed the documents back and have invited investigations to ensure there are no other documents (not because they think there are any more but because they want to ensure there are not).

The contrast could not be clearer. So clear in fact that some on the right now are claiming Pence and Biden didn't really have any documents at all but merely claimed they did to make Trump look bad.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:57 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Wow that was a lot to try to dodge the central difference between what Mike Pence and Joe Biden did and how very much it differs from what Donald Trump has attempted.

There is a world of difference between the two, they are not the same and no amount of hysterical ranting and whataboutery is going to change that.

Pence and Biden did not require anyone to get a warrant, they did not hysterically rant for months on end about how they mentally declassified documents on a whim with no proper process or oversight, they didn't claim the documents were planted, they didn't squeal like stuck pig. They just handed the documents back and have invited investigations to ensure there are no other documents (not because they think there are any more but because they want to ensure there are not).

The contrast could not be clearer. So clear in fact that some on the right now are claiming Pence and Biden didn't really have any documents at all but merely claimed they did to make Trump look bad.

The only one ranting hysterically is you mate :smilin:
Just wait and see what happens next. I don't think it will look good for Biden.

Anyway, I'm done for today...Bye CJ :Hiya:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:55 pm

Holly wrote:

Exactly...what about those 30 thousand emails and smashed devices?

Emails are never truly deleted and she testified for eleven hours before being exonerated because there was no classified info on them, she also apologised. Also, how long would it realistically take to type 30,000 emails?

What about that Russian hoax made up by Hillary?

Turns of the FBI agent in charge of the investigation was a double agent, a Russian spy.

What about Hunters laptop that's actually real, and will eventually be exposed, and when it does, will you finally believe it?

Of course, it's been how many years now? :flog:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:35 pm

It will never change. There is always this one big thing on this one big day that will prove - absolutely prove beyond any shaddow of a doubt whatsoever - that the Protocols of The Elders of Zion the Leftist plot against The Aryan Race Real Americans is true and we were all fools not to believe that.

It's only a matter of time and you must believe because God is with The Aryan Race Real Americans and they will overcome Jewish Bolshevism the Zionist Occupation Government the Deep state.

Sieg Heil, You will not replace them.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:26 pm

:roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:25 pm

In news that will shock - probably no-one - it has been revealed by investigators that Trump funded the Cyber Ninjas audit, remember the one that was looking for bamboo, zombies voting and possibly alien DNA in their bid to find errors in the count in Arizona that would reveal the state was really won by Trump. Remember they had no audit experience, did some weird an wonderful things and eventually, even with their very obvious brief, still found out that Biden had won by even more than previously thought. We found out who funded this operation.

The identity of one of the largest benefactors behind the discredited review of Arizona’s vote count has been shrouded in secrecy. Now the Guardian can reveal that the person who partially bankrolled the failed attempt to prove that the election was stolen from Trump was … Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... tion-audit

It's going to result in even more electoral malpractice suits against Trump.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:56 pm

I think that they call it a 'weave' over here :dunno:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:26 pm

Stooo wrote:I think that they call it a 'weave' over here :dunno:

That really does look ridiculous. I don't understand why he didn't have a hair transplant a long time ago.
Same with Harry, he ridiculed William's balding head in his book, yet his own looks like a rusty old brillo pad from the back :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:25 am

Hmmm, very interesting interview with Melinda Gates/French
Puts a new spin on Bill Gates and his character.
What a classy lady.
I think she finally realised she was married to a monster and money and power went to his head.
She's very careful with her words, but it's pretty obvious that she doesn't like Bill very much.

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:44 pm

Divorcee hates ex - shocker. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

In other headlines the Pope admits he's a Catholic.

Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:08 pm

So predictable :roll:

Did you even watch that video? She doesn't seem hate him as such, so turned into a vengeful ex, but seems to have had enough of his unsavoury dealings and projects.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:56 am

Yes I'm sure she wants to completely distance herself from the project to eliminate Malaria. :roll:
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:37 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Yes I'm sure she wants to completely distance herself from the project to eliminate Malaria. :roll:

No, but the fact that he's playing God maybe?
She probably didn't like his friendship with Epstein either.

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:47 pm

Lets change the subject here.
Let me ask you CJ, do you find it acceptable that a handful of billionaires should have a say of how the world should be run? How we're supposed to live our lives? What we're supposed to eat? How much we should be allowed to travel? What unproven medical procedures we should be subjected to? Decide what we're allowed to say? etc, etc..
It's not the governments who make all those decisions, it's the multi billionaires behind the scene who have the power.
It's the likes of Blackrock, Rockefellers, Soros, Pezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, and so on.
Money talks, money is the root of all evil, and if you don't believe that, you're a dreamer.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to US News