Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:48 am

:grrrrr: a bit better this time, was thinking of a being a bit more indulgent then I think of ex. I doubt even going with a prostitute would stop it. and the fact We live across the road. I get phone calls at 2am from the wee yin, She doesn't go to school because She doesn't wake up, so is being homeschooled. I could read better and spell better at Her age. but it isn't as though a friend of Hers a few months older can spell much better and She goes to school.

got to get out of this place! to much residual resentment I can't seem to shake. and My number has been blocked from contacting My Daughter, I know that pindu has something to do with it! nit wit seems to think if He acts like a Parent He will score brownie points.

after walking along the road after leaving the window I reached the end of the road only to find the shops had their shutters down. a guy :pmsl: ach ffs, no wonder I looked up into the void wondering where else can I go.

on a lighter note I dreamed of a Butterfly a few nights ago :) a real butterfly just before waking up :)

about three weeks ago I had to let four butterflies out the house. noticed the Kumquat leaves where being consumed.
Attachments
painted lady buterfly.jpg
painted lady buterfly.jpg (8.43 KiB) Viewed 56 times
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 am

art0hur0moh wrote::grrrrr: a bit better this time, was thinking of a being a bit more indulgent then I think of ex. I doubt even going with a prostitute would stop it. and the fact We live across the road. I get phone calls at 2am from the wee yin, She doesn't go to school because She doesn't wake up, so is being homeschooled. I could read better and spell better at Her age. but it isn't as though a friend of Hers a few months older can spell much better and She goes to school.

got to get out of this place! to much residual resentment I can't seem to shake. and My number has been blocked from contacting My Daughter, I know that pindu has something to do with it! nit wit seems to think if He acts like a Parent He will score brownie points.

after walking along the road after leaving the window I reached the end of the road only to find the shops had their shutters down. a guy :pmsl: ach ffs, no wonder I looked up into the void wondering where else can I go.

on a lighter note I dreamed of a Butterfly a few nights ago :) a real butterfly just before waking up :)

about three weeks ago I had to let four butterflies out the house. noticed the Kumquat leaves where being consumed.

eyebrow

He is still a thieving pindu! I can't imagine He would change the number, so need to redact the accusation. fek!
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:42 am

Did you mean pendu? Or is he a penguin?
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:40 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Did you mean pendu? Or is he a penguin?

long time since I heard the word, never knew how to spell it. a knuckle dragger, caveman, uncivilised. just looked it up :thumbsup: He even went as far as attempting to stop Me seeing the Children. that I would highly likely be in Her Majesty's custody for a long time. torture and cruelty I wouldn't never waste My time with, to much effort.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:53 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Did you mean pendu? Or is he a penguin?

long time since I heard the word, never knew how to spell it. a knuckle dragger, caveman, uncivilised. just looked it up :thumbsup: He even went as far as attempting to stop Me seeing the Children. that I would highly likely be in Her Majesty's custody for a long time. torture and cruelty I wouldn't never waste My time with, to much effort.

'wouldn't never', that is a double negative I think? correction: would never/ wouldn't ever...
art0hur0moh

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug