Made to make your mouth water

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Made to make your mouth water

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Text wrote:Ahhhh a picture that brings on memories and emotions, Jobbo. :thumbsup:
Suddenly the air is filled with the sound of waves splashing and the aroma of Morecambe cockles in vinegar.

Some ripe avocado and a crusty cob (again) would be an excellent accompaniment to that lot.
For afters ---- a small dollop of carte dor, with a butterscotch drizzle, pretty please. :twirl:

Can't manage dessert after that lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Text » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:32 am

I can.
Cos I'd never touch the crab, lobster or oysters - not keen on those, (but i love prawns, cockles, salmon).
Look, when STRESSED a girl needs DESSERTS - now spell those two words backwards to discover the relationship between them! :canny:
Text

Postby Holly » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:36 am

Text wrote:Looks damned nice, Holly! :drool: A plate of perfectly cooked pork speaks for itself.

Yeah, you can't beat a well done roasted pork with crackling, I bought one today and we will have it on the weekend with baby roasted spuds and mixed veges, lets hope it turns out like that pic :drool:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:08 pm

Holly wrote:
Text wrote:Looks damned nice, Holly! :drool: A plate of perfectly cooked pork speaks for itself.

Yeah, you can't beat a well done roasted pork with crackling, I bought one today and we will have it on the weekend with baby roasted spuds and mixed veges, lets hope it turns out like that pic :drool:

Leg is quite nice but I love a bit of shoulder, dead fatty and delicious. Crackling is a must. :drool:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug