Things Change in Life

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby drum » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Chie was originally on DSU - you'll remember him drum?


I do, he was around even before the DSU stuff, a good few years before IIRC.
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 6936
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Moscow, Scotland

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:TLA Cafe?

Someone help me out! :laughing:


Yes. I was demodded because I wouldn't allow the constant trolling of you.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107102
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby common sense » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:08 pm

Major wrote:There were loads of forums about that time including the daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
When mods, any management UNFAIRLY abuse their POWER over us mer mortals it is the pitz.
Calling for someone to be BANNED is also the pitz

I get called racist all the time on forums , I am proud to be that which I am, I would bet every penny I have that I do more for my locals community than most of my accusers do..



I was on The Sun, Daily Mirror and DM ones. Joined around the time Maddie went missing. Ended up banned from them all over that case.
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:12 pm

common sense wrote:
Major wrote:There were loads of forums about that time including the daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
When mods, any management UNFAIRLY abuse their POWER over us mer mortals it is the pitz.
Calling for someone to be BANNED is also the pitz

I get called racist all the time on forums , I am proud to be that which I am, I would bet every penny I have that I do more for my locals community than most of my accusers do..



I was on The Sun, Daily Mirror and DM ones. Joined around the time Maddie went missing. Ended up banned from them all over that case.


Why?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107102
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Major » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:42 pm

Making toast on the scullery fire and spreading with beef/pork dripping from your joint of meat
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby common sense » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:19 am

Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:
Major wrote:There were loads of forums about that time including the daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
When mods, any management UNFAIRLY abuse their POWER over us mer mortals it is the pitz.
Calling for someone to be BANNED is also the pitz

I get called racist all the time on forums , I am proud to be that which I am, I would bet every penny I have that I do more for my locals community than most of my accusers do..



I was on The Sun, Daily Mirror and DM ones. Joined around the time Maddie went missing. Ended up banned from them all over that case.


Why?



Can't really remember but think a lot of us were for thinking they had something to do with it and arguing with other members.
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:29 am

common sense wrote:
Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:
Major wrote:There were loads of forums about that time including the daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
When mods, any management UNFAIRLY abuse their POWER over us mer mortals it is the pitz.
Calling for someone to be BANNED is also the pitz

I get called racist all the time on forums , I am proud to be that which I am, I would bet every penny I have that I do more for my locals community than most of my accusers do..



I was on The Sun, Daily Mirror and DM ones. Joined around the time Maddie went missing. Ended up banned from them all over that case.


Why?



Can't really remember but think a lot of us were for thinking they had something to do with it and arguing with other members.


So libel then.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107102
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Major » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:22 pm

Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:
Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:
Major wrote:There were loads of forums about that time including the daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
When mods, any management UNFAIRLY abuse their POWER over us mer mortals it is the pitz.
Calling for someone to be BANNED is also the pitz

I get called racist all the time on forums , I am proud to be that which I am, I would bet every penny I have that I do more for my locals community than most of my accusers do..



I was on The Sun, Daily Mirror and DM ones. Joined around the time Maddie went missing. Ended up banned from them all over that case.


Why?



Can't really remember but think a lot of us were for thinking they had something to do with it and arguing with other members.


So libel then.


No, not necessary, it could have been a quote from elsewhere.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby common sense » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:
Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:
Major wrote:There were loads of forums about that time including the daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
When mods, any management UNFAIRLY abuse their POWER over us mer mortals it is the pitz.
Calling for someone to be BANNED is also the pitz

I get called racist all the time on forums , I am proud to be that which I am, I would bet every penny I have that I do more for my locals community than most of my accusers do..



I was on The Sun, Daily Mirror and DM ones. Joined around the time Maddie went missing. Ended up banned from them all over that case.


Why?



Can't really remember but think a lot of us were for thinking they had something to do with it and arguing with other members.


So libel then.


Not if it's true.
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:49 pm

common sense wrote:
Not if it's true.


If you're prepared to take it to court then sure. Don't expect a third party site to host your allegations.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107102
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Major » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:
Not if it's true.


If you're prepared to take it to court then sure. Don't expect a third party site to host your allegations.[/quote

I experienced barrack room lawyers for about 30 years, most were bullish-----s
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Major » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:05 pm

Carbolic soap and a massive tin of Swarfega supplied to workers toilet area.
Toilet rolls were pinched so my old not supply toilet paper for a while, the men moaned so he started supplying again they did not nick any more
Not heard about carbolic soap for many a moon
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:41 am

Major wrote:Carbolic soap and a massive tin of Swarfega supplied to workers toilet area.
Toilet rolls were pinched so my old not supply toilet paper for a while, the men moaned so he started supplying again they did not nick any more
Not heard about carbolic soap for many a moon


Image
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Major » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:43 pm

You will be able to change your skidz next week SB,, PRIMARK will be open, no more limping, should liven you up a bit.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Things Change in Life

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:55 pm

Major wrote:You will be able to change your skidz next week SB,, PRIMARK will be open, no more limping, should liven you up a bit.


Image
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests