STICKY FOR JOKES

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby drum » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:30 am

:gigglesnshit:

Yesterday a clown held a door open for me.
I thought it was a nice jester.
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 6936
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Moscow, Scotland

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Major » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:36 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:What is yellow and looks good on a white man ????? A JCB

Well that one went straight over my head :dunno:


Well Rolly, can you imagine the shouting, insults and banshee screaming along with SB crying in his milk if I had I had said any unwhite person. GOTCHA :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Snookerballs » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:01 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:What is yellow and looks good on a white man ????? A JCB

Well that one went straight over my head :dunno:


Well Rolly, can you imagine the shouting, insults and banshee screaming along with SB crying in his milk if I had I had said any unwhite person. GOTCHA :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:


Whatever ethnic group this person belonged to , the joke would be totally pathetic and unfunny .
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Major » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:20 pm

Only a lefty would say that which you did SB

There are leftiz on here splitting there sides laffin but SCARED to admit it
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Snookerballs » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:11 pm

Major wrote:Only a lefty would say that which you did SB

There are leftiz on here splitting there sides laffin but SCARED to admit it


In my career Having been involved in an Incident where someone was run over by a Digger Machine ,

I cannot see the funny side of that joke .
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Major » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:58 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:Only a lefty would say that which you did SB

There are leftiz on here splitting there sides laffin but SCARED to admit it


In my career Having been involved in an Incident where someone was run over by a Digger Machine ,

I cannot see the funny side of that joke .


Can you NOT read accurately SB ????????? try it someday

I did NOT say anyone WAS RUN OVER BY A DIGGER MACHINE .
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:16 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:Only a lefty would say that which you did SB

There are leftiz on here splitting there sides laffin but SCARED to admit it


In my career Having been involved in an Incident where someone was run over by a Digger Machine ,

I cannot see the funny side of that joke .


Can you NOT read accurately SB ????????? try it someday

I did NOT say anyone WAS RUN OVER BY A DIGGER MACHINE .
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:Only a lefty would say that which you did SB

There are leftiz on here splitting there sides laffin but SCARED to admit it


In my career Having been involved in an Incident where someone was run over by a Digger Machine ,

I cannot see the funny side of that joke .


Can you NOT read accurately SB ????????? try it someday

I did NOT say anyone WAS RUN OVER BY A DIGGER MACHINE .


A JCB is a generic term for a digger so why has the white man got a JCB on his chest , how did it get there ??/

As rolly said you seem to have missed out the " Punch Line"

Please explain this joke . :dunno:
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Major » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:22 pm

There ya go again LYING BLATANTLY, I never said anyone had anything on his chest.

It is not generic anyway

Why do you ALWAYS slip in words or omit them ?

If you do not see the joke by now you are either fick or trolling.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:33 pm

Not the worse thread ever...

...but fucking close.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107100
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Major » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:25 am

Image

I hope this works out
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:02 pm

Image
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Major » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Image


Get off your Horse and Drink your Milk, SB
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Image


Get off your Horse and Drink your Milk, SB

Another one of your posts that went straight over my head Maj.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 13765
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby common sense » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:04 am

The guy sat next to me on the bus pulled out a photo of his wife and said .....''She beautiful isn't she'' .

I said,....''If you think she's beautiful, you should see my Mrs mate''.

He said,...''Why, is she a stunner too?''

I said,....''NO!....... She's an optician.''
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 3684
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: STICKY FOR JOKES

Postby Major » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:57 pm

User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests