Post your mood #2

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:I have a stinking cold, coughed and sneezed so much yesterday, my ribs ache like i've done 5 rounds in the ring.....I feel :whogives:

It is affecting my ability to be the normal, pleasant and amiable individual I really am so apologies if i upset anyone...........except the ones I normally upset, don't care about them.



Sorry to hear that TJ...hope you feel better soon....you are excused...we do like you... :laughing:
User avatar
Holly
 

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:I have a stinking cold, coughed and sneezed so much yesterday, my ribs ache like i've done 5 rounds in the ring.....I feel :whogives:

It is affecting my ability to be the normal, pleasant and amiable individual I really am so apologies if i upset anyone...........except the ones I normally upset, don't care about them.



Ewww. Hope you're feeling better soon Tj.

Image
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm

I'm in a rather mixed mood today...our Canary died last night...he was 8 years old...he was a lovely whistler...I'll miss him...
User avatar
Holly
 

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Highly amused - and soooooooo looking forward to this weekend, which is very nearly here. :canny:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Holly wrote:I'm in a rather mixed mood today...our Canary died last night...he was 8 years old...he was a lovely whistler...I'll miss him...

Sorry to hear that.
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Do we have a tongue in cheek smilie in the smilie box?..............if not we need one.
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Holly wrote:I'm in a rather mixed mood today...our Canary died last night...he was 8 years old...he was a lovely whistler...I'll miss him...

Sorry to hear that.


Thank you TJ...He was just a little whistler,on and on he went and that was it really but he has been around what feels like for ever...so yeah ...we'll miss the little bugger.
User avatar
Holly
 

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Do we have a tongue in cheek smilie in the smilie box?..............if not we need one.



Not in the smilie box, but I found one on 'net:


Image


- just looks rude to me though. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Trapper John » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Do we have a tongue in cheek smilie in the smilie box?..............if not we need one.



Not in the smilie box, but I found one on 'net:


Image


- just looks rude to me though. :mrgreen:

:thumbsup: thanks
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Pumpkin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Really really tired.

Took a new horse out for a ride so was a bit tense. Went okay, but she is a bit flighty. Still managed a canter.

Didn't sleep that well last night, weird dreams about work. So planning long soak in the bath and early night.

Oh and I've been eaten alive by something...bites on my neck and down my back... :grrrrr:
User avatar
Pumpkin
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:19 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby trini » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Pumpkin wrote:Really really tired.

Took a new horse out for a ride so was a bit tense. Went okay, but she is a bit flighty. Still managed a canter.

Didn't sleep that well last night, weird dreams about work. So planning long soak in the bath and early night.

Oh and I've been eaten alive by something...bites on my neck and down my back... :grrrrr:



What breed where you riding ?
User avatar
trini
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 am

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Claire » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Really glad it's Friday. :canny:
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 26346
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby trini » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Pissed off.
User avatar
trini
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 am

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:44 pm

'sup trinity?
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Post your mood #2

Postby trini » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:'sup trinity?


Got a call this morning (to damn early for me) a friends horse broke both forward Cannon's (Middle of the front legs) He got out of the barn somehow and some asswipe hit him with his car.

I had to put him down.

So basically in a pisspore mood today.
User avatar
trini
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest