Postby philagain » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 am

[youtube]v=0WSd6eRUDQ8[/youtube]
philagain

Re: Whitney is a nice Christian!

Postby philagain » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:04 am

philagain

Postby Nuts » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Be aware that I a not wholewit/Punk or any other known individal. The administrative discipline (spam) is punishment for deletion of a legitimate post. An attempt was made to seek an apology but met with a IP ban. Stooopid was forewarned that any IP bans would result in administrative discipline for 1 week. Removal of this post will result in a further weeks administrative discipline.
Nuts

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Nuts wrote:Be aware that I a not wholewit/Punk or any other known individal. The I suck cocks (spam) is punishment for deletion of a legitimate post. An attempt was made to seek an apology but met with a IP ban. Stooopid was forewarned that any IP bans would result in I suck cocks for 1 week. Removal of this post will result in a further weeks I suck cocks.

You're Wholewit and you are mentally disturbed. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Nuts wrote:Be aware that I a not wholewit/Punk or any other known individal. The I suck cocks (spam) is punishment for deletion of a legitimate post. An attempt was made to seek an apology but met with a IP ban. Stooopid was forewarned that any IP bans would result in I suck cocks for 1 week. Removal of this post will result in a further weeks I suck cocks.

You do not go on a forum (Someone's property in this case) and dictate to them how they should run it. If a post is deemed unsuitable then it is removed, also warnings to the admin will be met with a ban. If you don't agree with the way that we run the place then I suggest you find a forum to post on that you do agree with. Nobody is forced to post here and those that do realise that it's a privilege, not a right.

If you want a forum run the way that you want it to be, open (another) one.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby nut » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Stooo wrote:

You do not go on a forum (Someone's property in this case) and dictate to them how they should run it. If a post is deemed unsuitable then it is removed, also warnings to the admin will be met with a ban. If you don't agree with the way that we run the place then I suggest you find a forum to post on that you do agree with. Nobody is forced to post here and those that do realise that it's a privilege, not a right.

IOh yeah, I forgot it is a privilege ! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Ps since you insist on calling me wholewit, you are now called Jill :thumbsup:
nut

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:28 pm

nut wrote:
Stooo wrote:

IOh yeah, I forgot it is a privilege ! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Ps since you insist on calling me wholewit, you are now called Jill :thumbsup:

Yes it is a privilege not a right. Remind me again of the post that I removed, it was a threat to spam the forum was it not?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby nut » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 pm

It was a legitimate post and was no threat to the forum. Are you turnng ino Steve/God! :pmsl:
Here is the post, please explain the threat. You have my ear.
1st post
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1030
nut

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:05 pm

nut wrote:It was a legitimate post and was no threat to the forum. Are you turnng ino Steve/God! :pmsl:
1st post
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1030

So the post has not been removed as you stated earlier in this thread?

deletion of a legitimate post.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby charlie » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Why are you engaging this idiot in conversation Stooo? He's sat here and spammed the forum and now thinks he's entitled to sympathy? Get real.
charlie

Postby nut » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
nut wrote:It was a legitimate post and was no threat to the forum. Are you turnng ino Steve/God! :pmsl:
1st post
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1030

So the post has not been removed as you stated earlier in this thread?

deletion of a legitimate post.

No, but many of my legitimate posts have been as you know. So what is the threat in that post?
nut

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug