Clare

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: epic fail

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:42 pm

paranoid wrote:So what was the threat post/content? No answer yet I see.
Epic fail!

Do NOT remove my legitimate(non spam) posts in future and you will not receive administrative discipline.
Any further unwarranted IP bans will result in one full week of administrative discipline. None will occur unless my terms are breached.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby nut » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Epic fail!

Do NOT remove my legitimate(non spam) posts in future and you will not receive administrative discipline.
Any further unwarranted IP bans will result in one full week of administrative discipline. None will occur unless my terms are breached.

That post was made after you had deleted legitimate posts of mine and IP banned me before I made my first post this morning, no reason given. Why did you ip ban me before I even posted today?
nut

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 pm

nut wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Epic fail!

That post was made after you had deleted legitimate posts of mine and IP banned me before I made my first post this morning, no reason given. Why did you ip ban me before I even posted today?

That was the post that you asked for. You were banned originally for the many posts that you made pretending to be the Major and stirring the shit Wholewit. If you want to take him on then join the Mansion, he rarely posts here and you just end up making a cunt of yourself just like you did when you deleted Spa and later tried to shift the blame.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
Epic fail!

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 pm

paranoid wrote:
Stooo wrote:
nut wrote:
Claire wrote:
nuts wrote:You ask a question then lock he thread before i can reply????? :laughing:
I am Stefan from the combat one eight forum if you need to know.

I didn't lock it. I replied after it had been locked. What is your problem Stefan? You're acting like an arse.

The thread is now locked, please unlock it so Stoo can reply to my question asking what the threat was.

The threat was deleted. This is my forum and you can demand nothing from me. Any more and guest posting will be put on pre-mod.

So what was the threat post/content? No answer yet I see.
Epic fail!

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug