Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 8:36 pm

Oh it felt very very real. Only my rational mind knows I must have been inbetween awake and asleep. Otherwise I'd say it was real. It feels very real.

Postby Stooo » Sat May 18, 2019 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:Oh it felt very very real. Only my rational mind knows I must have been inbetween awake and asleep. Otherwise I'd say it was real. It feels very real.

The inclusion of mythical animals suggests otherwise, the worse part of night terrors is the total silence.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh it felt very very real. Only my rational mind knows I must have been inbetween awake and asleep. Otherwise I'd say it was real. It feels very real.

The inclusion of mythical animals suggests otherwise, the worse part of night terrors is the total silence.

I had auditory hallucinations with it too. It was very noisy! If you ever see him. Growl! :smilin:

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat May 18, 2019 9:11 pm

The best dreams are the ones when you know you are dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sat May 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:The best dreams are the ones when you know you are dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I've been banging on about lucid dreaming for years :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat May 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Stooo wrote:

That's because you live in a dream world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sat May 18, 2019 9:30 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

That's because you live in a dream world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

God, I wish...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun May 19, 2019 12:35 am

Guest wrote:Had the most frightening sleep paralysis last night. I'd been awake 4 hours longer than normal so was overtired whilst falling to sleep. Soon as I put my head on the pillow I had a big electrical jolt go through my body ( had not been drinking). I thought I was awake but must have been asleep. I felt something sitting on my back, had autitory hallucinations. With what must have been hundreds of voices. I thought I was going mad. Saw flashes of lights around the room and then little dark figures with green eyes by the bed! This went on for ages. Then to top it all off I looked in the doorway and there was a 7 foot black shadow of a man with antennae standing in the door way. I stared at him for what seemed like hours unable to move and he was starring back. I eventually thought of saying the Lord's Prayer in my mind. That didn't work. But I felt a bit better. Then I was able to let out some sound in the form of growling. And that frightened it off. Or woke me up an hour later. This has not happened for ages as I've had a proper sleeping pattern and forgot about the consequences of sleep deprivation! Get your sleep folks!! You don't want to experience that!

I have felt the shock a few times. a couple of explosions as well. incorrectly applied astral projection, is My only explination?

art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun May 19, 2019 12:48 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:Had the most frightening sleep paralysis last night. I'd been awake 4 hours longer than normal so was overtired whilst falling to sleep. Soon as I put my head on the pillow I had a big electrical jolt go through my body ( had not been drinking). I thought I was awake but must have been asleep. I felt something sitting on my back, had autitory hallucinations. With what must have been hundreds of voices. I thought I was going mad. Saw flashes of lights around the room and then little dark figures with green eyes by the bed! This went on for ages. Then to top it all off I looked in the doorway and there was a 7 foot black shadow of a man with antennae standing in the door way. I stared at him for what seemed like hours unable to move and he was starring back. I eventually thought of saying the Lord's Prayer in my mind. That didn't work. But I felt a bit better. Then I was able to let out some sound in the form of growling. And that frightened it off. Or woke me up an hour later. This has not happened for ages as I've had a proper sleeping pattern and forgot about the consequences of sleep deprivation! Get your sleep folks!! You don't want to experience that!

I have felt the shock a few times. a couple of explosions as well. incorrectly applied astral projection, is My only explination?

11:00.
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 4:24 pm

I think my mind had entered the audio dimension. This is why the figure had antenna. Think about it. Antenna are aerials. And although that being was very quiet there was lots of noise. It makes you wonder about people who are very ill on their death bed what they see. I hope they don't see this. I've read about others who see a man in a cloak and hat. Nothing about a man with antenna. But his antenna could be covered by the hat. Our minds pretty much work all the same so we shouldn't be so surprised that we hallucinate the same thing. I will be getting my sleep now though! Very scary. It did go on for an hour because I looked at the time before and after. So it wasn't just that I thought it did.

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun May 19, 2019 11:48 pm

Guest wrote:I think my mind had entered the audio dimension. This is why the figure had antenna. Think about it. Antenna are aerials. And although that being was very quiet there was lots of noise. It makes you wonder about people who are very ill on their death bed what they see. I hope they don't see this. I've read about others who see a man in a cloak and hat. Nothing about a man with antenna. But his antenna could be covered by the hat. Our minds pretty much work all the same so we shouldn't be so surprised that we hallucinate the same thing. I will be getting my sleep now though! Very scary. It did go on for an hour because I looked at the time before and after. So it wasn't just that I thought it did.

got to be careful You are not associating what You have seen while awake. You know that film that gave You flutter of emotion charge leaving an image that only the subconcious saw. Childrens Mum, dreamed she was riding a tandem bike where she was the only one peddleing. She assumed it was Me, but never considered attending to Her Brothers acoholism and other conditions after Her Dad ventured off to the Heavenly Abode is what the dream was about.

I have never came across anything that I feard as such in dreams. I have been scared, but not paralised. I have always found a few moments to observe and collect thoughts helpfull in deciding what I want to do. My Son says He looks at a clock to find out if He is dreaming or not.

there is a tribe in africa (I think it is?) where they only do lucid sleep. if anyone enters deep sleep. when they wake up they are given a new name.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon May 20, 2019 12:14 am

Dreamed the other night, Childrens Mother wanted to indulge a carnal desire I have never expressed any desire to experience. I stopped the activities and gave Her arse the hiding I should have provided over a decade ago (I think I have dealt with it? can't forgive the unrepentant. they have no idea of their wrong doing!), next thing Police are looking for Me as I walk down the street I see them asking People to identify Me. I continued down the road at a bit of a pace meting with a Female officer (I think I met before well over a decade ago when I had this dream, standing over a sparkling ball amun ra gathers souls in. don't recall hearing a discription of the egyptian underworld before?) who ask Me a very simple, yet sweet question that was an interesting self revelation :wubbers:

strangely My dreams of late I have no recollection of? I know I had a dream, but what I dreamed of?

ever since that voice from out the void trying to convince Me it was the devil (I never asked), the disintergration of the shpinx and piles of bodies strewn across the land scape. I was very concerned (still am), but being fearfull was not an option, so I wasn't.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon May 20, 2019 12:33 am

just over a year and a half ago, I dreamed I was locked in a cell, stripped of everything. an attempt to remove My heart was made by a guy that was present, a dark figure but certainly Human. I could not give My heart to Him, it dosen't belong to Me enough to give so freely. I am My hearts guardian, and have been entrusted to care for it (I do need to do a better job of that!).
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 20, 2019 3:46 am

I just dreamed Micky said he was gay and I was awake at the time!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Mon May 20, 2019 10:07 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I just dreamed Micky said he was gay and I was awake at the time!

More precisely bi-sexual.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug