Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby Creamola Foam » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:46 am

I was in Oban for a wedding last week, Its a stunning part of the country. I had a dream when I was there, that 9 big black guys were kicking the shit out of me on the harbour, hanging me over the wall and all sorts. Just because i couldn't spell discombobulated
Creamola Foam

Postby Gigolo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:38 am

Something important had happened to Northern Star.
Gigolo

Postby Creamola Foam » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Gigolo wrote:Something important had happened to Northern Star.

:dunno:
Creamola Foam

Postby Gigolo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Gigolo wrote:Jesus told me the woman I had met was a clever businesswoman. I realised that had stood out, was at the beginning of the dream but after that the dream was quietly continuing. Jesus quietly told me she was a nice person and a nice businesswoman.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 am

h
Gigolo wrote:Something important had happened to Northern Star. Jesus told people something interesting and important had happened to Northern Star.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:08 am

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:Jesus told me the woman I had met was a clever businesswoman. I realised that had stood out, was at the beginning of the dream but after that the dream was quietly continuing. Jesus quietly told me she was a nice person.

Jesus told to stop at that point.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:18 pm

There were 7 MI5 agents slumped over their desks with their throats slit.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:18 am

Gigolo wrote:There were 7 MI5 agents slumped over their desks with their throats slit. Jesus was smiling beside the message. Jesus liked the message and told me to send it.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:18 am

People liked the dream about MI5.
Gigolo

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:00 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Gigolo wrote:'Heartbreak America' was another track by Girl. Jesus pointed to 'Heartbreak America'. This part of the dream was quiet and Jesus was in it. Jesus had not been in the dream until now. Jesus told me to start writing the dream at 'Heartbreak America'. Jesus told me there was heartbreak for America.
Jesus quietly told me it was GM. I noticed Jesus had told me that very quitely.
I considered Jesus pointing to 'Heartbreak America' by Girl was just the title of the song. The song went, 'Heartbreak America - a victim of fame'. I considered that actually the GM scientists wanted fame. Jesus pointed to 'Heartbreak America - a victim of fame' and said he agreed with the lyric. Jesus quickly thought about whether the GM scientists wanted fame and agreed with me. Jesus told me to write that he had pointed to, 'Heartbreak America - a victim of fame' - I noticed that he stopped at this point - and that he had agreed that the GM scientists wanted fame.

Since when did isa give two hoots about the state of america? Pharisees granted... Babylon, granted...

Render unto Caesar what is Caesars.

all that have the Breath of Life within. that's a different story.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:00 pm

how many pennies where on the table? was that before or after answering the door for the synthesizer. and why follow them out. I wil say what I said to a Freind who got marries shortly after. you never know unless You say. hiding in a room ain't going to make it go away. and who is the Woman in the picture, that it twice I have seen that picture. missing? I think She can be found if that is the indication?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:07 am

that was a wacky dream. got a name Antonio Guilermo, something or other. was renting a room so returned to it to look for a pen. tried switching the light on it didn't work, saw a shape in the bed, oh shit I hope I am not a ghost. so I woke the Person telling them I think they are in my room. they freaked. I asked the try switch the light on when the light didn't go on I was able to calm my self and accept no I wasn't a ghost. door was locked and we couldn't get out. well there doesn't seem to be any door I can't pass through in any dream. (certainly some rooms shouldn't be entered as the lady in red knows well. that's a different dream) seen a big dude like a body builder fighter type the house keeper told me of all the rooms I could have gone in. asked for a pen big dude threw something I caught, don't think it was a pen. the dream did start with Me leaving bags in the front room of what I thought was my Mums house, though I may be mistaken about that since it didn't look like Her Home. I did feel as though I was doing things and couldn't hang about for as long as wanted. carried some chairs which seemed to fall apart in my hands though I thought it was a ladder till the pieces of chair where left. looking around I saw a few chairs stacked a couple of tables. and both of us seated as though ready to discus something before I some how ended up in the room thinking I was a ghost. it was funny thinking I was a ghost though. I was looking for a pen to fill in benefits form yesterday, I want that to be the last time I ever fill in works and pensions form! I really hope it is!
art0hur0moh

Postby Abs » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:14 am

art0hur0moh wrote:that was a wacky dream. got a name Antonio Guilermo, something or other. was renting a room so returned to it to look for a pen. tried switching the light on it didn't work, saw a shape in the bed, oh shit I hope I am not a ghost. so I woke the Person telling them I think they are in my room. they freaked. I asked the try switch the light on when the light didn't go on I was able to calm my self and accept no I wasn't a ghost. door was locked and we couldn't get out. well there doesn't seem to be any door I can't pass through in any dream. (certainly some rooms shouldn't be entered as the lady in red knows well. that's a different dream) seen a big dude like a body builder fighter type the house keeper told me of all the rooms I could have gone in. asked for a pen big dude threw something I caught, don't think it was a pen. the dream did start with Me leaving bags in the front room of what I thought was my Mums house, though I may be mistaken about that since it didn't look like Her Home. I did feel as though I was doing things and couldn't hang about for as long as wanted. carried some chairs which seemed to fall apart in my hands though I thought it was a ladder till the pieces of chair where left. looking around I saw a few chairs stacked a couple of tables. and both of us seated as though ready to discus something before I some how ended up in the room thinking I was a ghost. it was funny thinking I was a ghost though. I was looking for a pen to fill in benefits form yesterday, I want that to be the last time I ever fill in works and pensions form! I really hope it is!

Aren't dreams wonderful? The way they can start one way and then twist and turn into something that had nothing to do with what you were just dreaming. I love those kind of dreams.
Abs

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Abs wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:that was a wacky dream. got a name Antonio Guilermo, something or other. was renting a room so returned to it to look for a pen. tried switching the light on it didn't work, saw a shape in the bed, oh shit I hope I am not a ghost. so I woke the Person telling them I think they are in my room. they freaked. I asked the try switch the light on when the light didn't go on I was able to calm my self and accept no I wasn't a ghost. door was locked and we couldn't get out. well there doesn't seem to be any door I can't pass through in any dream. (certainly some rooms shouldn't be entered as the lady in red knows well. that's a different dream) seen a big dude like a body builder fighter type the house keeper told me of all the rooms I could have gone in. asked for a pen big dude threw something I caught, don't think it was a pen. the dream did start with Me leaving bags in the front room of what I thought was my Mums house, though I may be mistaken about that since it didn't look like Her Home. I did feel as though I was doing things and couldn't hang about for as long as wanted. carried some chairs which seemed to fall apart in my hands though I thought it was a ladder till the pieces of chair where left. looking around I saw a few chairs stacked a couple of tables. and both of us seated as though ready to discus something before I some how ended up in the room thinking I was a ghost. it was funny thinking I was a ghost though. I was looking for a pen to fill in benefits form yesterday, I want that to be the last time I ever fill in works and pensions form! I really hope it is!

Aren't dreams wonderful? The way they can start one way and then twist and turn into something that had nothing to do with what you were just dreaming. I love those kind of dreams.

I prefer the epics, where I can wake up and continue the dream the following night, it tells more a linear story. late 2017 one particular dream I found quite disturbing, I felt as though I was under constant attack. confined my self in a house when I was visited by a known but unrecognizable figure. I freaked and then attacked them, after I woke up I felt as though I had hurt someone who cares for My well being at such a deep level, which is a regret. strange how even the memory I still find a bit disturbing.

coolest was when I ventured out the atmosphere. when I returned I bounced off the atlantic and ended up in a bus where I saw a friend talk to a Woman He hadn't seen since school. 4 months later I saw the two of them meet in one of My local pubs. I only see him once year during gala day. the two of them related how they last met with gaiety. on coach driving through spain. :kinell: had premonitions since I was young, another Friends divorce, and Her Sisters want for Her boyfriend to make a permanent commitment. they got married about 6 months later after I mentioned the details of the dream to Her. I even met a Friends mother who ventured off to the Heavenly abode waiting for Her husband. His mum never survived beyond His 10th birthday. 6 months later I heard there was to be a funeral for Him. freaky as fuck. but definitly benificial in some ways, I get to be there for Freinds when they need someone to understand. that is the way I manage to deal with it.
art0hur0moh

Postby Abs » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:37 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Abs wrote:

I prefer the epics, where I can wake up and continue the dream the following night, it tells more a linear story. late 2017 one particular dream I found quite disturbing, I felt as though I was under constant attack. confined my self in a house when I was visited by a known but unrecognizable figure. I freaked and then attacked them, after I woke up I felt as though I had hurt someone who cares for My well being at such a deep level, which is a regret. strange how even the memory I still find a bit disturbing.

coolest was when I ventured out the atmosphere. when I returned I bounced off the atlantic and ended up in a bus where I saw a friend talk to a Woman He hadn't seen since school. 4 months later I saw the two of them meet in one of My local pubs. I only see him once year during gala day. the two of them related how they last met with gaiety. on coach driving through spain. :kinell: had premonitions since I was young, another Friends divorce, and Her Sisters want for Her boyfriend to make a permanent commitment. they got married about 6 months later after I mentioned the details of the dream to Her. I even met a Friends mother who ventured off to the Heavenly abode waiting for Her husband. His mum never survived beyond His 10th birthday. 6 months later I heard there was to be a funeral for Him. freaky as fuck. but definitly benificial in some ways, I get to be there for Freinds when they need someone to understand. that is the way I manage to deal with it.

Well, I never had a dream that I could continue the next day, but I've had somewhere I woke cause of pain or to use the bathroom and came back and re-entered the dream probably because I was still half asleep. You some pretty freaky dreams. I do have dreams which I just can't get out of my head sometimes, there's some I still recall to this day. I wonder what makes me remember those ones even after decades and not the others?
Abs

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug