Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Dreams

Postby Gigolo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:32 pm

My head was a bit cold. The reason my head was a bit cold was I was sleeping outside and it was minus 7 degrees and the sleeping bag hood had come off from round my head. I had measured the temperature with my body and it was minus 7 where I was. My head wasn't very cold as I was wearing a hat, but my head was a little bit cold. It wasn't a problem as I would just wake up and put the sleeping bag hood back around my head. The string with which you could tighten a sleeping bag hood had broken on my sleeping bag. I could wrap the hood around my head but it sometimes came off, but I still had a hat. Other than the string for the sleeping bag hood being broke, I was well kitted out. My body was kept warm by the survival bag. Aside from the sleeping bag I had 2 sleeping bag liners which made a difference. It was the survival bag that made a big difference. I had a sleeping mat which was an air bed which I put inside the survival bag. With 2 sleeping bag liners and a survival bag, my body was warm. People would be surprised how warm. It was like I was sleeping out at 5 degrees. The hat was a good one and kept my head warm. I had a hood over the hat to keep the hat on. The hood wasn't very warm but did add a bit of warmth, but it mainly kept the hat on. It was a little bit chilly with just the hat and hood but with also the sleeping bag hood wrapped around my head, my head was actually warm.

I was to write this dream and she would be pleased with me. I was not to write her name, I was to call her she. She would be pleased that I had the right equipment and that I had slept outside and had been warm.

I was warm and I was about to wake up and wrap the sleeping bag hood around my head.
Gigolo

Re: Dreams

Postby Gigolo » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I was to write that she in the previous dream was the landlady.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:39 pm

While I was still awake last night: 'A little bit of protection is protection', auto-ran through my head.

I went to sleep:

God was protecting me. A little bit of protection from God was protection. The 'A little bit of protection is protection' that had auto-ran through my head before I went to sleep referred to God protecting me.

Jesus was smiling at me. Jesus was smiling at me as he was pleased with me. That Jesus was pleased with me was golden. I thought Jesus was pleased with me for writing dreams. Jesus told me he was pleased with me for writing dreams, and I was aware I was writing dreams again. As I saw Jesus was pleased with me he was moving in a curve. It was a gentle curve over my head. I thought the curve could refer to writing dreams being a learning curve. Jesus was pleased and told me that people could learn from me writing dreams on the Sleeping Dogs forum. The curve was like the top of a large circle. I noticed the curve which Jesus was in looked like a new moon. Jesus told me it was a new moon, and told me he was pleased with me and that there was a new moon for me.

Tony Iommi was smiling at me. That Tony Iommi was smiling at me was silver. Toni Iommi liked me. The reason Tony Iommi liked me was he had read my dreams. Tony Iommi believed that the Jesus in my dreams was a different Jesus from the evangelical's Jesus. He believed that the Jesus in my dreams was the real Jesus. Tony Iommi liked winding up the evangelicals. The reason - I was aware this was another reason - he liked me was he believed that the evangelicals got wound up by Jesus appearing in my dreams. Tony Iommi genuinely believed that the real Jesus was in my dreams.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

Gigolo wrote:While I was still awake last night: 'A little bit of protection is (total) protection', auto-ran through my head.

I went to sleep and had 3 dreams:

God was protecting me. A little bit of protection from God was protection. The 'A little bit of protection is protection' that had auto-ran through my head before I went to sleep referred to God protecting me.

Jesus was smiling at me. Jesus was smiling at me as he was pleased with me. That Jesus was pleased with me was golden. I thought Jesus was pleased with me for writing dreams. Jesus told me he was pleased with me for writing dreams, and I was aware I was writing dreams again. As I saw Jesus was pleased with me he was moving in a curve. It was a gentle curve over my head. I thought the curve could refer to writing dreams being a learning curve. Jesus was pleased and told me that people could learn from me writing dreams on the Sleeping Dogs forum. The curve was like the top of a large circle. I noticed the curve which Jesus was in looked like a new moon. Jesus told me it was a new moon, and told me he was pleased with me and that there was a new moon for me.

Tony Iommi was smiling at me. That Tony Iommi was smiling at me was silver. Toni Iommi liked me. The reason Tony Iommi liked me was he had read my dreams. Tony Iommi believed that the Jesus in my dreams was a different Jesus from the evangelical's Jesus. He believed that the Jesus in my dreams was the real Jesus. I was aware the Evangelists' Jesus was generally a Jesus of their minds wheras my Jesus was a Jesus of dreams. I expected Tony Iommi enjoyed winding up the evangelicals. Tony Iommi told me he did enjoy winding up the evangelists.
The reason - I was aware this was another reason - he liked me was he believed that the evangelicals got wound up by Jesus appearing in my dreams. Tony Iommi genuinely believed that the real Jesus was in my dreams. Tony Iommi believed that the Evangelists' Jesus was a different Jesus to the Jesus in my dreams.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 am

Hospital and marshes.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:While I was still awake last night: 'A little bit of protection is (total) protection', auto-ran through my head.

I went to sleep and had 3 dreams:

God was protecting me. A little bit of protection from God was protection. The 'A little bit of protection is protection' that had auto-ran through my head before I went to sleep referred to God protecting me. It was while I was at the camp that God was protecting me.

Jesus was smiling at me. Jesus was smiling at me as he was pleased with me. That Jesus was pleased with me was golden. I thought Jesus was pleased with me for writing dreams. Jesus told me he was pleased with me for writing dreams, and I was aware I was writing dreams again. Jesus told me he was pleased with me for what I had done with the woman who was the landlady. Jesus reminded me that before I went to stay with her, he had told me to go and live with her for 2 weeks to help her. Jesus told me that I had helped her. As I saw Jesus was pleased with me - and this was particularly for helping the woman - he was moving in a curve. It was a gentle curve over my head. I thought the curve could refer to writing dreams being a learning curve. Jesus was pleased and told me that people could learn from me writing dreams on the Sleeping Dogs forum. The curve was like the top of a large circle. I noticed the curve which Jesus was in looked like a new moon. Jesus told me it was a new moon, and told me he was pleased with me and that there was a new moon for me.

Tony Iommi was smiling at me. That Tony Iommi was smiling at me was silver. Toni Iommi liked me. The reason Tony Iommi liked me was he had read my dreams. Tony Iommi believed that the Jesus in my dreams was a different Jesus from the evangelical's Jesus. He believed that the Jesus in my dreams was the real Jesus. I was aware the Evangelists' Jesus was generally a Jesus of their minds wheras my Jesus was a Jesus of dreams. I expected Tony Iommi enjoyed winding up the evangelicals. Tony Iommi told me he did enjoy winding up the evangelists.
The reason - I was aware this was another reason - he liked me was he believed that the evangelicals got wound up by Jesus appearing in my dreams. Tony Iommi genuinely believed that the real Jesus was in my dreams. Tony Iommi believed that the Evangelists' Jesus was a different Jesus to the Jesus in my dreams.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:38 pm

It was Sunday and no dream had come upon me. At this point I had been asleep for 7 hours and had not dreamed. I was aware this was a dream, but it was a dream that said it was Sunday and no dream had come upon me, indicating that up to now I had not had a dream. I examined to see if I had had a dream, there was no dream there. That was unusual as I would normally have had a dream. I was aware that that was if I was close to being awake. I knew that dreams happened just before you woke and when you were close to being awake. I also sometimes had dreams just after I fell asleep. I considered those dreams were also when I was close to waking up. They happened just before I woke up shortly after I had fallen asleep. Jesus agreed with that. The experts believed that dreams happened while in something they called deep sleep. Actually dreams occured in waking sleep. I thought the reason the experts had made the mistake was they believed REM meant a person was dreaming, and REM happened at a time that was generally removed from when a person had just fallen asleep and when a person was close to being awake. I knew REM was an eye exercise and had nothing to do with dreams. REM happened at a time when a person was unlikely to be dreaming.
I was disappointed that I had not had a dream. I had hoped for a dream to write on the Sleeping Dogs. I had not hoped for a dream to write on Sleeping Dogs while I was awake, it was while I was asleep I had hoped for a dream. I was unaware of having hoped for a dream while I was asleep. My body had hoped for a dream.
I realised a dream had come upon me, as this dream said it was Sunday and no dream had come upon me. A dream had come upon me: It was Sunday.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Gigolo wrote:It was Sunday and no dream had come upon me. At this point I had been asleep for 7 hours and had not dreamed. I had gone to sleep at around 2am and it was now around 9am. I knew it was around 9am by an awareness of the circumstance around me. I could see it was light and could tell how far the sun was up. I wondered how I could tell as my eyes were shut and I considered I probably had a blanket over my head. It was 10am I would wake up, I had set my alarm for 10am and I was going to sleep till then. I wondered if it was actually nearly 10am. I would know the alarm was soon to go off, I had looked at the time before going to sleep and could measure. I wondered if it was nearly 10am and it was just the dream saying it was 9am. That it was nearly 10am was light. Jesus cheerfully agreed it was around 10am. That it was 9am was darker but was not dark. It had a sensible quality and it said it was 9am in the dream. Jesus agreed it was 9am. Jesus said it was 9am as it said it was 9am in the dream. Jesus pointed out that I briefly woke to turn over and hear some other campers at 9am before going straight back to sleep, and had the dream at 9am. Jesus said that I also had the dream at 10am as I would recall having the dream when I woke at 10am.I was aware this was a dream, but it was a dream that said it was Sunday and no dream had come upon me, indicating that up to now I had not had a dream. I examined to see if I had had a dream, there was no dream there. That was unusual as I would normally have had a dream. I was aware that that was if I was close to being awake. I knew that dreams happened just before you woke and when you were close to being awake. I also sometimes had dreams just after I fell asleep. I considered those dreams were also when I was close to waking up. They happened just before I woke up shortly after I had fallen asleep. Jesus agreed with that. The experts believed that dreams mainly happened while in something they called deep sleep. Actually dreams always occured in waking sleep. I thought the reason the experts had made the mistake was they believed REM meant a person was dreaming, and REM happened at a time that was generally removed from when a person had just fallen asleep and when a person was close to being awake. I knew REM was an eye exercise and had nothing to do with dreams. REM happened at a time when a person was unlikely to be dreaming.
Sometimes I did dream in the middle of a sleep. I wondered if the dream was just before I woke up and was projected back as if I had had it earlier, or if I woke up in the middle of the sleep. Jesus pointed to I woke up in the middle of the sleep. Jesus said that people often woke up briefly, even just to turn over, and did not remember waking. Jesus said dreams were always before a person woke.
Sometimes when a person woke me I had been dreaming. It seemed to me the dream knew I was about to be woken. I had tested writing down dreams that seemed to have been interrupted. When written down, the dreams were complete. Sometimes you could be woken during a long dream. That dreams knew you were going to be woken may seem peculiar to psychologists but would seem normal to particle physicists. It was quantum physicists it would seem normal to. Quantum particles were particles so quantum physicists were particle physcistists. Dreams knowing what was going on around them was the same as the photon being everywhere simultaneous. If psychologists did not understand things to do with psychology because they did not understand quantum physics when it was nescessary to understand quantum physics to understand an area of psychology, they should speak to a quantum physicist.
I was disappointed that I had not had a dream. I had hoped for a dream to write on the Sleeping Dogs. I had not hoped for a dream to write on Sleeping Dogs while I was awake, it was while I was asleep I had hoped for a dream. I was unaware of having hoped for a dream while I was asleep. My body had hoped for a dream.
I realised a dream had come upon me, as this was a dream and at the beginning of the dream (I was aware it was actually a long dream which later on would be interesting to me) said it was Sunday and no dream had come upon me. A dream had come upon me: It was Sunday.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Other people could write dreams in the Dreams thread on Sleeping Dogs. I didn't want to write an invitation on the Dreams thread for other people to write dreams, as I did not want to write anything on the thread that was not a dream. I didn't think it necessary to write an invitation elsewhere in order to tell them they could also write dreams in the Dreams thread, as they knew. This was a dream. Although they knew they could write dreams on the thread, I considered the dream was an invitation which might encourage them. This was a nice dream for me which I could write on the forum and it was green. The dream was green.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:59 pm

It was Tuesday. Tuesday was a good day for me.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:09 pm

There'll be circulation in the Clyde and circulation in the Atlantic.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Jesus told me it was £70. I thought Jesus meant £70 a week for a room. I was aware Jesus had stopped at £70. Jesus told me I could continue that sentence like that and was correct, though he had stopped for a reason. Jesus told me there would be a next room for me and that the next room for me (wherever it was) was £70 a week.
Gigolo

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:29 pm

rapists dont usually leave a 70 quid tip
u musta been real special eh..
that is was just jesus that raped you
:awesome:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:45 pm

have u met dean.... ud get on great wiv dean
he wont rape or eat you like jesus did
honest..
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Gigolo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm

She could get her landlord to drive her to the hospital. If it was too trivial for her to bother her landlord at midnight, it was too trivial for an ambulance.

I liked Simone and I didn't think Simone was malicious. Simone nodded to me that I could use her name. I didn't think Simone was malicious like Northern Star. Some people thought Simone had been malicious to me. I agreed, and considered that was when she was angry with me. There was no contradiction between me saying I didn't think Simone was malicious and that she had been malicious to me. She was wrong to be angry with me, but it was hot blooded malice from her. I didn't think Simone was generally malicious and thought she was a warm person. Northern Star was cold blooded malice. Northern Star was January.
If Simone had killed the cyclist on Forest Road, she would not have done it deliberately. She was unlikely to have been drinking at 6am on Tuesday morning, it would have been her eyesight.
Drink driving was stupid of her. Her eyesight was not her fault but I thought she should not be driving if she cannot see properly. I was not speaking of her driving in anger, her driving was of genuine concern. I was worried she would kill someone. With regard to her eyesight, I thought there was something wrong with her driving test instructor.
I thought Simone drink drove as a psychological cover due to having killed the cyclist, to show herself she was not to blame as she could drive when drunk. She also drove too fast.
I thought Simone should get rid of the car. Jesus agreed with me.
I prefered Simone to Northern Star. Simone was a warm person, she was nice. I had never met Northern Star. I was worried that I prefered Simone as Jesus had told me I got on better with Northern Star than with anyone. Jesus had also told me that she got on well with me. Jesus had told me that me and Northern Star were soulmates. Jesus had explained that it was in person I got on very well with Northern Star. I didn't expect to ever meet her. There was no anticipation. Jesus told me that as I hadn't met Northern Star it was OK to prefer Simone.
I enjoyed Simone's company. We had never argued. It was in person we had never argued. What I had done by writing about her on the forum was not selfish. It was the opposite as I enjoyed staying with her. I liked her and thought she had a few psychological problems which I should deal with. I thought the best way to deal with it was to write about her on the forum so she could read about herself. She was nice.
If I stayed with her later on it was £70 a week and she gave me the key.
Northern Star was 31. She was January and was cold and was gone from me.
Northern Star was 32. She was warm.
Simone had read what I had written about her and the hit and run on Forest Road, on Friday night. I was weak as worried when I saw on Friday night Simone was dead to me and had gone from me.
I was worried I actually had killed Simone on Friday night. I was aware Simone was strong and would make it to Saturday. I was pleased Simone was strong. That Simone was strong I liked. I saw Simone on Saturday was cold, she was not very cold, she was warmer than Northern Star when Northern Star was January. Simone was more cool toward me at around November temperature. Although Simone was cold toward me on Saturday I still saw, while she was reading me, she was smiling at me later on Saturday. Jesus showed me she was smiling at me later.
Gigolo

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug