Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:27 am

a strange one was saturday or sunday, maybe monday or tuesday? I had met with someone (just before, there is a bit more related to two fb post that I saw a day and a bit later later, but that's personal :P) who wanted an explanation why cars and busses where on rooves and a few other anomalies as We walked around the area looking for clues, I got the feeling I was responsible, but had no idea how. we returned to the house where two Men in all Black tactical entered. one was holding My thumb like the police do (I can't recall that being done to Me in the past? usually the cuffs went on quick enough, must have happened at some point for Me to know about it?) instructing Me to sit down. I demanded He relinquish His grip, only for Him to have a perplexing look. I sat down, and was asked if I can recall the events gave the same answer previous and managing to free My thumb and left waking up.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:22 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:had an epic two nights ago. moving up levels to the top room of the building as each level flooded after leaving it. each level was more elegant and refined than the last. twice I had to take someone/something to the medic, on the second occassion I returned to the first floor. I was between a window to the left and white bars to the right.
a question was asked, "what will God think" i should have wrote the entire dream down there was alot of things happening in it. realy strange. after going back to sleep I had another interesting dream.

I am starting to feel like a yoyo. I go up, and come back down, sometimes subteranian? often they are dark or lonly places where I see People who seem stuck. there are no doors or obsticles I can't seem to overcome. I get the feeling that I open doors not so much for My benifit?

dreamed of a freind a few weeks ago. standing at a table, someone was pushing a drink into My hand over something I was trying to read. I got pissed off, emptied the contents and sent Him away.

a freind over dosed four days ago. His freind, My reind in the dream where sitting in the company of a naibour talking about the event. they where drinking. the naibour decided to leave ofering me the remainder of his beer. I declind He insisted. I drank it to a point, but all ways give some back to the Earth. My freind in the dream over dosed the following day. I only saw him just after midnight a number of hours before.

used to take four-six months before a preminition manifest?

the reason the upper floors where flooding is because the entire structure is built on a prison..?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:35 am

from My perspective I walk up to a door in a long corridor, open it to see a large swirling mass in the middle of a room. I saw a Girl being dragged into the mass. obviously I at least had to make an attempt. retrieved the Girl turn to return to point of origin, only to see a Lady in red to the right getting lost in the vortex. I could only take one with Me, a bird in the hand type thing. since the Person was an adult maybe a wee nudge would help them out after that it is up to them. so deflected off Her and returned with the Girl to point of origin.

the size of the vortex all depends on Personal perspective, heard of a book called prison of the Mind recently.

My cup runneth over like a monsoon.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:21 am

art0hur0moh wrote:from My perspective I walk up to a door in a long corridor, open it to see a large swirling mass in the middle of a room. I saw a Girl being dragged into the mass. obviously I at least had to make an attempt. retrieved the Girl turn to return to point of origin, only to see a Lady in red to the right getting lost in the vortex. I could only take one with Me, a bird in the hand type thing. since the Person was an adult maybe a wee nudge would help them out after that it is up to them. so deflected off Her and returned with the Girl to point of origin.

the size of the vortex all depends on Personal perspective, heard of a book called prison of the Mind recently.

My cup runneth over like a monsoon.

forgot to add. flippin typical. in the first four Words I had to say sorry.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:33 pm

20+ years ago. I was sitting in a window talking with the creator. I turned My head to the left seeing many People walking down the road. I could feel their thoughts and desires and all wanted a connection with the creator. I turned My head back looking (not directly) into the window and asked, if they want to know You why don't the just talk to You? whatever instruction I received I got up and joined everyone else on the same path. I really missed that connection though it was never completely severed, just different. if it where not for the efforts of many in recent times and someone in particular throughout I would not have trusted in it to hold My hand aloft and wait. I became anxious, fear full the closer She got leisurely running Her hand through the sea of souls as She floated over all. I felt more insecure at holding My hand up. it was almost as if it was being held up for Me. I turned My head to the right and got reassurance from the void to keep My hand raised. :bawlin: :doomed: :shake head: :wubbers: :canny: :grrrrr: :roll: :oops: :drool: :yikes: :smilin: :artist: and no short measure of shame.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:59 am

the latter part only within the past two weeks.
a year ago, I stood before a chunk of a Dude, the place was well lit, clean and organised. whatever the conversation was I am not privy to. but in response I walked up to a fence and opened a door revealing the path that I was directed to follow. as I said in previous post. I am so very impressed by all that I have learned these past two years. the best has been the past week (not dream related). "give Us Our Daily bread" Friends have come and gone, but all visited their Mum Daily if not a couple times a week. and these are People who many would regard as the dregs of society, a drain, a waste of space. they taught Me in their actions, "go see My Mum!" I don't even get to cross the threshold except for greeting and then depart, been at loggerheads for so long I just got tired of it, tried and failed many times. My Mum has chronic arthritis, touch (I only touched the back, maybe a kiss at the shoulder? and then the right direct My attention away) has a positive feedback, a bit of laughter is healing. I haven't the acumen necessary to heal with common tools or resources. so a Diley jaunt of 2000 yards is no effort. and an effort I would regret not doing if time passed and the realisation came to Me after the fact.

I am healed but still in recovery. muscles are sore, but not stressed. thank You.
art0hur0moh

Postby Jon55 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:51 am

I just had a horrible one - I dreamt I was stuck on a train with an ex-boyfriend.
Jon55

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:07 pm

Had a dream that I was looking at old photos in black and white. In them I was about 8 years old sitting a kitchen table with my great great grandmother cooking at the stove. She was young too (30s) her hair tired back neatly in a bun and old fashioned dress. My grandmother was in the kitchen too around the same age (30s). There were other photos too of all together. I was puzzled by the age gaps then realised or came to the conclusion within the dream that we had all been together in another life. Then woke up.

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 pm

Jon55 wrote:I just had a horrible one - I dreamt I was stuck on a train with an ex-boyfriend.

Didn’t you open the door and shove him out? :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Jon55 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:31 pm

Gabby wrote:
Jon55 wrote:I just had a horrible one - I dreamt I was stuck on a train with an ex-boyfriend.

I wish I had .. he keeps turning up all the time :smilin:
Jon55

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Jon55 wrote:
Gabby wrote:

In your dreams?
Gabby

Postby Jon55 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Gabby wrote:
Jon55 wrote:
Gabby wrote:

In your dreams?

Sometimes ...
Jon55

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:09 pm

what is I don't get that 99.999% of the Male Population get, even homosexuals get it. when I first started seeing the Mother of Our Children. I felt even in dreams I was not being faithful. but any argument or quarrel I would think back to the first vision I had of being with who I wanted to be with. I didn't feel it was right to be using even just an image to help Me feel a small sense of emotional security. then there was the thought of selfishness and emotional terrorisms against someone I supposedly care deeply for.

almost managed to break the association between the two, five or four years ago. that is till the court cases and a bunch of other things drew My attention away. five days ago I got a phone call from the Childrens Mum. She was so nice and sincere, We hardly even spoke during the court cases. and although there wasn't an apology, there was the indication of one.

I recently realised how I failed Her. I never kissed Her (or any Woman!) reciprocated but never extended MySelf. that I realised was probably how I cheated the Childrens Mum. We settled our differences now, which I am happy about.

the following Day I went for a thirty minute snooze, dreaming of who I saw so long ago (at least I hope so?). even though they are two completely different Personalities I once again let an association form, and because She is with someone I felt I had gone to far when the association formed. fkn pissed of with all the stupid conditioning I have created. anyone who thinks they can piss Me off, need to get in line after Me...fuuuck :grrrrr:
art0hur0moh

Postby Jon55 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:32 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:what is I don't get that 99.999% of the Male Population get, even homosexuals get it. when I first started seeing the Mother of Our Children. I felt even in dreams I was not being faithful. but any argument or quarrel I would think back to the first vision I had of being with who I wanted to be with. I didn't feel it was right to be using even just an image to help Me feel a small sense of emotional security. then there was the thought of selfishness and emotional terrorisms against someone I supposedly care deeply for.

almost managed to break the association between the two, five or four years ago. that is till the court cases and a bunch of other things drew My attention away. five days ago I got a phone call from the Childrens Mum. She was so nice and sincere, We hardly even spoke during the court cases. and although there wasn't an apology, there was the indication of one.

I recently realised how I failed Her. I never kissed Her (or any Woman!) reciprocated but never extended MySelf. that I realised was probably how I cheated the Childrens Mum. We settled our differences now, which I am happy about.

the following Day I went for a thirty minute snooze, dreaming of who I saw so long ago (at least I hope so?). even though they are two completely different Personalities I once again let an association form, and because She is with someone I felt I had gone to far when the association formed. fkn pissed of with all the stupid conditioning I have created. anyone who thinks they can piss Me off, need to get in line after Me...fuuuck :grrrrr:

It is obvious you didn't love her ... why did you marry her and have children?

I actually did love Mr Blobby when I married him and we have two beautiful children and a grandchild but he is starting to get on my nerves now ... so I might have to divorce him which is difficult because he is a lawyer in a large firm and has loads of free legal advice but I have a plan which might just work.
Jon55

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Jon55 wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:what is I don't get that 99.999% of the Male Population get, even homosexuals get it. when I first started seeing the Mother of Our Children. I felt even in dreams I was not being faithful. but any argument or quarrel I would think back to the first vision I had of being with who I wanted to be with. I didn't feel it was right to be using even just an image to help Me feel a small sense of emotional security. then there was the thought of selfishness and emotional terrorisms against someone I supposedly care deeply for.

It is obvious you didn't love her ... why did you marry her and have children?

I actually did love Mr Blobby when I married him and we have two beautiful children and a grandchild but he is starting to get on my nerves now ... so I might have to divorce him which is difficult because he is a lawyer in a large firm and has loads of free legal advice but I have a plan which might just work.

Love is unconditional! how We express Our Selves is conditional. if I didn't love Her I wouldn't have defended Her character in court! Our personalities and ambitions didn't harmonise in a constructive way. and if it wasn't for Me encouraging Her to go out into the community, She wouldn't have met someone that can do for Her that I was unable to.
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug