Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby Gigolo » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:19 am

They're thinking outside the confines of their remit.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:50 pm

In August, Jesus game me this dream:

I was worried Sassy might be cold as I had fallen asleep with the window wide open. Sassy told me she liked the window open and to have a look at her when I woke up, and I would see she was not shivering. Sassy told me that if she was cold she would shiver, and that it was warm and she liked the window open. Sassy told me to leave the window open, and that when the weather was cooler in September to partially close the window but leave it a bit open. Sassy told me I would need a heater for October and to shut the window from October. Sassy told me to have a look at her, that she liked the window open and was fine.
Jesus told me this was an important dream for me as it showed people I listened to Sassy, and that I was good at looking after her as I listened to her, and that I was to write this dream on the Sleeping Dogs Forum.
I was worried that from October the window would be shut. I had to go busking, I was usually back in 5 hours, and I was aware it was nice for her with the window open as the birds sang for her and she had an interesting time listening and smelling what was going on. Sassy told me it was interesting for her with the window open and that she would be fine from October with the window closed, and that I would make the room nice and warm for her before I went out and she would be OK.
I had made the window safe by tying a (what you dry clothes on) across, so I could have the window wide open and she couldn't get out. I considered she wouldn't try to get out, Sassy agreed that she wouldn't try that, but I had made it safe anyway.
I was aware it was interesting for Sassy to live with me as she had a lot of time outside. Sassy agreed and said that 4 hours outside in a day was interesting and better than she had ever had before. We were often outside for 5 hours in a day. Sassy agreed we were often outside for 5 hours in a day and said she liked that, and told me that 4 hours outside in a day was interesting. Sassy told me 5 hours was nice, and pointed out I needed to work and that 4 hours outisde was fine.
When Sassy and I were inside, I paid her attention.
Sassy did not walk for 4 or 5 hours a day. Sassy was not walking all the time we were out. Most of the time she was sitting. We were often sitting up the hill. Sassy liked sitting in the sun and liked to watch from up the hill. She liked watching for other dogs. She liked to sit near the gate and watch for other dogs, but I didn't think that was appropriate, so we watched from further up the hill.
Sassy was generally friendly with other dogs. She was over 90% friendly with other dogs but it was not 100%. As it was not 100% and she was a big dog, I kept her on the lead. When she was given to me, at first I had her off the lead as I had been told she was friendly with all dogs. She was friendly with most dogs but I saw she didn't like Bo Bo. She did not bite Bo Bo but I saw she didn't like him and that there was potential. When I saw she was not 100% friendly, because she was big I kept her on the lead.
I was aware that when it got cold, sitting watching would not be so good. I considered that when it got cold, we would walk a bit more and sit less. I was aware that in November Sassy would walk through the University. She wouldn't go there now, she refused to go anywhere but the hill, but in November she would walk through the University and I would be able to take her places. I would be able to go through the University and take her on the train to Golder's Green. I was pleased, as taking Sassy on the train to Golder's Green would be nice for her. Sassy musn't walk too far and the train was good as it gave her a break from the walk and was interesting for her. I didn't know Sassy mustn't walk too far but the dream said it. Sassy agreed that she mustn't walk too for. I considered I had to keep her occupied when it was cold, so she wasn't sitting inside all day bored, and as she couldn't sit up the hill when it was cold, the train was a good idea. I considered going on the train to Golder's Green would be good for her when it was cold. Sassy agreed with and said that me taking her on the train to Golder's Green was nice for her.
I was aware I would walk her too far as I wouldn't remember the dream, and that I would later remember the dream and wouldn't walk her too far. Sassy said that taking the train to Golder's Green once in a day was not walking too far, that it was a big walk and that she was to have several small walks and one big walk in a day, and that going to Golder's Green was good for the big one. Sassy told me I would sometimes take her 2 big walks in a day, and that that was naughty and I was only to take her one.
For now, sitting up the hill was nice for her.
I was aware that something would happen to Sassy when we walked through the University in November.
I was aware some people thought a dog should live in a big house and not in a room. My room was medium sized, I considered it was OK. I considered that when the owner was out, it made no difference to the dog whether the dog was asleep on a couch in a big house or asleep in a bed in a medium sized room. I considered it was human logic that when the owner was out, the dog preferred to sleep on a couch in a big house rather than on a bed in a room. Sassy liked my room. Sassy agreed that she liked my room and told me she wanted to live with me.
People thought a dog should have a garden. There was a garden. Sassy was welcome in the garden but she didn't want to go in the garden. She wanted to go to the park. I considered she thought a garden was the enemy of the park, as if she knew that if she went in the garden she didn't go to the park.
I considered it was people who didn't walk their dog who needed a garden.
I wondered if the RSPCA had fallen for the logic that a dog should live in a big house and not a medium sized room. I was aware that tragically for them, some of them had fallen for that logic. I considered that it was snobbery and had nothing to do with the dog's walfare.
Sassy told me that a room did need to be big enough, and that my room was big enough. Sassy told me that when I was out she sometimes walked over to her water, and that the room was fine.
I was aware Sassy got plently of exercise and did not need a big house.
I was aware I was the best owner that Sassy had had. She had lots of time outside and always had something to chew. Every day she had something to chew. Sassy agreed she always had something to chew and had lots of time outside, and told me I was by far the best owner she had had.
Jesus told me this dream he had given me was important and I was to write the dream on the Sleeping Dogs Forum.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:55 am

Gigolo wrote:In August, Jesus game me this dream:

I was worried Sassy might be cold as I had fallen asleep with the window wide open. Sassy told me she liked the window open and to have a look at her when I woke up, and I would see she was not shivering. Sassy told me that if she was cold she would shiver, and that it was warm and she liked the window open. Sassy told me to leave the window open, and that when the weather was cooler in September to partially close the window but leave it a bit open. Sassy told me I would need a heater for October and to shut the window from October. Sassy told me to have a look at her, that she liked the window open and was fine.
Jesus told me this was an important dream for me as it showed people I listened to Sassy, and that I was good at looking after her as I listened to her, and that I was to write this dream on the Sleeping Dogs Forum.
I was worried that from October the window would be shut. I had to go busking, I was usually back in 5 hours, and I was aware it was nice for her with the window open as the birds sang for her and she had an interesting time listening and smelling what was going on. Sassy told me it was interesting for her with the window open and that she would be fine from October with the window closed, and that I would make the room nice and warm for her before I went out and she would be OK.
I had made the window safe by tying a (what you dry clothes on) across, so I could have the window wide open and she couldn't get out. I considered she wouldn't try to get out, Sassy agreed that she wouldn't try that, but I had made it safe anyway.
I was aware it was interesting for Sassy to live with me as she had a lot of time outside. Sassy agreed and said that 4 hours outside in a day was interesting and better than she had ever had before. We were often outside for 5 hours in a day. Sassy agreed we were often outside for 5 hours in a day and said she liked that, and told me that 4 hours outside in a day was interesting. Sassy told me 5 hours was nice, and pointed out I needed to work and that 4 hours outisde was fine.
When Sassy and I were inside, I paid her attention.
Sassy did not walk for 4 or 5 hours a day. Sassy was not walking all the time we were out. Most of the time she was sitting. We were often sitting up the hill. Sassy liked sitting in the sun and liked to watch from up the hill. She liked watching for other dogs. She liked to sit near the gate and watch for other dogs, but I didn't think that was appropriate, so we watched from further up the hill.
Sassy was generally friendly with other dogs. She was over 90% friendly with other dogs but it was not 100%. As it was not 100% and she was a big dog, I kept her on the lead. When she was given to me, at first I had her off the lead as I had been told she was friendly with all dogs. She was friendly with most dogs but I saw she didn't like Bo Bo. She did not bite Bo Bo but I saw she didn't like him and that there was potential. When I saw she was not 100% friendly, because she was big I kept her on the lead.
I was aware that when it got cold, sitting watching would not be so good. I considered that when it got cold, we would walk a bit more and sit less. I was aware that in November Sassy would walk through the University. She wouldn't go there now, she refused to go anywhere but the hill, but in November she would walk through the University and I would be able to take her places. I would be able to go through the University and take her on the train to Golder's Green. I was pleased, as taking Sassy on the train to Golder's Green would be nice for her. Sassy musn't walk too far and the train was good as it gave her a break from the walk and was interesting for her. I didn't know Sassy mustn't walk too far but the dream said it. Sassy agreed that she mustn't walk too for. I considered I had to keep her occupied when it was cold, so she wasn't sitting inside all day bored, and as she couldn't sit up the hill when it was cold, the train was a good idea. I considered going on the train to Golder's Green would be good for her when it was cold. Sassy agreed with and said that me taking her on the train to Golder's Green was nice for her.
I was aware I would walk her too far as I wouldn't remember the dream, and that I would later remember the dream and wouldn't walk her too far. Sassy said that taking the train to Golder's Green once in a day was not walking too far, that it was a big walk and that she was to have several small walks and one big walk in a day, and that going to Golder's Green was good for the big one. Sassy told me I would sometimes take her 2 big walks in a day, and that that was naughty and I was only to take her one.
For now, sitting up the hill was nice for her.
I was aware that something would happen to Sassy when we walked through the University in November.
I was aware some people thought a dog should live in a big house and not in a room. My room was medium sized, I considered it was OK. I considered that when the owner was out, it made no difference to the dog whether the dog was asleep on a couch in a big house or asleep in a bed in a medium sized room. I considered it was human logic that when the owner was out, the dog preferred to sleep on a couch in a big house rather than on a bed in a room. Sassy liked my room. Sassy agreed that she liked my room and told me she wanted to live with me.
People thought a dog should have a garden. There was a garden. Sassy was welcome in the garden but she didn't want to go in the garden. She wanted to go to the park. I considered she thought a garden was the enemy of the park, as if she knew that if she went in the garden she didn't go to the park.
I considered it was people who didn't walk their dog who needed a garden.
I wondered if the RSPCA had fallen for the logic that a dog should live in a big house and not a medium sized room. I was aware that tragically for them, some of them had fallen for that logic. I considered that it was snobbery and had nothing to do with the dog's walfare.
Sassy told me that a room did need to be big enough, and that my room was big enough. She told me that the room next door would be too small for her as she was a big dog and that was a small room, but that my room was medium sized and was OK. Sassy told me that when I was out she sometimes walked over to her water, and that the room was fine.
I was aware Sassy got plently of exercise and did not need a big house.
I was aware I was the best owner that Sassy had had. She had lots of time outside and always had something to chew. Every day she had something to chew. Sassy agreed she always had something to chew and had lots of time outside, and told me I was by far the best owner she had had.
Jesus told me this dream he had given me was important and I was to write the dream on the Sleeping Dogs Forum.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:09 am

Several weeks ago, and last week on Monday morning, I dreamed:

Jesus told me that a major antichrist would come to power in Ukraine. Jesus warned that there could be nuclear war over Ukraine. Jesus said the Ukraine antichrist was Ukrainian, was the main antichrist of the 21st century and would start war with Russia. Jesus told me and told me to tell people that the Ukrainian antichrist was major and was the main antichrist of the 21st century.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:51 pm

On Wednesday morning I dreamed:

Intelligent and stable went into one word which was intelligent. It was Jesus who told me intelligent and stable were both intelligent. Stable was intelligent and intelligent was intelligent. Last night I had written on Russia Today that Jesus had told me that Vladamir Putin was intelligent and stable. I had been puzzled because there had been 2 dreams, once Jesus told me Vladamir Putin was intelligent, another time he told me Vladamir Putin was intelligent and stable. Jesus had told me then that stable was intelligent and to put it in one word which was intelligent.

Jesus told me Chelsea was the most intelligent football team.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Jesus told me to tell them the universe was 17 bn years old, there had been inflation from a point, the universe expanded slower than they thought, was not expanding, was older than they thought and bigger than they thought. Jesus said the universe was 17 bn years old and much bigger than they thought.
Jesus was smiling at me about the microwaves. Jesus told people he was aware of the thread I had begun about microwaves and Dr Gissin's experiment. Jesus was smiling at me and told me that thread was good. Jesus pointed out the microwaves did fill out the known universe, outside was just space with the absence of matter, the microwaves continued out; and that I had got them with the uniformity and Dr Gissin. I considered the new microwaves were the old microwave. I considered the Big Bang was ongoing - Jesus had previously told me it was ongoing - and that the microwave was even now producing new microwaves in different places. I knew one microwave could come from any direction.
Jesus pointed out to people had left that bit to me.
Jesus was most keen to point to that the universe expanded slower than they thought. Jesus thought the universe expanding slower than they thought was particularly interesting. Jesus said the universe was not expanding - he was adamant the universe was not expanding - yet was expanding as fast as the microwaves.
Jesus reiterated that the universe was 17 bn years old, expanded slower than they thought, was older than they thought and bigger than they thought.
Jesus pointed to 'expanded slower than they thought' as being much slower.
I thought it was contradictory that the universe was 17 bn years old, expanded much slower than they thought and was bigger than they thought. Jesus had said earlier in the dream that the universe was much bigger than they thought. I considered that the universe was 17 bn years old, expanded much slower than they thought, and was much bigger than they thought, had something to do with spacetime. Jesus was pleased with me mentioning spacetime.
Jesus wanted me to tell them the universe was 17 bn years old.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:29 am

Gigolo wrote:Jesus told me to tell them the universe was 17 bn years old, there had been inflation from a point, the universe expanded slower than they thought, after 17 bn years it was not expanding, was older than they thought and bigger than they thought. Jesus said the universe was 17 bn years old and much bigger than they thought. Jesus said the known universe was 17 bn years old and that the known universe was actually our part.
Jesus was smiling at me about the microwaves. Jesus told people he was aware of the thread I had begun about microwaves and Dr Gissin's experiment. Jesus was smiling at me and told me that thread was good. Jesus pointed out the microwaves did fill out the known universe, outside was just space with the absence of matter. I considered space with the absence of matter was void. Jesus agreed it was void. Jesus told me there was some matter outside our part. Jesus reminded me of the dream in which he told me that in a vacuum, time and distance was something. Jesus told me time and distance was a particle. Jesus said the microwaves continued out; and that I had got them with the uniformity and Dr Gissin. I considered the new microwaves were the old microwave. I considered the Big Bang was ongoing - Jesus had previously told me it was ongoing - and that the microwave was even now producing new microwaves in different places. I knew one microwave could come from any direction.
Jesus was most keen to point to that the universe expanded slower than they thought. Jesus thought the universe expanding slower than they thought was particularly interesting. Jesus said the universe was not expanding - he was adamant the universe was not expanding - yet was expanding as fast as the microwaves.
Jesus reiterated that the universe was 17 bn years old, expanded slower than they thought, was older than they thought and bigger than they thought.
I thought it was contradictory that the universe was 17 bn years old, expanded much slower than they thought and was bigger than they thought. Jesus had said earlier in the dream that the universe was much bigger than they thought. I considered that the universe was 17 bn years old, expanded much slower than they thought, and was much bigger than they thought, had something to do with spacetime. Jesus was pleased with me mentioning spacetime.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:41 am

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:Jesus told me to tell them the universe was 17 bn years old, there had been inflation from a point, the universe expanded slower than they thought, after 17 bn years it was not expanding, was older than they thought and bigger than they thought. Jesus said the universe was 17 bn years old and much bigger than they thought. Jesus said the known universe was 17 bn years old and that the known universe was actually our part.
Jesus was smiling at me about the microwaves. Jesus told people he was aware of the thread I had begun about microwaves and Dr Gissin's experiment. Jesus was smiling at me and told me that thread was good. Jesus pointed out the microwaves did fill out the known universe, outside was just space with the absence of matter. I considered space with the absence of matter was void. Jesus agreed it was void. Jesus told me there was some matter outside our part. Jesus reminded me of the dream in which he told me that in a vacuum, time and distance was something. Jesus told me time and distance was a particle. Jesus said the microwaves continued out; and that I had got them with the uniformity and Dr Gissin. I considered the new microwaves were the old microwave. I considered the Big Bang was ongoing - Jesus had previously told me it was ongoing - and that the microwave was even now producing new microwaves in different places. I knew one microwave could come from any direction.
Jesus told me Halton Arp was correct and Stephen Hawking was correct.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:
Jesus showed me the universe. The universe was our part of the universe was in space and appeared like the Stephen Hawking model other than it was 17 bn years old and bigger than they thought. The universe was Stephen Hawking other than it was 17 bn years, bigger and had expanded slower. Jesus told me the universe was stable. Outside the universe was Halton Arp. The stars were Halton Arp. The stars at the outer part of the universe were bright, there were lots of them, they were silver and green. I was looking at the universe from quite a distance away. I did not see another universe. There was no universe close to our universe.
Jesus showed me the universe. This was the 2nd time in the dream that Jesus had showed me the universe. The universe was our part of the universe was in space and appeared like the Stephen Hawking model other than it was 17 bn years old and bigger than they thought. Outside the universe was space. Outside the universe was what Halton Arp has said. I could see the stars at the edge of the universe were Halton Arp. The stars were long lived. The stars at the outer part of the universe were bright, there were lots of them, they were silver and green. I was looking at the universe from quite a distance away, there was no universe outside our universe that I could see. Jesus did not show me in another direction. From what I could see, I could say was that there was no universe close to our universe.
Jesus told me the universe had expanded for 17 bn years and was no longer expanding. Jesus said the universe was stable. He said the universe would remain the way it was at 17 bn years. Jesus said the microwaves were not going further than the universe boundary. Jesus said the microwaves were continuing out into space, nothing stopped them, yet the universe was not getting bigger.
Jesus explained that the universe meant everything, which included space outside out part, hence the microwaves were not going further than the universe boundary, our part of the universe was the stars and planets, which had expanded for 17 bn years and now was not expanding and was stable.

Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:
Jesus showed me the universe. The universe was our part of the universe was in space and appeared like the Stephen Hawking model other than it was 17 bn years old and bigger than they thought. The universe was Stephen Hawking other than it was 17 bn years, bigger and had expanded slower. Jesus told me the universe was stable. Outside the universe was Halton Arp. The stars were Halton Arp. The stars at the outer part of the universe were bright, there were lots of them, they were silver and green. I was looking at the universe from quite a distance away. I did not see another universe. There was no universe close to our universe.
Jesus was smiling at me about the microwaves. Jesus told people he was aware of the thread I had begun about microwaves and Dr Gissin's experiment. Jesus was smiling at me and told me that thread was good. Jesus pointed out the microwaves did fill out the known universe, outside was space with the absence of matter. I considered space with the absence of matter was void. Jesus agreed it was void. Jesus told me there was some matter outside our part. Jesus reminded me of the dream in which he told me that in a vacuum, time and distance was something. Jesus told me time and distance was a particle. Jesus said the microwaves continued out; and that I had got them with the uniformity and Dr Gissin. I considered the new microwaves were the old microwave. I considered the Big Bang was ongoing - Jesus had previously told me it was ongoing - and that the microwave was even now producing new microwaves in different places. I knew one microwave could come from any direction.
Jesus showed me the universe. This was the 2nd time in the dream that Jesus had showed me the universe. The universe was our part of the universe was in space and appeared like the Stephen Hawking model other than it was 17 bn years old and bigger than they thought. Outside the universe was space. Outside the universe was what Halton Arp has said. I could see the stars at the edge of the universe were Halton Arp. The stars were long lived. The stars at the outer part of the universe were bright, there were lots of them, they were silver and green. I was looking at the universe from quite a distance away, there was no universe outside our universe that I could see. Jesus did not show me in another direction. From what I could see, I could say was that there was no universe close to our universe.
Jesus told me the universe had expanded for 17 bn years and was no longer expanding. Jesus said the universe was stable. He said the universe would remain the way it was at 17 bn years. Jesus said the microwaves were not going further than the universe boundary. Jesus said the microwaves were continuing out into space, nothing stopped them, yet the universe was not getting bigger.
Jesus explained that the universe meant everything, which included space outside out part, hence the microwaves were not going further than the universe boundary, our part of the universe was the stars and planets, which had expanded for 17 bn years and now was not expanding and was stable.

Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:31 pm

There was a woman on Mysun and Sleeping Dogs who was a junkie and she really liked me. It was surprising she was a junkie as she did not come across like a junkie. She was a nice poster and people liked her. She was a nice person.
I wondered who she was. Vickie liked me. Vicky was nice and people liked her. I liked Vickie. She was a level headed poster and did not come across like a junkie. Vickie fitted the criteria. It was Vickie.
I noticed with approval that Vicky was dark. It was good quality and was gritty. It was a bit murky but was good quality and gritty. I considered I would ignore the murky. She was good quality gritty dark. I liked Vicky.
Vickie was a heroin junkie when she was around 20. Now she was a perscription junkie. Vickie knew I had taken a lot of mushrooms. She liked that I had taken a lot of mushrooms as she considered we had past drug use in common. Aside from that she really liked me.
Vickie being a junkie was not at all something I thought. The dream was not reflecting what I thought. Vicky being a junkie was not from thought, it was what I dreamed.
I considered Vicky was reluctant to meet people because she had been a heroin junkie and was now a perscription junkie. She liked posting on the forum. I considered Vicky would be OK meeting me.
Vicky was like the Scottish ambassador on Mysun. She had the flag and everyone knew she was Scotland. She was nice poster, everyone liked her, she a good ambassador for Scotland. I considered it amusing that the Scottish ambassador on Mysun was a junkie.
Jesus told me that Vicky was currently a junkie. Jesus said Vicky had depression and was a perscription junkie. Jesus waved away heroin. Jesus pointed out that he had appeared in the dream now, that he had said she had depression and was a perscription junkie and that he had not said anything about heroin.
Jesus told me I should meet Vicky when I went to Glasgow. Jesus said if I hung out with Vicky she would stop being a perscription junkie. Jesus told me I should hang out with Vicky for a few days.
I was puzzled as I did not think her depression would go and she would stop being a perscription junkie in a few days.
Jesus told me to hang out with Vicky for a few days.
Jesus told me to meet Vicky in Glasgow, and that she wanted to meet me.
Last edited by Gigolo on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gigolo

Postby Gabby » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Oh boy... dunno who's more batty....... you or Jesus???
Gabby

Postby Gigolo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:29 am

Gigolo wrote:There was a woman on Mysun and Sleeping Dogs who was a junkie and she really liked me. It was surprising she was a junkie as she did not come across like a junkie. She was a nice poster and people liked her. She was a nice person.
I wondered who she was. Vickie liked me. Vicky was nice and people liked her. I liked Vickie. She was a level headed poster and did not come across like a junkie. Vickie fitted the criteria. It was Vickie.
I noticed with approval that Vicky was dark. It was good quality and was gritty. It was a bit murky but was good quality and gritty. I considered I would ignore the murky. She was good quality gritty dark. I liked Vicky.
Vickie was a heroin junkie when she was around 20. Now she was a perscription junkie. Vickie knew I had taken a lot of mushrooms. She liked that I had taken a lot of mushrooms as she considered we had past drug use in common. Aside from that she really liked me.
Vickie being a junkie was not at all something I thought. The dream was not reflecting what I thought. Vicky being a junkie was not from thought, it was what I dreamed.
I was worried that Vicky wanted to keep it secret and that if people of the forum knew they might give her a difficult time. I considered people liked Vicky and would be OK.
I considered Vicky was reluctant to meet people because she had been a heroin junkie and was now a perscription junkie. She liked posting on the forum. I considered Vicky would be OK meeting me.
Vicky was like the Scottish ambassador on Mysun. She had the flag and everyone knew she was Scotland. She was nice poster, everyone liked her, she a good ambassador for Scotland. I considered it amusing that the Scottish ambassador on Mysun was a junkie.
Jesus warned me that Vicky was currently a junkie. Jesus said Vicky had depression and was a perscription junkie. Jesus waved away heroin. Jesus pointed out that he had appeared in the dream now, that he had said she had depression and was a perscription junkie and that he had not said anything about heroin.
Jesus told me I should meet Vicky when I went to Glasgow. Jesus said if I hung out with Vicky she would stop being a perscription junkie. Jesus told me I should hang out with Vicky for a few days. Jesus told me I would cheer Vicky up.
I was puzzled as I did not think her depression would go and she would stop being a perscription junkie in a few days.
I noticed the dream was dark and empty in interludes where Jesus was not speaking and I was doubting.
The dream was bright where Jesus told me to hang out with Vicky for a few days.
Jesus told me to focus on what he said.

Aware Jesus had warned me Vicky was currently a junkie, I considered I would not want to meet her if she was injecting. If she was injecting and wanted to meet me she would have to get a prescription.
Jesus told me Vicky had a prescription for depression and that if she hung out with me her depression would go.
Jesus told me to meet Vicky in Glasgow. Jesus said I should meet Vicky in Glasgow for one day, to buy a return ticket for that night so I was only there for the day.
Jesus told me it was up to Vicky whether she wanted to meet me, and that he wanted Vicky to meet me.

Gigolo

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:40 pm

im feeling theres a casio keyboard lovesong to follow
:ooer:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Gigolo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:There was a woman on Mysun and Sleeping Dogs who was a junkie and she really liked me. It was surprising she was a junkie as she did not come across like a junkie. She was a nice poster and people liked her. She was a nice person.
''It was Vicky' stood out and was noticably darker. It was Vicky.
Vicky liked that I had taken a lot of mushrooms because she liked mushrooms.
I saw Fiona looking at Vicky. Fiona told me Vicky was like her.
I saw a young Fiona examining Vicky. The young Fiona was a junkie and was in the street looking up at Vicky as she was now through the window of a house. Fiona was semi circling in the street and Vicky was in a house. Fiona knew Vicky had been a junkie and saw Vicky was no longer on heroin, was in a house, was healthy and doing well. Fiona wanted to be like Vicky.
Fiona was very like Vicky.
Fiona was a friend of mine and having carefully examined everything about Vicky she liked what she saw and recommended Vicky. Fiona was a true friend and therefore she had examined Vicky.

I was worried that Vicky wanted to keep it secret and that if people of the forum knew they might give her a difficult time. I considered people liked Vicky and would be OK.
I realized a few people - I was aware of Trapezer John - might have a go at Vicky. Vicky was a moderator. If people repeatedly gave her trouble they were banned. People generally did like Vicky and she would be OK.
Jesus warned me that Vicky was currently a junkie. Jesus said Vicky had depression and was a perscription junkie. Jesus waved away heroin. Jesus pointed out that he had appeared in the dream now, that he had said she had depression and was a perscription junkie and that he had not said anything about heroin.
Jesus told me I should meet Vicky when I went to Glasgow. Jesus said if I hung out with Vicky she would stop being a perscription junkie. Jesus told me I should hang out with Vicky for a few days. Jesus told me I would cheer Vicky up.
I noticed the dream was dark and empty in interludes where Jesus was not speaking and I was doubting.
The dream was bright where Jesus told me to hang out with Vicky for a few days.
Jesus told me to focus on what he said.

Aware Jesus had warned me Vicky was currently a junkie, I considered I would not want to meet her if she was injecting. If she was injecting and wanted to meet me she would have to get a prescription.
Jesus told me Vicky had a prescription for depression and that if she hung out with me her depression would go.

Jesus told me that if I met Vicky I would like her a lot.
Jesus told me to meet Vicky in Glasgow. Jesus said I should meet Vicky in Glasgow for one day, to buy a return ticket for that night so I was only there for the day.
Jesus told me it was up to Vicky whether she wanted to meet me, and that he wanted Vicky to meet me.

Gigolo

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug