Nick Griffin on Question Time

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Nick Griffin on Question Time

Postby Shine » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:42 pm

He is a democratically elected member of the European Parliament, and therefore, I would support the BBC's decision to allow him to appear on the Panel tonight.

For the idiots, this does not mean I agree with the BNP, but agree with the BBC in their decision.
Shine

Re: Nick Griffin on Question Time

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing the drooling fool torn apart by the voices of reason and tolerance.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby sambo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:30 pm

the BNP are to make an official complaint to the BBC about Griffin being bullied on last nights programme :yeahrite: you ouldnt make it up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sambo

Postby Bella » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm

I missed it last night but plan to listen when I have time.
Radio4 has some interesting comments http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/ne ... 321843.stm

The morning after BNP leader Nick Griffin's appearance in BBC One's Question Time programme the debate about the programme continues.

Columnist David Aaaronovitch told the programme that Mr Griffin's performance was 'bizarre' adding that "maybe his grasp on what it is that the British people thinks is not quite as good as he thinks it is".

"People should remember that there are an awful lot of questions that he has yet to answer".

The former editor of the Sun newspaper, Kelvin Mackenzie, felt that the BNP leader "was basically lying his head off to create an image that he was basically a conservative who just had strong views about immigration".

And BNP spokesman John Walker told Today he thought that those opposed to the party would be feeling "smug", but added he did not think that the programme had made "much difference to the people in white working-class areas that have been betrayed by the mainstream politicians. I think if anything a lot of their concerns were confirmed last night about the mainstream."
Bella

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug